[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heart transplants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: heart-transplant.jpg (28 KB, 398x280) Image search: [Google]
heart-transplant.jpg
28 KB, 398x280
/x/ is it true that having a heart transplant can grant you the memories, habits or behavior of the one you took the heart from?
>>
>>17520539
that sounds like an old pies tail
>>
Isn't that a plot of some B-grade film?
>>
>>17520544
I mean bold knives mail.
>>
Cellular memory yes. But not peer reviewed so like most on /X/ who knows?
>>
>>17520544

Hmm, how could you have an old wives' tale about a procedure that has only been around since the sixties?
>>
>>17520547

I'm sure it has been done many times on films or series (I'm watching right now an episode from a paranormal series that has this plot, thats why I created this thread)
>>
>>17520558
The sixties happened almost sixty years ago, anon
>>
File: image.png (601 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
601 KB, 720x540
>>17520637
>mfw he's right
>>
>>17520539
or your body could be hijacked during the procedure when you undergo anesthesia, never returning to your body
and Iblis (Satan) will put his spirit into your body and attempt to live out the rest of your life as an evil clone version of yourself

zombies are basically made at hospitals in ways like this, blood transfusions, bone marrow transplants, saving dead bodies alive etc... the sickest part is that they are all puppeteered by the same tentacle monster - i.e., the zombies are all the same person, Satan.
>>
>>17520653
wew lad
Did God tell you that?
>>
>>17520661
a few people close to Him, and the devil likes to boast like he's all that so he slips up and tells you, obviously with the intent of scaring you
>>
File: bloody-heart-on.png (189 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
bloody-heart-on.png
189 KB, 400x343
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.