[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys im a time traveler. time traveling was figured out in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7
File: timetravel.jpg (114 KB, 578x250) Image search: [Google]
timetravel.jpg
114 KB, 578x250
hey guys im a time traveler. time traveling was figured out in 2050, managed to be kept a secret for an entire 10 years but now the tech is sort of public knowledge, details not so much. The tech got better and better and now it's sort of better understood but no companies like to do it because of some fucked up shit that happened. Anyways only 2 major research companies (1 american and 1 EU) have access to the proper tech and licenses. Turns out when you travel backwards nothing you do changes the future so it's just for observation. We're still not allowed to break any laws though and it's the regumosted thing i can imagine. I work for one of the research companies and this is my 2nd and last trip back, i figured out how to break the monitoring/log system so i can fuck around and post this shit for a bit and claim it 'malfunctioned.'

Ask me anything lol. im no historian but i know all the common knowledge stuff someone from 2090's would know.
>>
>>17520702
Who wins the 2016 Presidential Election?
Does Roman Reigns turn into a villain at Wrestlemania 32 this Sunday?
What theories have been proven?
>>
>>17520702
Is roleplaying on Cambodian fingerpainting boards still popular in the future?
>>
>>17520702

So is Trump still emperor of the US?
>>
Have we figured out immorality?
>>
>>17520708
this was actually a really important election so i studied the details when i was younger, it was hillary vs trump and during the vote there was a huge voter fraud controversy and people paid by hillary were fucking with voting stations so there was a recount and trump won by a slight margin

multiverse theory is true but not well understood

we have contact with aliens <- biggest thing that ever happened

>>17520709
no
>>
>>17520702
Get the fuck out of my time period you little faggot.
>>
>>17520730
what about rebirth?
>>
Immortality* lol
>>
>>17520732
I'll bite though and ask about global warming even though you're a role playing teen.
>>
>>17520722
sort of... how do you feel about a robot body

>>17520747
not roleplaying, bangladesh was the biggest fatality of global warming / eco refugees

>>17520741
?

>>17520720
no he served 2 terms and is still alive. amazing how long money can keep you breathing.
>>
>>17520753
That's exactly what I wanted , is it common or only for the rich?
>>
>>17520702

bro, I want you to know that I get that you're telling the truth. what you said about Trump and Hillary is true. It's cool to see someone from the future man, real quick thing on multiverse theory-- it's not so much multiverse as infinite unity. I don't necessarily think everything in my/our future will be the same as yours, but it doesn't matter. Do you kinda get what I'm saying? We're still friends that can make contact beyond time and causality. Do people in your time have spiritual theories or spiritual advancement? I think it would be really interesting if you would reply to me time senpai...

because desu post on /x/ is one of the first things I would do in your position, and it was one of the first things I did when I became enlightened, haha don't call me crazy because you're in here saying you're from the future...
>>
>>17520753
Well im Australian so what happens over here mate?
>>
Careful which timelines you mess with. This one's working on eliminating the Darkness Virus.
Question: The root of all evil.
Question: Medicinal advancement in regards to cancer
Question: Altered states of consciousness and psychological research in your time, include mental illnesses, etc...
>>
>>17520753
The theory of rebirth in humans
>>
>>17520761

the funny word replacing thing fucked up my post. I want the time traveler to reply to me
>>
File: image.png (93 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 1334x750
When does Echs and her cult take over?
>>
>>17520764
Tell me more about this darkness virus and what the opposite of it would be.
>>
>>17520780
Echs is hermaphroditic and a false embodiment of Baphomet. Fuck off with that Lovecraftian shit- his horror is at least believeable.
>>
>>17520761
sorry but most spirtuality is toned down a lot in the future tb.h, most people are atheist or agnostic

>>17520762
australia was fine water wise honestly, it's just the heat gets unbearable and a lot more people die from heat exhaustion/heat stroke globally.

>>17520764
most are cured except for some types of lung cancers and other difficult ones, basically it's not much of a problem anymore unless you're an outlier
>>
>>17520702
> no companies like to do it because of some fucked up shit that happened

go
>>
>>17520730
>no
So if roleplaying isn't popular in the future why are you engaging in it in the present? Is your life this dull bro?
>>
>>17520730
>we have contact with aliens <- biggest thing that ever happened

also go
>>
>>17520781
Opposite being the true intention/state of existence of this particular universe- this universe is childlike, simple, pure, etc...
The DV infiltrated ~2.6 billion, silently at first, a la Trojan Horse, seemed harmless, gradually grew, and now you see the effects of that disharmony now.
Truly it never belonged in this universe, and that is why a good majority of humans incarnated now with good intentions.
>>
>>17520702

How is peru doing ?
>>
So people in the future still use preteen web based acronym's you massive faggot.
>>
>>17520775
newfag fuck off pls and kill yourself desu senpai baka
>>
>>17520785

I am spirituality question guy. Hey, if you're a real multiverse traveler, I have a present for you. You can take spiritual science back to your time and tell them I love them.
>>
Will anything substantial happen within the next few weeks/months to the world?
>>
>>17520783
Ehhh this is messy... Echs not really fond of being fucked with like some made up god
>>
>>17520702
Is it a good time right now to get into law enforcement as a sheriff?
Are conditions looking good for college tuition being more affordable?
And most of all, is the future a good time to raise a daughter?
>>
>>17520702
We finally get our shit sorted with space travel?
>>
>>17520788
people just lose their mind for no reason sometimes. its like an extreme version of culture shock, its called time shock. combination of the physical and mental stress of time traveling

