[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for the name of a game which had some kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (422 KB, 637x477) Image search: [Google]
image.png
422 KB, 637x477
I'm looking for the name of a game which had some kind of very small cult community, I'm pretty sure ir was on pc and made in the late 90s. I think the name was Worlds but I can't find anything with that name

General creepy videogames I guees?
>>
>>17521878
Bumping for interest
>>
It was worlds and x has done many field trips to it, it's populated with a few regulars now who are really creepy. The game in your screenshot is LSD dream emulator.
>>
>>17521887
I second this poster.
I last checked it about a year ago; I searched for a couple hours, but wasn't able to find anyone.
I'm not going to say its dead, but I'm going to say it might as well be.
>>
>>17521887
I do know about LSD but I couldn't find anything about Worlds how can i get a video or at least screenshots?
>>
>>17521878
Just type in worlds.com don't be a mastUrB8er
>>
The few people that are regulars are actually people that found it in the recent past, I saw 3 people talking about playing smash the other day, with 5 or so AFK around the same area. Peak time I guess?
>>
>>17521917
How do i find the creepy stuff?
>>
Google Worlds_Research_Papers_GradualDIME.pdf and you'll find a pdf with lots of information about the game and its creepy stuff, think i downloaded from vk
>>
>>17521887
Tried to play on worlds but doesn't work in win 10
>>
I frequent worlds and it's really not that creepy. Just a bunch of middle aged people who can't let go of their game from 20 years ago.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.