[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have had 2 psychosis in my life. One pretty long, one shorter.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: BrownEyes.jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
BrownEyes.jpg
37 KB, 300x300
I have had 2 psychosis in my life.
One pretty long, one shorter.
While having these experiences I had a thing for eyes.
I instantly could judge a person by looking straight into their eyes.
Now that I'm in a more clear state of thinking, I have the feeling that I lost that 'skill'.

I know that there are certain periods that I get a glymps of this "feeling" back.

any of you know some good (short) reads or simple facts about eyes?
And what some of the eye-properties mean, like color, shape, stance etc.

I have a thing for eyes.
>>
>>17520861
>Had psychosis
>During those periods had a thing for eyes
>Could read people by looking into their eyes

You recognize the fact you were psychotic yet you don't understand that fact that you can't read people but it's just your psychosis making you think that? Jeez.
>>
>>17520861
It's just the psychosis, OP. I'm schizoaffective and when I was in the psych ward they let us do art in our free time. I drew a bunch of pictures of eyes. Dozens.
>>
>>17520972
kek, only this.
>>
File: eye.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
eye.png
1 MB, 960x720
>>17520861
practice on me
>>
>>17521759
I wish that pic had an higher quality.
>>
>>17521768
i can try to take a better one if you like?
>>
>>17520861
OP tell me... you felt like people not maintain the eye contact where in some kind of deny state or conflicting themselves?

i had a similar experience too like in 2012, and yes it was some kind of skill, i can recall what you had
>>
>>17520972
you dont know how a psychotic state works...
long story short, someone in a psychotic state could be noticing something you could not, why?
because basically he/she is in a dopamine overload and dopamine works as a Train of Thought therefore he unconsciously is aware of this as he/she has an increased thought system
that is the reason why many people who has a psychotic broke tend to manifest paranoic ideas, because you mix the basic survival instinc + and overloaded train fo thoughts = everything is plot against you... and it make sense... only in that way of thinking.
>>
How's middle school going for you?
>>
>>17520861
well i don't know about psychosis, but with enough meditation practice you can read someone like an open book- also known as psychic abilities
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.