[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone had a recurring dream of a Demon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
Has anyone ever had a dream of having no body and being trapped in a pitch black room with a huge face just making weird expression?
Both angry and happy and confused and then sometimes just completely still.
I used to get this dream every single night as a kid. It used to whisper weird things to me.
I am glad it's over now though and no I don't think it was my mind playing tricks on me. You don't have the same dream every single night for years. I think it was a demon.
>>
I think it was your shadowy other "self" that you are afraid to face.
>>
Possibly
>>
>>17527488

>>17515303
>>
>>17527488
Yep. That is your cell. It is a biblical holding place for Sinners.
>>
File: image.png (826 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
826 KB, 800x800
>>17527586
What in the fuck makes you say that op said nothing about sin or worshipping demons most shills I can understand in the sense of disinfo but this is just out of left field lol. Your good anon idk what happens maybe ask echs for help finding what is hidden here
>>
Thanks Anon! Appreciate it.
>>
>>17527488
wtf yes
I can''t remember how old I was (around 8 or so?) but I had this "dream" for 2-3 weeks straight every single night and then it went away forever, worst weeks at night of my life for sure.
I was more awake than asleep but I could "see" it without looking behind me or opening my eyes... I couldn't move because I was so afraid, it was right beside me looking at me smiling with an open mouth and bending over me sometimes
it's so weird wtf
>>
>>17527488
>Essentially develop a demon in my head for a story I wanna write
>name him Apocalypto, he may have named himself
>see him around sometimes
>seen him in my rear view mirror as I was driving
>red mask, black hair, almost charred looking skin, mask has black tribal designs, sickly thin
>last time I went to meditate he approached me in the void, he has grown stronger, more of a muscular stature

Should I worry?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1443896474962.jpg (32 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1443896474962.jpg
32 KB, 480x433
>>17529611
>>
Probably unrelated but I have just woken up from a dream where someone was hacking my computer and sent me a link it was one of those sites that was impossible to close and was just a black and white face changing over and over to different expressions.

Probably not the same issue because my dream had set up and the ending is what woke me.
>>
File: 1445733164_partapotso_hirmiu3.png (573 KB, 550x723) Image search: [Google]
1445733164_partapotso_hirmiu3.png
573 KB, 550x723
I have an interesting story
the dream that I had I was slowly waking up (my bed is near a wall to another room both rooms have panted ceilings NOT tile material) I heard or thought someone (without a tone) had told me "oh no your ceiling tiles are falling!" and I said mumbling no! my ceiling tiles are falling(that was kinda funny I admit) then I rolled over... there in my face was that creature (but it had no horns maybe not even glowing eyes, but I felt it staring in mine) that moment when you see something dangerous... you waint to see if it is hostile (knowing it could strike at you and your reflexis would fail you.) but I stared at it did't feel threatening so I... reached out and pet it's skull.

when I woke up I thought, how clever if it wasn't just a dream, an entity tricked me into checking to see if I was fully into it's spell or asleep by deceiving me, my ceiling doesent even have tiles.

the artist that made this said she dreamed about it (but she said that it was a manifestation of her inability to sleep and anxiady) haven't seen this thing since, I don't feel it's evil but I'm someone that gives everyone the benefit of the doubt
>>
>>17530051
I saw it in the woods by my friends house one day.

