[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Denever Airport
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: Denver_international_airport.jpg (582 KB, 3241x2045) Image search: [Google]
Denver_international_airport.jpg
582 KB, 3241x2045
Alright guys, just saw Jon Oliver's thing on internet conspiracies and he mentioned Denver Airport.

I can honestly say I had never heard about this before. So what's the deal? I watched a couple of terrible youtube videos about it, the gist seems to be that it's got some huge underground structure people don't know about, and that is somehow is connected to the new world order?

Any legitimacy to any of this, or is this just people reading something from nothing?
>>
>>17520758
Construction materials for underground structures are always on site.
>>
>>17520800
But is there any legit reason for that to be suspicious?
>>
File: denver-airport-horse.jpg (159 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
denver-airport-horse.jpg
159 KB, 550x367
>>17520758
many different construction companies were used for different phases of the construction-one not knowing what the other was building-not sometimes knowing what exactly they were building themselves at times-
something like 5 complete buildings were completed then deemed to be "wrong"- so they just buried them-
also murials, an egyptian statue of horace i think, one of the horses of the apocalypse-or the broncos veiney demonic looking red eyed mascot-
also the largest land owner in the world is queen elizabeth of england-she nhas nbeen buying up a lot of land in colorado-mostly around this airport-
the airport is way too big for what they need-the old one was just fine-the location the timing and the money just seems too out of place and unecessary to those of us not in the loop so to speak
>>
>>17520850
wasn't the underground construction linked to some automated baggage system that ended up being a huge flop though?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3021x3118) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3021x3118
Was just there and saw the paintings, tornado shelters etc but this part was the weirdest. Above the shuttles where you come in. Just a strange ruin type scene in the middle of the airport
>>
>>17520934
This was on the opposite side as well
>>
>>17520812
The rumor is of an underground settlement, right? The largest transportation hub in the central US is suspect as shit.
>>
>>17520934
Are the infamous NWO death murals, in fact, replaced?
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>17520975
Nope
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3478x2942) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3478x2942
>>17520975
>>
File: image.png (93 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 1334x750
Echo God of /x/ and therefor everything supports this pursuit of knowledge. The ruin landscape is possibly the commons area of there underground city where they will convince the newplebs ancient civilizations once lived. I'm sure one of the owners rounded up some very high up construction guys and had them organize construction of books for this part.
>>
>>17520934
I get the urge to sit in this area.
>>
Echs*
>>
There's a tunnel that goes from Denver Airport to the white house.

The fun part is that it existed before and we rediscovered it.
>>
>>17520927
>official stories
>>
File: feature2.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
feature2.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>>17521151
SOURCE NOW
>>
>>17521151
Can I get some of what you are smoking?
>>
>>17521151
Give me Dat source bruh
>>
>>17523161
WASHINGTON, D.C.
102. WHITE HOUSE, 38°53.5’N 77°02.0’W The secret NOD underground installation which is connected to the Denver airport
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.