[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Channeling answers to questions about life, the universe and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 20150811_101854.jpg (1003 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20150811_101854.jpg
1003 KB, 2560x1536
I'm starting a q and a with source energy.
If you have a question go ahead and ask. Source is more likely to answer the person rather than the actual question.

also- channeling general thread. If you want to channel stuff, feel free

:)

This thread is to help those looking for it and possibly even to provide some more material for a book I'm working on.
>>
>>17528555
Many events lately in my life, several ways to fix them. My question is, what would the smartest solution be?
>>
File: 1459359630478.jpg (24 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1459359630478.jpg
24 KB, 650x650
>>17528555
I've got little to no stability in my life at the moment. My mind is constantly falling prey to itself. What can I do differently to be at greater peace with everything at present and boost a sense of centeredness
>>
>>17528620
the smartest solution is to realize that you don't truly have any problems because there are no problems only lessons.

the solution then is to look at the situations in your life and look at the situations from a perspective of "what can I learn from this?" and "what actions have I taken that have lead to this moment?"

these are questions of the ego. the story based self. the self that relies on past and future. there are no problems for the eternal within and all around you- only pure sweet existence
>>
>>17528630

watch the mind falling prey to itself and know that it is not the eternal. It is situational and temporary. all which is temporary is in it's essence not your true self. your body, your mind. your life as it is- all this will change. Your body will die someday and when it does the witnessing essence, the source consciousness peering through your senses will leave this physical vibration folding back into itself and then moving according to karma (which is, learning that which this piece of source has not learned through your incarnations) you will find a new body and continue with lessons.

Do not make an enemy of your mind. Be friends with it. After all it is always with you. You may as well get along with it.

to create space, focus on space- focus on the space between: thoughts, sounds, objects, tastes, feelings, molecules, planets, galaxies.
focus on that eternal nothingness and receive the gift of freedom
>>
File: 20150906_161031.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20150906_161031.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
join us!

when you can't figure out how to go home, home comes to you
>>
>>17528555
How do I learn channeling?
>>
File: 1459230169220.png (56 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1459230169220.png
56 KB, 900x900
>channeling for answers and truths
>there's a god for that
just sayin senpai.
>>
Please comment on my current state.

Thanks!
>>
Please reply with your favorite electronic song from the 90's, here is mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwH3FC57fYg
>>
>>17528555
Is there something I can do to stop my family from drowning without sinking myself?
>>
Will he ever love me?
>>
>>17528946
channeling is simply allowing something to come through your body into physical expression.

start with the will to allow such a thing to happen. BUT, be very specific with what you will allow. Keep it pure and it's a blessing. Putrefy the process and you will understand what hell actually is.

For starters ask a question ad direct it to your higher self or source. then listen. listen with your heart, listen with your ears, listen with your innermost being. sit openly waiting for an answer and paying attention to the present. If you get any words or sensations- write them down or record them.

Feel the presence of something infinite enter your body and deliver wisdom.

if you try this and see no results, meditate often and that can change. Get acquainted with higher vibrational crystals such as apophyllite or danburite or auralite 23.

The most basic and truest method is to pray and listen for the answer. There's always an answer,
>>
>>17528951
there is a god for everything or there can be if you will it so.

there is also a source for everything

that source speaks
>>
>>17528970

your current state is human embodiment. what do you wish to know of it?

you are a part of a holographic matrix that is broadcasted in emptyness on the vibrations of a continuous sound emanating from source consciousness. That sound is aum. You are source energy itself disguised as a human with problems and a small world view and an ego.

This small view is your current state of understanding. Somewhere inside you know that there is more. much more.

You are simply choosing this small view in order to experience what that is like.

You're doing a great job in having your experience. Have your experience any way you want.
Be free or be utterly lost in the game. either way- you'll find your way home soon enough
>>
What is the purpose of telepathy, am I doing the right thing?
>>
>>17528973
all creations are sublime

all windows to reality whether expressed in word or music are sacred and beautiful.

playing with vibration in a larger vibration

what beauty, what joy
>>
>>17528993
yes you can stop sinking yourself.

by making different decisions to create alignment and harmony within your own being they will be moved and inspired and infected by your change. They will grow as you grow and they will spin in drama as you spin in drama.
More connected than you know. Change your life and change theirs.

Be joyous and show them what they've forgotten
>>
>>17528995

He is you

you are me

we aren't separate.

Love yourself first and others will have no choice but to love you also. Become love, give love and you will be filled and freed from seeking love outside of yourself.

