[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Show me something incredible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
Hi there. Im brazilian. Im looking for any kind of supernatural experience, could you guys help me?
What could I do to have this kind of experience, and quickly?
Pls, I'll not accept any kind of stuff about reports from other people having it bcause it have no vallue for me.
>>
>>17532650
look up what your people do to each other on live leak
>>
>>17532650
Algumas coisas podem ajudar. Fique o máximo q conseguir sem dormir ou tente um pouco de LSD, as coisas ficam estranhas. Dependo da onde vc morar tem lugares a se visitar tbm
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 406x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 406x700
>>17532650
When you go to bed tonight, try as hard as you can to slow down your breathing as slow as you can without being uncomfortable, and attempt to lie completely still while holding this rythm for as long as possible, DO NOT FALL ASLEEP OR MOVE. This can be made more effective with some powerful sedatives. Enjoy anon.
>>
OP, first you prove beyond a doubt you are not a faggot.
>>
>>17532685
That is impossible
>>
>>17532685
Catagorically impossible m8, even if he delivered something amazing, he is still a faggot.
>>
>>17532685
no one proves a negative
and if you mean gay, I am. Cry.
>>
>>17532650
paranormal doesn't real.
if you haven't experienced it then be glad you don't have shitbrain.
>>
>>17532681
>>17532684

I don't want hallucinations e.e
>>
>>17532747
Well then how can anyone show you shit faggot?
>>
>>17532650
If you're in Brazil, the the answer is obviously Ayahuasca. Go drink some.
>>
>>17532650
Shit, there was a real creepy brazilian mystery here a couple of months ago. There was this girl who suicided, and she left a note IN NOTHERFUCKING LATIN that was signed by a demon, and after that, she wrote something with a slightly different handwriting.
All I can recall is the phrase AMO VOCIES which isn't really latin, nor portugoose
>>
Your autism is incredible enough
>>
>>17532650
>Show me something incredible
The only person that can is you.
>>
>>17532650
Well, I had did one money spell in last year and find bunch of money on street. Of course that not replace of usual human work, but feeling magic in this world so good. Thanks dear Magic!
>>
File: Space girl.png (2 MB, 2046x1024) Image search: [Google]
Space girl.png
2 MB, 2046x1024
>>17532650
You live in Brazil, isn't that spooky enough?
>>
>>17534313
Brazil is alright, Brazil is not Bolivia or arse of devil Greenland is.
>>
>>17534313
I wonder if he's ever been swooped on by a chupa.
>>
What you're asking for is impossible. Events we classify as supernatural are uncommon and unreplicable, else they wouldn't be supernatural.

I can however, tell you how to experience something incredible, but it won't be quick.

I grew up with a schizophrenic sister and was fascinated that she could argue with herself. The idea that she was responding to thoughts she was unaware she thought. I thought it wasn't much different from talking to someone in a dream. In both cases both sides of the conversation come from within our own head but we're unaware of the thought process behind the other side.

What I found very odd was that there has been seemingly no interest in researching this. Despite all the research that's done on sleep and dreams, this subject has gone unexplored. So I came up with a couple hypotheses to explain where these thoughts come from with the intention of exploring them myself.

The most interesting explanation and the one that I admit a confirmation bias towards is that, when we have a conversation in a dream, we are talking with independent intelligent entities.

The most simple is that it works based on semi-conscious expectations. By semi-conscious I mean actions that are ordinarily controlled subconsciously but can be superseded by the conscious, like breathing. This is based on how lucid dreamers control elements of their dreams. For instance, rather than trying to change the environment you're currently in, it's best to find a door or a corner and "expect" to find the environment you want behind it.

The other explanation is that the conversation is instead created in a way that is beyond our influence but not true independent intelligence. Possibly generated cleverbot style using fragments of previous conversations we've had. Anything here couldn't be tested and narrow down.
>>
Whenever I had a lucid dream I would test this by using my expectations to influence a conversation. This proved to be very tedious for a lot of reasons. Most nights I don't go lucid, maybe once a week I do. I'm not a particularly talented lucid dreamer and have about a 50% success rate when normally trying to influence my dreams. Sometimes entities would not converse with me or they would disappear/the dream would shift before I had sufficient data. And while I almost always remember my dreams, I don't do so well enough to remember all the details of a conversations. So my test involved focusing on mental notes to remember; simple things like was I able to influence a dream or not, how long did we talk, etc. Because of these factors my results aren't perfect and it really needs to be revisited by a better lucid dreamer than I.

That said, I found that I was able to influence conversations roughly 70% of the time. The entity would only respond as if they had been influenced about 25% of the time, but if it happened even once in a conversation, I would remember it as a success. Seems like a pretty conclusive result but what motivated me to keep trying was that, in those failed 30%, I was never able to influence it no matter how long the conversation went. If a conversation went for 10 "passes" without a successful influence, the chance of success from there seemed 0%.

So I used another test to test for intelligence in those cases. I would of course ask them things like "Do you know you're a dream?" and I would give them a math problem to solve. This all proved very challenging as they often gave confusing or nonsensical answers. At first I figured it was because they weren't intelligent and considered my testing concluded.
>>
It was months later I realized they acted very much like I would act in a dream when I'm not lucid and I got the idea that they could be intelligent but clouded by the dream haze. So my new test was to find entities I could not influence and try to get them to perform reality checks. Biting their tongue, counting their fingers, etc. Once again, just getting them to attempt the reality checks was a challenge or really blind luck and most of the time nothing happened.

