[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >broke as fuck >gather together all my old clothes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160401_094121.jpg (1 MB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160401_094121.jpg
1 MB, 2368x3200
>be me
>broke as fuck
>gather together all my old clothes to sell at a thrift shop
>go to dingy little second hand clothing store on the fringes of downtown
>see bowl of rings for sale, start looking at them
>all pretty boring, except this one
>bowl says all rings are $2, this one has a $12 sticker
>oy vey
>ask the shopkeep about whose face is on the ring
>doesn't know anything about the ring
>people come in, look at the ring and ask about it but have never bought it
>recognize the symbols are sigils or something
>proceed to tell shopkeep about the sigils and perhaps the guy is a cult leader
>she seems impressed with my very limited knowledge and tells me I can have the ring for $2
>time to out-jew the hebrew
>pretend to sift through my pockets and come up empty handed
>"Haha shit guess I don't have any money"
>tells me just to come back when I have the money
>goosebumps.pdf

I haven't given her the money for the ring yet. Are these sigils from Satanism or something? Whose face is that?
>>
>>17534322
I see Saturn and sulfur

Guy looks familiar
>>
>>17534322
Sign of Jupiter at top-left. Seems that oldster on the artefact tried did enchant him-selves with symbols of Cosmos around this planet.
>>
>>17534322
to outjew him you should've just take out one dollar on pennies

you moran
>>
Very cool find OP.
>>
Im fairly sure that the infinity symbol with an upside down cross on it is the satanic cross
>>
>>17534322
>not having enough money to afford a $2 gag ring
>>
>>17535650

This is wrong though. The upside down cross represents the apostle Peter named Simon who was crucified upside down out of respect for Yeshua (known obviously more commonly by his Greek name Jesus) which in itself is simply Aramaic for Joshua.

Yes, Jesus was really named Josh.
>>
that is some fucked up shit
>>
OP here. It may just be placebo or a coincidence but after coming into contact with this ring my symptoms of depression have been a little stronger and I feel as if I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend. I also have a newfound interest in Witchcraft and other topics like that and I have started reading many books on the subject.
>>
>>17536801
This was proven false.
>>
>>17536843
That's actually normal really, gf are boring and drama.
Paranormal shit is fun and spoopy.
>>
>>17534322
>>17536843

I feel like there is some strong energy coming from that thing, like it attracts my attention even as a pic. I will have to look into this.
>>
File: IMG_20160401_094134.jpg (2 MB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160401_094134.jpg
2 MB, 2368x3200
>>17536943
It has these sigils on both sides as well. The ring is made of solid metal, not sure what kind, and it has a little weight to it for a ring. It fits my pinky very well.
>>
>>17534322
>>17537393
pretty sure the old dude is anton lavey, and the loopy cross sigil on the face and side is supposed to be the laveyan cross though it's done slightly wrong.
fly as hell, OP. i'm jealous.
>>
File: image051.jpg (3 KB, 144x144) Image search: [Google]
image051.jpg
3 KB, 144x144
>>17537393
I think I've found a symbol on the ring it represents enlightenment
>>
i hope you didnt wear it, the dude is dead and his spirit is inside the ring, if you wear if he will possess your body until you die. The face on the ring is not his original, its just his last victim, once he taken your body he will live your life until he gets old and make a new ring with your face on it. Hes problably 100s of years old and lived many lives
>>
you really couldn't even pay $2 for that? jesus dude
>>
File: 1459540615756.jpg (15 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1459540615756.jpg
15 KB, 500x491
>>17537628

>OP was the jew the whole time
>>
>>17537501
He looks nothing like Anton Lavey.
>>
Did you collect enough cans to get the ring yet?
>>
>>17537393

I can't pinpoint it but the feeling remains. There is something significant about that ring's symbolics. It makes me think of some thread here a year ago where someone tried to summon something and had a creepy as fuck dream.
>>
File: creepy.png (330 KB, 1532x1660) Image search: [Google]
creepy.png
330 KB, 1532x1660
>>17537752

This one.
>>
>>17537628
I get my paycheque Monday, I'll go back to that shop and pay the woman.
>inb4 the shop is gone
>>
OP, just out of interest, which country do you live in (or what area did you find the ring)?
>>
So this ring pops up every once in a while in various forums. General consensus seems to be that the ring is based in alchemy symbols, but the jury is out on its origin and who the man is. Furthermore, most people who have attempted to research this ring believe it is NOT Satanic in nature, but indeed from a cult.

To me, at first the dude looks like Pope Benedict (lol), but it might possibly be Eugen Grosche.

A few of the rings found were apparently metal detector finds, suggesting these rings were buried on purpose.
>>
its jesus
>>
>>17537393
The top one seems to be a celtic cross? And the second looks like the satanism cross except it usually has two lines going across. Gonna search the web for you, op.
>>
>>17539325
I live in Canada. Victoria, British Columbia to be exact.

>>17539483
That's interesting. In different forms meaning the face is different? Do you have any sources for this information or possibly places to find said information?
>>
>>17541549
Apologies for incoming blog post:

Hello OP! I do have sources on this info, though nothing academic by any means. And my apologies, but by forums I meant discussion forums. The rings that I have seen are all slightly different though - mostly just the way the dude's face is positioned.

Interesting that you're based in Canada (me too btw!). From what I've read, most of these rings were found in Canada, likely due to the larger number of German immigrants to Canada - if indeed the ring is somehow linked back to Eugen Grosche. The only thing that seems to refute it being linked to Grosche is that there is no symbol of the Fraternitas Saturni on the ring.

I have seen people suggest that the rings might be from India, but I have seen little info supporting that.

http://www.lashtal.com/forums/topic/looking-for-info-on-a-ring-with-alchemy-symbols/

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=32745

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Grosche

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternitas_Saturni

Other images of said ring that people have found:
http://imgur.com/a/woPwA
http://imgur.com/9L5Ufym
http://i.imgur.com/zZcafRM.jpg?1
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmSLqOP6jbFxIPePMNwjRsa07Dya9w7HlC9TF_U6qEX-W1dDBrEw
>>
>>17537800
Sleep paralysis
>>
>>17541610

Interesting.

After reading this here thread I tried to reach out and get a connection with what is behind it.

From my experience with /x/ I guess going on further is pointless. I don't know who the guy is but I have some idea of what the significance is. There is a secret society behind this, and it can be pretty nasty for a "normal" person to deal with.

My guess is they place the rings here and there as a way of making themselves known and maybe as a way of looking for recruits.

After ending the contact I get the sense of a small bell, the sound it would make if placed flat down on a table - a slight metallic humming sound.

I think someone posted something cryptic about this before, like 3 weeks back?

Follow the bell or something.
>>
Thank you all for taking an interest in this matter. If I am contacted by a secret society I will make sure to make another thread about what happens
>>
>>17537632
OFFICIALLY 2SPOOKY
>>
>>17534322 Looks similar to Aleister Crowley, just older. But what do I know?
>>
>>17534322
I think the sigil on the left bottom with the infinity-looking base is the Sigil of Sulfur as in it looks like it has two lines across the vertical line, not one like the Sigil on the top. Not 100% sure though
>>
>>17541193
I believe that is the Sigil of Sulfur
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.