Love begins within and is only truly found there. all is love
>>
>>17529020
telepathy is a means of connecting to a being that appears separate. you are moving towards the understanding that you are connected with all beings. through enough practice in telepathy you will begin to understand this. psychic communication is what exists beyond the physical plane.

if you ever find yourself in contact with something harmful. come into the refuge of oneness. Come into the knowing that you are everything and you will be safe.

there is no ultimate right. there is only relative experience and the lessons it brings. what do you want to experience? Does telepathy move you towards that? then it is right. does it not? then it is also right because you now know something you did not

live boundless. look for the lessons
>>
Is my current project aligned with Source? My apprehension towards its completion grows with the uncertainty of whether it will be used for good in this world. I fear I'll fail in being a light in all this darkness.
>>
>>17529059
let's see if you can find out first

get quiet ask that your body be allowed to receive the answer to your question.

let's say a feeling in your stomach is a no and a feeling in your heart is a yes.

if it is unclear ask for clarity. sit with your question. close your eyes and feel the inside of your body.

what answer did you receive?
>>
>>17528666
>Pseudo-philosophy
>>666
>>
>>17529031
that is really sound advice, thank you. I just don't know how to stop the drama occurring with myself.
>>
These are very general answers from OP. Nothing wrong with that of course, but those looking for more than affirmation that we are in a connected consciousness should look elsewhere.
>>
>>17529059
fail at what? fail to do what?

all is from a unified source

dark and light are just a magnificent contrast to make the play of form interesting. we could not appreciate a sunny day without a rainy night.

We could not appreciate the greatest ecstasy without deep despair.

we could have no objects if not for space.

it's all play, so relax in the infinity of existence and play. relax in the temporary nature of being human. it's time to explore. do whatever you wish. free yourself from the notion of other peoples beliefs and opinions about life. explode into this world in whatever way life flows through your being. this is liberation
>>
>>17529086
a judgemental existence is part of separation and duality. the i. the you. the we. the them. To live a life of judgement and separation is to be in pain. A critical existence in which the judger is judged hardest by themselves. Painfully beating themselves with other people's beliefs.

Dear friend, there is much magic to existence. the simple grace of being alive. the healing force of appreciation will free you. No hurry. play as long as you like. I see you and know that you are me.

phi·los·o·phy
fəˈläsəfē/Submit
noun
the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence, especially when considered as an academic discipline

This is no study nor academic discipline! this is the essence of existence. this you'll not learn in academia. this is the expression of self reflection back to the source consciousness.

I love you
>>
>>17529094
choose freedom. choose self expression freely. drop the beliefs you've inherited from others. ALL OF THEM. Live through your own experience.

Believe that whatever you want experience is already so and it will be so.

take your power as part of the creative force from which this universe is born and play the game of life as you wish.

go joyfully, go gracefully, accept your mistakes, know that you are doing what your current understanding of life allows, know that you're loved, take responsibility for your life and live as you wish
>>
>>17529148
thank you this really helped.
>>
>>17529095
Yes they should look in

they should find the source within their own beings if that is their path right now- if that is their wish.
>>
How can I gain that creative spark I once had? That fiery passion that I felt has faded. I'm currently experiencing something close to a writer's block.
>>
>>17529150
Blessings
>>
Are we all the same soul experiencing in different physical bodies?
>>
>>17529156
do not look in the past for that which is lost.

when you compare your current state of existence to one that is no more you will only find stale inspiration.

inspiration happens now. right now. if the old isn't working move to something new. move to a new creation. move to a free creation that is not bound to any memory or part of your identity. do you write?- paint
do you paint?- sculpt
do you sculpt?- write
a new creative project that is unbound and that you are unconcerned with may set your creativity free.

you in your human existence are constantly creating. every thought and action is a creation- leads to a manifestation. you cannot truly have a creative block unless you can do and think nothing on accident. where are your creative energies going? are you creating drama? are you creating food instead of drawings? are you creating ejaculate? you are constantly making something. It may as well be something you like
>>
>>17529163
Ultimately we are one spacious consciousness. But for the sake of existence all has been divided up into parent sources and immediate sources. The immediate sources connect to many beings.

an individualized soul is the manifestation necessary for most human experiences. That soul has many lives and experiences individual consciousness to enrich the whole. That soul also may have a group of souls it connects with between lifetimes. Ultimately every soul has an immediate source and that source has a greater or parent source. These larger sources then converge into the eternal AUM vibration created by source consciousness. This vibration into emptiness created phenomenal existence and duality and the illusion of separation
>>
until a new day dawns, this window into source is going to sleep.

in oneness, in universal love, in source,
may you all have an enlightening evening
>>
Hey OP can you shed some light on the things I've been noticing? My paranoia is at an all time high trying to look for a push in the right direction
>>
>>17529299
http://www.transcendencetoolbox.com/
This website will help you if you are open. By you I mean the collective consciousness,
>>
>>17529299
it's your belief in duality that causes you to be paranoid. you cannot be paranoid when there is no other/when all others are you. There is always salvation in oneness

You are witnessing the change in consciousness at a large scale. It may look chaotic at first glance, but with the illusion of time dropped, it can be seen that this chaos is used as a way of waking up those that are ready.

this may also be true on a small scale within an individual. keep your sight on that which is eternal- that space and silence underlying all things and you'll receive the bigger picture
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 300x168
actually going to bed now
>>
>>17528555
What are the specifics of the thing that is going to happen?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.