[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
French catacombs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 750x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 750x467
Just a general discussion about the "Gates of Hell" and any experiences. I'm interested in anything you got to say about them
>>
The legitimately scariest thing about the catacombs is probably that they're pretty much unmapped and giant labyrinths with a completely random layout, so if you get lost in there it's pretty unlikely anybody will find you before you die of thirst. They may never even find your body.
>>
Also links to cool videos would be awesome
>>
File: 1451406187772.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451406187772.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
Playground at Vistors' Center.
>>
>>17521545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bmJuwqvV6M
like this?
>>
Been there several times. What do you want to know?
>>
>>17522910
fake and gay
>>
>>17522938
not so real and the opposite of straight
>>
>>17522934
Tell stories of anything
>>
>>17523220
Nothing really paranormal have happened besides voices and shadows. Don't know if you want to hear them though.
>>
>>17525669
Pls share.
>>
I've always wanted to go, I've been to Paris a couple times but I never had time to visit the catacombs
>>
I assumed you exit near where you enter...but you don't. I was lost for a while when I left.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.