[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see dead people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 125x125
I see dead people
>>
>>17534606
So can everyone you prick.

Apart from blind people.

You never been to a wake?
>>
Either your a Deuce Bag or a retard. Either way Get the fuck off /X/.
>>
>>17534680
Fuck off Ed
>>
File: 1459486738708.jpg (9 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1459486738708.jpg
9 KB, 384x384
>>17534606
Everyone is dead. They just don't realise it yet.

Let that sink in. Unshackle your mind from arbitrary mortal constructs.
>>
>>17535416
>I'm typing something I think sounds deep. I am very insecure.

That that sink in. Unshackle your mind from being so fucking retarded.
>>
>>17535429
Fuck off, simpleton
>>
File: 1459492089498.jpg (124 KB, 842x560) Image search: [Google]
1459492089498.jpg
124 KB, 842x560
>>17535416
>>17535429
He's actually got a point, when boiled down to it:

In actual fact we are nothing but intelligent artifacts.

The process of a universe reaction of matter that, as of yet, we declared ourselves the most complex of the forms.

We battle everyday with our own self awareness to the point we just go with the flow of life.
That is just stop thinking and follow the rhythm laid out before you, not your particular choice.

Now you can realise you where never the single individual, but you emerged into a sea of matter because you are the consciousness of things. Awareness in its own form.

The you realise even matter was formed from this awareness, then you realise it all came from a point.

Then you sit around meditating all day waiting to return to the Godhead.

I'm still not there because I still have the desire to inform every can't on /x/, but I will be leaving soon, you can only refuse for so long.
>>
>>17535519
Set aside the awful grammar, I am exceedingly "one with the universe" if you catch my drift.
>>
>>17535527
That's the point of life.. to experience as much as you can, and to try to become one with the source of all. We are all the same just very scattered about, and we just need to as a collective conscious move to become one again.
>>
>>17534606
>>17534676
If by dead people, you mean zombies, then I see them too OP, I see them too
they are really fucking annoying
>>
>>17535540
Yes, but the voice in my head is different than the voice in your head. So I'll never follow, I'll never lead, I smoke a lot of grass during the night to help that mindset, or I forget what I am and just go off chasing pussy again.

But yeah, felt like when Han Solo said about all that shit being true, only I realised it myself in small bits over the years, and it's getting more and more intense until the moment I'm croaking the bucket and it either stays or fades to black, either way I'll be applauding the show to the end. Though hoping to meet the actors after, with the facade washed away, is just another dream in a dream. We can't just have the two though, there must be an infinite number we can all imagine.
>>
>>17535600
keep smoking that grass and your third eye will open up
that's when you really start seeing the dead niggas
>>
>>17535608
What the fuck are you on about with seeing dead people? Stop being so creepingly cryptic, it's not original, not funny and it's boring. Fuck me I'm suppose to be the stoner but mundane shit like shit annoys me.

Explain what you're talking about or gtfo.

Assuming this is Op btw.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.