[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3:30 am.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: vortex_02.jpg (28 KB, 419x300) Image search: [Google]
vortex_02.jpg
28 KB, 419x300
What happen at 3:30 am?, i've been waking at that time for the pass months al most every night, and dogs start to bark as soon as i wake up.
>>
That's the Devil's Hour.

What have you been up to to cause this?
>>
I see weird figures when i close my eyes.
I see weird parked cars out.
And sometimes bird chips
>>
the devils time. pay extra attention to whatever may occur at 3.33am
>>
next time you find yourself awake at 3.33am, thinking about demonic possession will make you highly vulnerable to it, it could even open a portal to hell dimension right there in your room.
>>
Nothing different happens at 3:30 am
>>
Same here, all my life. Either wake up then and can't go back to sleep, or can't gal asleep until then.

Pic not related.
>>
Or you could ask Jesus to protect you.

Believe in the power of God.
>>
>>17517744
do you wake up with a weird taste in your mouth? if so then its probably a ghost teabagging you.
>>
>>17517753
What happens at 3:33am? I become more vulnerable?
>>
>>17517750
So, this only happens to bad persons?
>>
>>17517744

your dogs need to take a piss or poop outside.

that and you have a shit sleeping habit.
>>
>>17517767
What should i do then?
>>
>>17517895

I'd be more worried that its some Dindu tryin to break in yo house and steal yo shit.
>>
>>17517744
Your fucking neighbor gets up in the morning for his crappy job and drives an hour to work, and your dogs are barking at his tired ass as he pulls his shitty car out the driveway of a thirdclass citizens dwelling place.

then your tired neighbor, shivering in the wind, glances slowly over at your dogs as he slowly scrapes the ice off his windows, and thinks to himself "gee, i wish that asshole would keep his dogs inside, fuck what a nigger"
>>
>>17517911
Go back to /b/, anon, you're drunk.
>>
>>17517923
what that anon said is probably true as fuck though. OP wakes up to his dogs barking at morning wagecucks.

Either that or someone is stalking through his property.
>>
The pineal gland releases hormones (melatonin is one of them) around 3:30AM. Has to do with wake/sleep cycles.
>>
>>17517891

Have you sinned? If so, ask for penance.
>>
>>17517935
Sauce?
>>
>>17517928
Non of my neighbors do that.
>>
>>17518042
well fuck, SOMEONES bound to drive/walk by at that time.
I know a lot of coworkers who get up around that time cause they work mornins and wanna ease into a good coffee before work.
>>
It probably coincides with your REM cycle. Have you been anxious lately? Anxiety produces hormones that can get you keyed up and cause you to wake prematurely as you switch through sleep cycles.

>>17518038
Was told the similar by my doctor when I was having insomnia. Suggested going to sleep earlier or later and seeing if the time difference corresponded. Went to bed an hour earlier, woke up at 2:15 instead.

The sleep disturbances went away as I dealt with the anxiety (shitty job, shitty boss, death in the family, all at once).
>>
>>17517744
got any train yards nearby? they bang them thangs together. it's really loud at night.
>>
Its because your lower rectum is infected with nigger tape worms.
>>
>>17517928
cuckadoodledoo!
>>
i went through a similar process where i was waking up at a similar time, strange disturbing dreams..
>>
>>17517923
>>17517911
>>17517928
haha or maybe hes lying about it all because hes trying to make a spooky creepypasta
>>
File: 1298836907726.jpg (4 KB, 162x161) Image search: [Google]
1298836907726.jpg
4 KB, 162x161
>>17517744
>What happen at 3:30 am
>>
>>17517744

OP, it's the time in our circadian rhythms when everything is at its lowest point, put simply. It is well know by nurses that sick people tend to die at this time. And babies are often born then.

Google 3.30am and see how many other people have the same waking problem.
>>
Two things occured then at 3

It's referenced to the devil bc Christ died roughly that hour, though p.m.

And the other, the more accurate since it was at a.m. the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
>>
>>17517744
At 3:30 am OP is not a faggot.
>>
>>17517744
You're blossoming into a man. Next step is assimilation.
>>
the ghost hunter guy from the conjuring (Ed Warren) said on his website that 3:33 is the devil's hour because demons mock the holy trinity by doing demonic stuff related to 3 because it symbolizes the holy trinity

basically demons are active around 3 am b/c they're trolling jesus
>>
File: 1437456949587.gif (352 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1437456949587.gif
352 KB, 500x300
>>17517910
>>
>>17517744
record yourself and post results
now gtfo
>>
The other night I woke up at 3am as well, but it was because I had this wet dream after 3 months not masturbating due to recent circumsition and now I had to change my pants.
The bathroom's light wasn't working though, I had to use my cellphone as a flashlight and it was kind of scary being in the dark bathroom at 3am.
Ejaculating after so long felt pretty fucking good, though.
>>
It means you go to bed around 10-1030pm one cycle of sleep lasts around 5 hours nothing spooky here
>>
>>17517882
>if so then its probably a ghost teabagging you

kek.
>>
File: 1558.jpg (355 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1558.jpg
355 KB, 500x667
>>17517744
Is it bad if I have never been able to get to sleep till at least3:30am at minimum since I was 3 or 4 years old
> sources:parents use to call me 3am kid because of my inability to sleep till at least after that time
I sleep at normal times now but thats because im on benzos and medically knock myself out at a reasonable time
>>
>>17517770
Part of me really hopes that's an actual book cover.
>>
>>17517886
Look it up
>>
>>17522724
Nah, you're not especial either.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.