[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
List of demons!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: solongo_monkhooroi-yama-web.jpg (238 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
solongo_monkhooroi-yama-web.jpg
238 KB, 800x800
I want a list of the names of demons and also the ranks of them,

Lets call it research ;)
>>
>>17526638
www.google.com
en.wikipedia.org
>>
>>17526638
Well thanks buddy Great support and help with knowledge.
>>
Have you tried working with goetic demons?
>>
>>17526649
demon president? demon duke?
all those ranks are BS
>>
>>17526656
The ranks are sure but there's power in the sigils and ritual even if you don't do it 100% by the book
>>
>>17526649
Not yet my friend ;)
>>
>>17526660
Have you ever seen the movie"the possession of michael king"?

I´m about to do the same thing a Documentary about this kind of stuff, no jump scares, no fake rocks thrown at people, and with people that dont get paid by acting scared

So legit and boring as it gets.
>>
>>17526667
Best of luck to you, my friend ;)
>>
So with that said Thread!

I would also like some locations of paranormal sightings and so on. global sightings pretty much
>>
>>17526677
I havent, I've never actually got demon in the flesh from an evocation I've just felt a presence and heard thoughts that weren't my own in my head. I've gotten tangible results but it's not like material is going to appear in front of you, I've gotten changes in my state of mind, lifestyle improvements, new jobs, discipline as well as opportunities I probably wouldn't have run into much less done anything but squander them had I run into them in the first place. It's nothing to make a documentary about but it's something to give a real shot at least once in your life.
>>
>>17526686
im not a "Fame Digger" it´s more a personal challenge

Im not expecting to get something on tape or hear them speak and even hurt me for that matter

Its more to just show people what you get when you attempt to do this kind of things in real life :)
>>
>>17526701
But please tell me more about your experiences
>>
>>17526686
But please tell me more about your experiences
>>
>>17526701
Are you trying to prove or disprove?
>>
Like the other anon said, don't expect any physical entity or shadow, you may hear an object move and the communication will be on a mental level. Show respect and know what you're gonna ask them before you invoke them.
>>
>>17526638
http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/demons/demons-f-k/
Holy shit op you actual mong.
>>
>>17526704
Both i must say, I know what i have seen and experienced.
>>
>>17526709
I will look into that!

thanks Anon
>>
>>17526707
Good to know.

are those advice from personal knowledge?
>>
>>17526638
Yama is an emanation of an angel (wrathful deity), total opposite of your point.
>>
>>17526766
Yama is intresting to me :)
>>
>>17526836
Yama in Hinduu mythology is lord of the hosts of death, Basically, Yama sends you to die when it's right.
He's cool. There was this one father, who once sacrificed his son to Yama. So the kid went to Yama's world, and Yama wasn't at home. So the kid was waiting, because he needed Yama to leave from that world. So Nachiketas woke up whem Yama retturned an was scared that the monk kid would curse him, or worse. So Yama said "Don't curse me bro, I'll give you three wishes"

The kid first wished that he could return home to an not at all angry dad who could accept him.

Then yama went "I can give you lots of money, horses, women,"
But nachiketas basically said he didn't want anything but the secrets of God, because nothing else matters after you die, and that's that.

Yama has lots of treasures, but he holds one that is worth more, but seems like less because you've always had it there.
>>
>>17526638
Jacques Collin de Plancy or Jean Wier. Plancy is better.
>>
>>17526638
is Kali an demon?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.