[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/, are there any real accounts of perfectly normal, mentally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: nikhilis.jpg (41 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
nikhilis.jpg
41 KB, 750x600
/x/, are there any real accounts of perfectly normal, mentally healthy people becoming Lovecraftian-style insane due to some traumatising events?
>>
bump. I honestly can't decide if I hope there are any such accounts or not. The idea of knowing the limitations of what the human mind can comprehend before it goes insane is appealing but I like to think that under the right circumstances and with the right mindset you can comprehend and accept any scientific finding. I want to unlock the secrets of dimensional travel. possible? maybe. likely? not really but that won't stop me. The pursuit of knowledge means too much to me to just not try to know everything I can before going insane
>>
>>17520840
take mushrooms and listen to blackened noise
>>
>>17522172
Not as intense as one would imagine, actually.
>>
>>17520888
What you ask depends on individual limitations. What might drive you insane might be nothing to me, and, of course, vice versa.
So, this question is basically useless.
>>
>>17522447
I'm asking if limitations exist. If they exist for me they exist for you. Regardless of these limits we should keep pushing forward for the sake of knowledge
>>
>>17520840
It's called PTSD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faM42KMeB5Q
>>
>>17522674
There is no such thing as limits for the human brain, what effects one person doest necessarily effect another. Everyone experience similar emotions differently. There is no baselevel for shit that will ruin you.
>>
>>17520840
Huntington's Chorea...
>>
>>17520840
Last year i remember going insane for what felt like 5 minutes.. Due to social isolation, i was alone and i was dismantling my facebook and social media shit, scratched words on the wall, then had a panic attack, pretty messed up
>>
>>17522394
>he didn't eat 7+ grams
>>
>>17522922
I have had similar experiences. I would love to hear from more people who have. Is it drug related?
>>
>>17523204
Probably.
>>
>>17522674
The human mind is no engine with a fixed redline.
>>
>>17520840
my massive sanity loss happened when I realized that OP is a fag
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.