[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/. I've been lurking on here for some time now and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tablet.jpg (156 KB, 830x700) Image search: [Google]
tablet.jpg
156 KB, 830x700
Hello /x/. I've been lurking on here for some time now and I can tell some of you are quite knowledgeable. To make it clear I'm stuck in the familial appartment because we're not rich and because due to my potentially costy studies (art) I won't be able to leave soon. The problem aint here. The problem is my sister.

She's 5 years older (25) than me and has been a leech to our family, but because she's from the family no one's gonna tell her to leave or anything.

She's a pathetic arrogant bitch that does nothing of her life, is ignorant and narrow minded and recently she's been bringing me trouble. More than usual. I need ways to fucking defecate on what little she's built. To ruin all of her slightest ridiculous pleasures. I want to put in her life the rotting body of a rat because it's what she fucking deserves. I wish I could just let her crawl in her own mud but if It's gotten to the point where I can't ignore her no more.

Anyway. Give me ways to put a hex on her. She's very superfluous, so something about ruining her beauty or making so that no man finds her attractive would be great.

I've already fucked around a bit with sigilization but I'm not great with that. What others way could I use against her ? I don't want to physically confront her and make it clear that I'm counter attacking or anything like that because I know for sure my parent is gonna take her side and such a thing would just ruin what little peace there is left in this house.

I'm usually no hate filled man but it's for my own sake and well being that I'm willing to do that. I can no longer take the foul snake's bites and am unable to escape this crap. Halp pls
>>
Don't put Hexes on people. It is dangerous and just wrong, especially on family. Several Hexes not only affect the target but also the targets family. Also casting a hex will make yourself more open to be affected by the paranormal. If you want to ruin her appearance shave her head while she is sleeping. It is much easier and safer than casting a hex. and hexes can take a long time for effects to appear.
>>
>>17534486
Sad little boy it's time to leave.
>>
>>17534543
I can't just fucking prank her. I'd find it ridiculous and uncalled for to be just an asshole in her presence and if I get caught I'll have everybody against me. And about her, I don't see her as family.

but on the other hand it seems to be a dangerous thing to cast a hex. Say, Where did you find your knowledge on the subject ? I could try a less agressive aproach toward her.
>>
>>17534558
Hexes are dangerous things. If you want to try to fuck up your life the simplest way to cast a hex is channeling spirit energy. It is incredible dangerous and unreliable. I almost died when I tried to curse someone and I warn everybody against it.
>>
Just tell her off man, I wouldn't recommend and hexes on your family.
>>
>>17534572
>>17534580
I am fully willing to make it for the worst for everyone is this house. Me included. I'm tired of being the only fucking one to suffer from my own family here.
>>
>>17534588
Fine I warned you. Buy a Ouija Board Summon ZOZO and release him. P.S. ZOZO is the demon. he is a sex crazed ancient demon. There is all kinds of videos showing the summoning of ZOZO. look one up and prepare your asshole for a pounding.
>>
>>17534600
It is not a true hex but it will ruin someones year.
>>
All your magick needs are now on the new 4chan app, available for IPhone and Android devices. It has a whole section just for spells. Just click Paranormal. There is a sidebar on the side.

Hope I helped!
-----------------------------------------------------
Posted from the official 4chan app™
>>
File: shellymeantome.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
shellymeantome.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>17534486
nigger
grow the fuk up
you sound like an eleven year old-
>>
Let me get this right.
Op hates sister who is adult leech who lives at home.
Op is also adult leech who lives at home.
Op is too pussy to confront sister so he wants to curse her.

Grow some balls op
>>
>>17534486
You're a leech too you retard
>>
>>17534486
>>17534553
>>17534558
>>17534572
>>17534580
>>17534588
>>17534600
>>17534607
Now this is role-playing!

>anakinsghostpodracing.gif
>>
Nothing like a good ol' defixio.

https://digitalambler.wordpress.com/rituals/writing-a-defixio/
>>
>>17534486
OP here, you might remember me from the films "I'll never grow up" and "it's everyone else's problem that I can't take care of my own problems"
>>
>>17534486
>I can tell some of you are quite knowledgeable
Kek
>>
>>17534486
You are just as worthless, and even more if a fucking scumbag then she is.. She is family why would you wish ill on her instead of trying to do magick to get her on her own feet..? You are a leech too, and piece of shit on top of that go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17535715
Exactly. I can understand why his parents would take his sister's side. This guy seems like a complete asshole with no self-awareness.
>>
>>17534486
You sound like kind of a dick.

You should stop being a dick. That's a lousy way to go through life
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.