I'm >>17529611 by the way.
>>
File: thismanisevil.jpg (127 KB, 585x686) Image search: [Google]
thismanisevil.jpg
127 KB, 585x686
I had a dream that I've been dieng to share. And need to find an answer to. Before that I want to make clear that I believe when you dream you go into other "worlds". And that your spirit can be summoned else where. For good or bad, etc. I believe I was summoned to an evil place. Sorry for bad narrative, don't do this often.
>wake up in this small room.
>this room looks like some place of worship. Very dim lighting from torches.
>stone walls and floors, with a stone slab in the middle. (like the ones the Mayans would sacrifice people on)
>I'm watching these two men in what seems to be priest attire brown hooded robes.
>they looked as if they were focused on two pedastals facing the walls, one in each corner of the room with a strange book.
>they seem to be performing some sort of ritual.
>I'm standing behind them quietly observing. As I did not want to provoke.
>out of a sudden I see the man on the right slowly turn around and looks at me.
>he grabs both of my shoulders looking at me as if his ritual had worked. Pic related.
>starts to drag me hastilly to the slab in the center of the room. As if time were of the essence.
>I can't move as he drags me.
>right before we get to the slab I start thinking I need to get out of here.
>and I wake up my heart pounding like crazy.
>I believe I dodged some shit.
What do you anons think was happening? What did they want from me?
>>
File: 1439624441570.jpg (36 KB, 479x492) Image search: [Google]
1439624441570.jpg
36 KB, 479x492
>>17527494
>>17527494
explain more, i though something similar about this, but couldnt find anything related to it
>>
>>17530139
not the op of that post but usually things like this are a thing you have been avoiding or tucking away, afraid of the day it surfaces.
>>
>>17530144
that's really spoopy, but it already happened to me twice, always when i fail to lucid dream, i get to "wake up" an realize im in a dream, but then the shadow apears, last time it stab me in the stomach(it hurt, i was sleep but it hurt like hell) and told me, the time was coming soon, its not a humanoid shadow, more like pure darkness, like the effect when the bad guys were flying around in harry potter.
>>
File: Kane13.png (416 KB, 600x920) Image search: [Google]
Kane13.png
416 KB, 600x920
>>17529611
yes
>>
File: 1435316821396.jpg (76 KB, 321x348) Image search: [Google]
1435316821396.jpg
76 KB, 321x348
Some months ago, I dreamed of demons and hellfire, too.
I don't remember much except that during the last stage I was walking up to the very narrow flight of stairs that leads up to my bedroom. I looked through the stairs, and saw that the small room full of junk behind the stairs, which you can see through the stair boards, was replaced with some kind of sinister glow coming from somewhere under the house. I started walking up the stairs, and looked left, right into the wall. At first it was just a wall, a few inches from my face, then it faded and I saw dancing.. Well, demons. Red, mostly like tissue. Stag-like rotting carcasses walking, something sitting on its' haunches like a slav, hunched over, with huge, horn-like formations sprouding out of its' kneecaps to the side like the wings of butterflies, except made completely out of bone and weaving into itself and shit

And then, at the top of the stairs, was a plump, fat man, dressed in some sort of what might be a toga, sitting with his legs in a cross. At first I thought he was good -- He was outlined clearly and not shadowed at all, and looked like Buddha -- But he had a goats' head and horns, like that medieval drawing of Baphomet.

I havn't had it since, though.
>>
>>17527488

Yes. I once had a recurring dream of having sex with a beautiful girl and during intercourse her face would morph into something extremely demonic.
>>
>>17529611
Hes probably been on /fit/ and as such you should only worry if you happen to be less the 6'0
>>
>>17530381
hot.
>>
Use to always have this reoccurring childhood dream of being paralyzed standing in my hallway as a pitchblack silhouette would walk towards me while humming in a staccato beat. When he would finally touch me I would just float up into the air and phase through my roof into the sky and for some reason this was terrifying.

A few years later even after moving I found myself in the same dream. Except this time I could move and ended up beating the shit out of the silhouette and then absorbing it. Last time I ever had that dream.
>>
File: 345645343.gif (948 KB, 313x213) Image search: [Google]
345645343.gif
948 KB, 313x213
I had a recurring dream last night of somebody who kept calling and asking if I was Muslim. It was weird because I've been secretly dating a Muslim girl for the past 6 months. Whoever was on the phone knew where I was, what I was doing, etc. And he/she would ask questions. Whenever I would lie, he would ask me again. If I lied again, he would ask one more time. After that, he would scream "You are an idiot!" until I weak up. One dream my girlfriend answered and he told her she would never be able to have a child because of me.
>>
>>17527488
I suffer from great axiety and OCD, also i have huge probs with dreams. I got this kid called Dante who can move around by teleporting and what he does is cut people around me without any reason so I will always be alone. Got this dream for like 5 years
>>
>>17527488
Yes. Except for me I'm staring at a painting and then suddenly notice a man camouflaged right infront of me and I cannot move. He then begins whispering and saying all kinds of shit.
>>
>>17527488
I did one time. Had a strong recurring dream for like 3 days. When I looked it up it was some Latin American bat-god. He seemed chill though never gave me a bad vibe. More like he wanted me to acknowledge the Astral projection and it's similarity to all other like gods.
>>
>>17530381
Don't be a menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the hood.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.