[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The new thread display looks like ass that is all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: jackie-chan-illuminati.jpg (36 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
jackie-chan-illuminati.jpg
36 KB, 400x261
The new thread display looks like ass
that is all.
>>
>>17534274
Is 4chan getting hacked?
Am I getting hacked?
>>
>>17534274
>>17534277
Pssh... nothin personnnel.... but youve all been.... hacked... by.....
XxXxZ@_|-|@K|\/|@5T3RxXxX

easy......
>>
File: tumblr_inline_niiamgxftd1rnnsez.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_niiamgxftd1rnnsez.png
117 KB, 372x351
useless spam thread is useless.
>>
File: Space girl.png (2 MB, 2046x1024) Image search: [Google]
Space girl.png
2 MB, 2046x1024
>>17534274
I think the new display is kinda spooky...
>>
>>17534294
there's going to be a lot of that today.
>>
>>17534274
Why those names?
What haooended with my signature?
>>
I think it's an april fools joke
>>
Moot actually owned most of the codebase still and they're migrating it further onto google's servers

they've been working on the theme change for a while and hiroyuki is going along with it
>>
It's a joke, I think.
>>
>>17534857
By the way, my name isn't ''Max Carrillo'' so it is a joke.
>>
>>17534750
>>17534857
/pol/ has been saying the same thing, also does anyone know why some of us have names and some are anonymous? Mine has been random names, US here, is it only the states that are getting faggot names?
>>
>>17534869
>/pol/
So has the rest of 4chan. Don't act like /pol/ are the geniuses that first figured this out.
>>
>>17534274
Name get
>>
>>17534991
You're implying and assuming things desu, I know /pol/ can be quite the bully. Did he hurt you in some way?
>>
>>17535016
Test.
>>
what do you mean "a joke"
>>
>>17535031
Test two.
>>
The thread display is only for today lol.

Rolling for a cool name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfFOQnM-ojw
>>
Test four.
>>
>>17535042
desu your name wasn't that bad lol.

honestly it's a decent name but it reeks of Spanish people.

Other than that:

Good name!!!

lol

desu

senpai

lol
>>
>>17535028
I'm just saying it weird that their acting like /pol/ was the one that figured this out like it was some secret that was finally cracked. Thats like me saying that /d/ first figured out that moot is leaving. I just thought it was good that he specified /pol/ thats all.
>>
Test three.
>>
>>17535047
I don't know if you're being ironic or not but either way its fucking annoying.
>>
>>17535047
Picturing you in real life acting exactly like this in real life is both hilarious and also really depressing.
>>
Weird
>>
>>17535181
Its an april fools joke, how do so many people not get this?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.