[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies that changed your way of thinking I really enjoyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
ITT: Movies that changed your way of thinking

I really enjoyed this movie and it got me thinking a lot. Cool way to think about why you always find rusted out car parts and tires in forrest. Also got me thinking what a perfect excuse National Parks are. I like to think they're sanctuaries for whatever's out there.
>>
File: Interstellar.jpg (318 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Interstellar.jpg
318 KB, 800x1200
What fucked me up was the end. Mostly how the tesseract came to be. I haven't watched it in a while so I might not be super accurate. The tesseract was created by the future humans who had control over gravity so that Cooper would be able to send the "equation" of gravity to his daughter in the past. How would the future beings have created the tesseract if earth was essentially destroyed. Was there an alternate dimension in there somewhere?
>>
>>17533285
Interstellar was very enjoyable. I realy liked it. But what was strong about this movie, was that the massage, i believe, is that the difth dimension is love. It kinda struck me it was pretty weird (in a good way) feeling
>>
>>17533173
I haven't seen this in a while. Remind me of why the movie explains why there are car parts and tires in the middle of the forest?
>>
>>17533285
basically its a load of gobbledy gook. it doesnt make a lot of sense.
>>
>>17533878
This
>>
>>17533173
So you saw a fiction movie and directly overlaped it to reality.

I love this shithole.
>>
>>17533723
Well, you know... Trolls?
>>
File: Enter_the_Void-411005221-large.jpg (180 KB, 700x956) Image search: [Google]
Enter_the_Void-411005221-large.jpg
180 KB, 700x956
This one
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 960x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 960x528
>>17533919
YES YES FUCK YES

also pic related, because my place in the timeline of the Universe is real, and flows and extends in both directions - before my birth and after my bodily death.
>>
>>17533173
HA!
movies
changing your way of thinkging
instead of just giving you a vicarious feeling of a "religious" expierence

go back to normal life the next day because your short attention spans

HA!
>>
>>17533723
The tires were used as a way to measure how far out the trolls traveled
>>
>>17533684
>massage
>difth
Go to sleep man, you need it.
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1024x1019) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1024x1019
>>17533173
Inception, also Star Wars 3 Revenge of the Sith made me feel bad for Anikan/Vader. Changed my entire out look on the dude through out the series. Everything he did was out of love for his wife and Palpy manipulating his emotions and screwing with his head. He just lost sight of right and wrong. Tragic story of love and loss
>>
>>17533173
Seriously? I thought it was a pathetic take on fairy tales
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.