>>17520790
its fun and i think its fascinating

>>17520824
no but in 5 years or so (dont remember exact date it started) korean war starts up again. It's the biggest disaster from your time to mine, seoul gets completely obliterated by artillery. china swoops into the north to try install a puppet government but the US is tired of that entire region and forcibly reunifies korea.

i suggest you start learning korean now, easy jobs. Seoul is rebuilt and korea becomes one of the strongest economies in the world within 20yrs.
>>
>>17520702

Is illuminati bs ?
>>
>>17520702
I made a time travel post and got immediately pruned after claiming D. Trump started WW3. Fuck you OP.
>>
>>17520844
What happens to isis?
Do most americans stay retarded or do they get smarter?
Does america survive trump?
>>
>>17520702
ESPORTS ???
>>
>>17520702
Iv'e watched every time traveler thread of the past few years and it seems an "IMPORTANT" things happens in a 1-3 year timeframe and it changes everything, it this the right timeframe or am I off?
if you fuck up my timeline I will find you
>>
>The Eu
>Surviving until 2050

Lel
>>
What about Brazil, did something happen over there?
>>
>>17520702
Hello Time Traveller, anything relevant that happened to Mexico?
>>
What about the reigns heel turn?
>>
How many more spiderman reboots get made
>>
Does europe get overrun by sandniggers?
>>
Do we know how to use genotherapy in the future ? Is the European Union still existing ? Do human lives matter more ?

Dude I don't know if it's true, but if it's not, you said things that may possibly happen.
>>
File: 6Y6u5I2.gif (495 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
6Y6u5I2.gif
495 KB, 500x206
>>17520702
If you're truly from the future;
"What is 'the guardian's' first name?
>>
>>17521108
>Do we know how to use genotherapy in the future ?

gene therapy? yeah it's used extensively

> Is the European Union still existing ?

yes

>Do human lives matter more ?

i dont understand the question
>>
File: fantastic-four-42-1438871504.gif (2 MB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
fantastic-four-42-1438871504.gif
2 MB, 500x248
>>17521321
I know the answer go this question.
>>
Does everybody worship echs in the future?
>>
>>17521340
Name the next two presidents after trump.
>>
>>17521387

Bumperino
>>
>>17520702
1. Is it possible to travel to own history person and take ownership and live own life again?

2.Does capitalism still rule thge world?

3. What is about feminism? Do the bitches shut the fuck up?
>>
>no proof
Nice roleplaying op
>>
>>17520865
OP here, Melee becomes an Olympic sport
>Ice and Hungrybox win gold medals
>>
>>17520702
soooooooo, no apocalypse I'm guessing :(
>>
File: 18070.jpg (130 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
18070.jpg
130 KB, 618x564
>>17521554
>implying /x/ isn't mainly /rp/
FUCK YOU NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17521554
Praise echs
>>
How much longer do you and humanity expect to live with the atrocious deeds you have inflicted upon this earth?
>>
>>17520844
OP admits to being a role player.
>>
>>17520702
>regumosted
Is that a word in the future?
Because it's not now.
>>
who wins the premier league title in english football 2k16
>>
any new inventions come during the next 5 years

china make artificial wombs yet

virtual reality what happens with that
>>
>>17520702
Did you heard about john titor?
>>
>>17523543
there's a guy in the petittube thread talking about him, is that you?
>>
>>17520910
Get out monkey
>>
>>17520709
How is VR going?
>>
>>17523546
Nope
>>
File: time.jpg (202 KB, 1476x940) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
202 KB, 1476x940
The time travel is not something everybody understands.

Info:http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/bmendez/html/time.html

me:http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/bmendez/index.html

please consider reading this before you believe things
>>
>>17520753
Oh gee, time traveling AND robot bodies?
Let me guess, cancer and aids are cured as well huh?
>>
>>17520702
so... we finally meet aylmaaoos (aliens) and you dont give a propper description? interesting...

how the contact with aliens dont change the conception of spirituality and religions?

at the time you live everybody is already with a chip? like... its still paper money a thing?

something to say about south latin american countries to worth note? (colombia and below)
>>
>>17523546
he has a grasp of causality, but he seems a bit fuddled on quantum timelines, he probably just can't explain it properly, he seems a little eccentric. video below for anyone wondering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0urzu6CNjI
>>
>>17520702
So what about Poland and Germany or Russia politics happened? Poland will disapear from maps again or there is something else?
>>
File: image (21).jpg (182 KB, 750x1200) Image search: [Google]
image (21).jpg
182 KB, 750x1200
If traveler is still here.
Are there any cyberpunk elements to the future?
>>
>>17523711
does this make any sense? I get the whole timeloops where they cause themselves, so they're on the timeline forever. but what's with the whole quantum state thing?
>>
More about the aliens please?
>>
>>17520730
So say something more about these aliens.
>>
Is time travel only possible through physical means ("time machine"), or is there a possible mental process to it?
>>
>>17520702
nice rp, op, i hope someone will go along with it

everyone knows time travel isn't possible
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.