Now this is the part this starts to sound like a bad creepypasta but bear with me. The first time I got a reaction from these reality checks, I was talking with a middle aged man in a laundromat. He nonchalantly waved his had in front of his face and he suddenly looked very surprised. Then he looked angry. Not rage like he was going to attack, but upset like I just made fun of his mother. At that point he didn't respond to anything I said, he just followed me with his eyes as I left the laundromat to continue my dreamscapades. I never got a hostile reaction again.

When I occasionally had a successful "awakening" of a subject I would administer my intelligence test. They would often say they were aware they were in a dream and seemed to have some understanding of the waking world. They almost always passed the math test. It needs to be noted again that upon waking up, I relied on vague memories and more often than not could not even remember what math problem I had given them.

Due to the irregular testing it took me about 8 years before I was convinced that the subconscious elements of our dreams were capable of some form of sapience independent from our own. If you can lucid dream, you can test this yourself but it will likely take a while.
>>
>>17534683
>>17534687
>>17534694
Be warned that it gets a little spooky. Nothing outside normal dream spookiness but the nature of these tests makes everything seem a little spookier. Besides the angry man in the laundromat a couple of events stand out. One was a man who always had his back turned toward me. If you've ever played Doom, it was sort of how the sprites in that game always face the player. No matter how I moved I was always looking at his back. That was the only thing out of the ordinary with him. I was unable to influence him but he wouldn't do the reality check. The other was a man who made it through all the tests and I vaguely remembered him saying "Do we have a deal?" and me agreeing.
>>
>>17534700
This reminds me of He Who Walks Behind from the Dresden Files
>>
magic is awesome once you figure it out but you have to do insane amounts of meditation to get there. i mean you can do demon and god, goddess kind of magic, but it only gets real when you can 100 percent focus your mind, visualize super vivedly, and believe fully. hard to get to any one of those things let alone all 3.
>>
>>17532650
i'll show you something super natural baby, he he....... sorry, i just came from /pol

you should try simple ritual magic. get a quarts crystal, some candles, some sage, and you can really really see changes in your life if you use your will power.
>>
>>17532650
dmt

so ive herd
>>
>>17534700
Really interesting.

I ahve attepted to count my fngers in a dream, or just looking at my hands and I can inmediatly tell that I'm in a dream.

Also those dreams that you cannot active change are the ones that have the bigger chance of presenting so element that defies our concept of dream entities.

Wich can support the theory of an unconcious mind rather than a subconcious mind.
>>
>>17535939
What an army of typos.

Anyway what you explain is fascinating any chance that you wrote this somewhere?
>>
>>17535971
>any chance that you wrote this somewhere?

If you mean my notes, they're not very interesting. They're mostly like this:

>spoke with a blonde woman
>could not influence her
>spoke for about 40 seconds
>wouldn't perform a reality check
>talked a lot about bees

I would be very interested if someone who could more regularly lucid dream and remember their dreams more clearly tested this.
>>
Many military forces of the world have incorporated remote viewing for at least 30 years iirc. Remote viewing has to be by definition paranormal.
>>
>>17536629
As far as my knowledge goes, you are on the top 5%, lucid dreaming isn't easy.

Also your notes are very interesting to me, even if you think you haven't found anything just the fact that you can attempt this research is a lot.
>>
File: 1432859044530.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1432859044530.png
21 KB, 900x900
Arent you Brazilians spooky enough?
>>
>>17536629

They are very interesting to me.

You couldn't influence her... because you are a bee...

Do you understand?
>>
>>17536629
>>17537624

Also, what color eyes did she have?
>>
>>17537471
>As far as my knowledge goes, you are on the top 5%, lucid dreaming isn't easy

Well there are a lot of testimonies online of people who go lucid in nearly every dream they have, some who can even fall directly into a lucid dream from a waking state, who can control their dreams as fluently as they control their waking imagination and remember them as vividly. Of course, they could just be bullshitting, but there are a lot of people making these claims.

For me, lucid dreaming is a struggle. I rely on the expectation trick to control anything which often doesn't work and there are a myriad of things I have to do and avoid to maintain it. I learned growing up that becoming lucid was almost immediately followed by waking up. To prolong my lucid dreams I have to pace, which, probably not coincidentally, is what I do when I'm awake to help me think. If I stand still for too long, I wake up. And, because the universe is a cruel place, trying to live out my sexual fantasies is futile and will wake me up in a heartbeat. Which might be a blessing in disguise because if I could fuck in my dreams I'd never bother with these experiments. I also can't fly which is something that most people who lucid dream find easy.

I may still be in the top 5% but if so these tests need someone in the top 1%.

>>17537624
This is actual a really interesting idea and one I've tried to explore before. That is, finding out what I appear as to them. I figure it's inconsistent, similar to looking into a mirror while dreaming. But I'm unsure if I forget to ask them or I forgot I asked them. Either way, I've never remembered getting an answer.
>>
>>17532895
>>17534290

Magical rituals, ouija, and shit like this.
>>
Lucid dreaming is a very wonderful thing, I already did it a lot, I know it very well, but i can't see nothing supernatural on that e.e But I don't want to stop your conversation, pls.
>>
>>17537900
If they control their dreams as they control their waking imagination it's not as interesting as what you are doing, cause you are testing the limits of the internal reasoning of the subjects in your dreams.

Subjects than you can't fully control, meaning that they may not be just fragments of your imagination.

Wich is interesting.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.