[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demon Stalkers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: andthenipulloutmy.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
andthenipulloutmy.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
Anyone here ever have demonic stalkers..? Ghosts that seem to follow them, even out of the house?
Ghosts that attempt to communicate with you telepathically (schizophrenia)?
Weird cold feelings, pins and needles, headaches, etc.

Anyone with advice or stories? I could share mine
>>
>>17532886
bump...
honestly waiting to hear others' stories or advice because my story is pretty damn farfetched/crazy
>>
>>17532886
>>17532911
/x/ will only make your mental illness worse man.
>>
>>17532922
Trust me, I'm at the point of no return
You can't bluepill knowing the stuff I know
And I'm not alone in fighting my demons
>>
File: 1247406140965.jpg (14 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
1247406140965.jpg
14 KB, 316x400
>>17532955
dude, you are eating blue pills by the hand full, look at what clinging to what hurts you has done to you so far.
just let it go man and set your self free.
>>
>>17532978
I'm lowkey trying to help people win spiritual battles so they can live life freely and to the fullest, hoping I stumble upon some good advice or a story desu
>>
>>17532886
No, but one of my friends wrote an oddly personal story of a demon fucking him in the ass on this board once, and afterwards he started doing drugs and crossdressing.
>>
>>17532886
I have a 'homeless' demon that constantly is cancer in my life. It goes away when I'm at work or study, but it is just very annoying - funny smells and sounds erupt when she is around to let me know she wants drugs or sex.
>>
File: WhenYouRealizeYouFuckedUp.jpg (23 KB, 333x375) Image search: [Google]
WhenYouRealizeYouFuckedUp.jpg
23 KB, 333x375
>>17533450
I have a gay rapper who wants me to be his "hubby"
I'm already married and he hates on my husband and follows us around and never shuts the fuck up

pic related
>>
>>17533006
>>17532955
>>17532911
Go on..
>>
File: crackseason2.jpg (347 KB, 1271x927) Image search: [Google]
crackseason2.jpg
347 KB, 1271x927
>>17534163
if you thought I was joking...
>>17534157
I have Young Thug fucking astral projecting into my house, almost on a daily basis, stalking me, and he never shuts the fuck up.

He tries to get into my dreams if I don't pray him away specifically

He's seen this picture that I drew of him, yet he still keeps coming back.

He claims that he's in love with me.
>>
>>17534260
Correction...
Young Thug says he doesn't astral project and that he uses magic, which is probably one of many reasons he is going to Hell
>>
File: 4ig4soR.jpg (214 KB, 800x639) Image search: [Google]
4ig4soR.jpg
214 KB, 800x639
fuck i feel like im spamming every thread but yea i got the stalker thing too. i dumped my data at /r/gangstalkingmkultra and youtube videos aman apeman.

i wanna jailbreak out of here so bad.
>>
>>17534289
sending good vibes
keep a positive mental attitude and don't let these little faggots get to you
>>
>>17534295
thx. good luck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.