[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there is this guy that was role-playing alone in a dead MMO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: wej0vpwf0mziobpzm4re.jpg (71 KB, 847x431) Image search: [Google]
wej0vpwf0mziobpzm4re.jpg
71 KB, 847x431
he said some pretty weird shit. I thought this was your kind of thing, as its creepy and entertaining. https://wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=MJ3UdgRSa7U
>>
I remember watching that shit live, that was spooky, but it was an old admin that, after the servers crashed, decided to fuck with the guy
>>
>>17522622
>someone being an admin for a dead site
>>
>>17522622
I really enjoyed this. Hitomi was super creepy. Thanks anon.

((For those who don't want to watch it all, best bit is from about 58 mins onwards.))
>>
Bumping for interest, is this real? I mean, this guy went to that game for 7 years?
>>
>>17523113
No, he most likely stopped playing the same time everybody else did but logged on when somebody was doing a stream, like why else would he do a stream on an empty game? He prob asked somebody to go on.
>>
>>17523142
Oh, that's a shame. This was pretty interesting
>>
The game is still up we can make an /x/ world with spoopy skeleton in closets and closets in skeletons.
>>
>>17522622
That event sucked
That game is just a Worlds ripoff
>>
>>17523447
yh, i think it was fun.
>>
Watched it, it was fun, then boring, then Holy FUCK.

I don't KNOW if you are real.

Overall enterteining 8/10
>>
>>17523142
The issue with that is, reportedly the streamer who streamed it said that him streaming it caused the servers to be overwhelmed because loads of people were trying to get on because of him streaming, so no one could log on. This person would have had to have logged on before the streamer logged on, started streaming or revealed he was streaming it.
>>
>>17522771
Thanks.
>>
>>17522622
this was entertaining, I liked it
>>
I suddenly feel better about myself!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.