[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your opinion on Santa Claus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 696x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 696x900
Your opinion on Santa Claus
>>
>>17522931
my opinion is that hes not real you fucking muppet
>>
Egregore, he is a mass hallucination.
>>
>>17522931
dunno about the coca cola santa but ive heard theres one guy who uses undecember and duodecember to go to a bunch of places at once. hes not a good guy like coca cola santa, but he also delivers something
and the red guy is basically based on him, hes like a childfriendly christian version of the real deal
>>
>>17522931
Just some dude who empties his sack for children
>>
>>17522931
>owns a flying device so advanced he can visit millions of homes in a span of hours without even noticed
>can shapeshift in order to fit into chimneys
>lives in a super hostile enviroment and he's said to live in the moon as well

clearly a reptilian
>>
>>17522931

that motherfucker came through as a child. no complaints.
>>
>>17522931
Reappropriated pagan deity.
>>
>>17523063
i see what you did there.
>>
Cool guy. Brought me an Xbox.
>>
>>17523109
who says santa lives on the moon? highest lol!
>>
>>17522931
he is fat
he is hairy
he is not very scary
>>
>>17522931
Fucking communist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NKHJ64qRR8
>>
He is Satan, as written by someone with dyslexia.
It's not hard to imagine some sperg with dyslexia writing "Dear Santa (Satan), kill my family this Xmas!" and once his famili was killed, he told the other kids about Santa and the power of childrens belief and faith brought him into this world
>>
>>17523692
I'm on board with this lore!
>>
>>17522987
Hush, you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3dGCXttYao
>>
>>17523264
voyager 8
they saw him
"be informed, there is a santa claus"
>>
>>17522931
Satan.
/thread
>>
He is very real and alive. Just believe.
>>
>>17523855
I've heard that one before. The only thing I've actually seen is he Easter bunny and it's just a tricky little bitch.
>>
Like all other Deitys he exist for the sole pupose of felatia while I worship ECHS!
>>
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1933
>>
>>17522931
An actual clause established long before the imagery.
>>
>>17523853
Saturn
/thread
>>
>>17523933
>ECHS!

This Echs nonsense is so forced it is cringe inducing.
>>
>>17522931
obviously a plot by obama and the illuminati to turn children gay.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.