[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to awaken/activate the kundalini channels in me I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nm8aqxuMSQ1rnbpd6o1_540.jpg (168 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm8aqxuMSQ1rnbpd6o1_540.jpg
168 KB, 540x540
I want to awaken/activate the kundalini channels in me

I'm aware of the negative side effects but I desperately need to have it happen for me

I've heard of a method which involves "hurting the legs" which works most of the time but I have no other information other than that.

Can anyone help?
>>
krishna kundalini READ A BOOK FUCK THE INTERNET
>>
https://www.doyogawithme.com/content/kundalini-yoga-beginners

Do this, and don't go into Kundalini expecting trouble, you will block yourself if you feel fear, or worry, and then you'd get side-effects from your little mind being all scared shitless from the power of your nervous system.

Kundalini yoga is to be done with closed eyes.
Don't eat before, but have food literally there while you do it, preferably something light and crisp. This is because you NEED food after spiritual practice or you suck in energy from all around to make up for the vaccum you create in doing this.
>>
>>17535577
what negative effects?
>>
>>17537149
This is the kind of dogshit you get from people who fuck with kundalini practices. If you aren't a flaky retard when you start, you will be eventually.
>>
>>17537808

you can damage yourself physically and/or mentally if you don't know what you're doing
>>
>>17535577
I read that drinking urine CAN help. Not sure if it was a troll though.
>>
>>17535577
kundalini is widely misunderstood and abused in westernized systems of yoga. it's the operative power of imagination that is kundalini shakti. To work along the paradigm of tantra yoga, using the system of chakras as a psycho-spiritual framework, the work is in ascending the latent and slumbering living force of animating will up the spine from the root to the crown - the same operation is practiced in western modern mysteries btw, as one ascends from malkuth gradually to kether. westerners have pretty high-strung minds, and it can be a terribly bad idea to forcefully awaken the latent power of imagination, for it is truly a living force once woken and acting upon a high-strung mind, the arising spontaneous mental imagery can be unsettling and disturbing. without the superhuman willpower and mental discipline to conquer and direct kundalini shakti the power of living imagination can overwhelm a person, resulting in seeming insanity.
is it some particular siddhi or super sensual ability you are after? there might be better ways than to violently break your fragile energetic integrity
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.