[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being Scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: le creepy meme walk.gif (471 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
le creepy meme walk.gif
471 KB, 480x270
Hey /x/,

Over the last few years I've started to no longer be scared or creeped out by anything. I really miss finishing a horror film and being spooked.

When I was younger I wouldn't sleep well after watching something scary, sometimes even the memory of a film I'd seen months ago would jump into my mind as I was trying to get to sleep and totally freak me out.

Now it's all just boring.

And I'm not refering to recent films not scaring me, but even oldies that I've not yet seen aren't spooky. Does /x/ have anything that will make me shit myself?
>>
4chan /b/ stories
>>
>>17518835
The Babadook was pretty great.
>>
>>17518845
Yeah I've seen it it's excellent. But it didn't really SCARE me. What I'm really asking for with this thread is a way to "undesensitize" myself.
>>
File: BMO.gif (797 KB, 491x371) Image search: [Google]
BMO.gif
797 KB, 491x371
>>17518835
Same, OP. I think it's like anything else. You expose yourself too it enough, and you get diminishing returns.

I used to crave that feeling of horror, of not wanting to close my eyes at night, and I guess I still do, but it's just gone. I've ravenously consumed every spooky story and video I could get my hands on, and these days it's like watching the news. I can barely get a blink out of screamers anymore.
>>
Play the ouija board
>>
you could always search for the greater scare. And the cruelest animal is man himself, so search for real incredible unhuman murder stories or something

that obviously is more disgusting than scary but if you want the real scare you have to get into scary situations yourself
>>
>>17518835
Go to a house or area that is haunted or infested with demons sit in the house alone no light just bring a small radio and come back and tell us how you feel
>>
>>17518835
SON,youve grown up"love dad".
>>
Watch a movie called
These final hours.
Not scary in a traditional sence, but it made me feel that gross sleep with one eye open feeling.
>>
>>17518835
Sit with a bunch of homeless people and 1AM should do the trick
>>
>>17518902
>>17518970
These.
>>
download a tor browser. go to the deep web.
>>
>>17520731
i am downloading it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.