[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello guys i think it is time to open my kundalini after a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
hello guys i think it is time to open my kundalini after a lot of research i think i am ready but i don't know how can you guys help me?
>>
File: 1458839563909.jpg (46 KB, 389x386) Image search: [Google]
1458839563909.jpg
46 KB, 389x386
>>17517249
>letting a snake crawl up your spine
>>
File: 1458705610941.png (405 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1458705610941.png
405 KB, 600x400
>>17517520
They have always been there, only waiting for you to actualize
>>
Come with respect and reverence. This is some red pill/blue pill shit. I recommend shaking hands with your dark self/subconscious mind first. I hope you have a flexible personality and a decent sense of humor.
>>
>>17518129
Not OP but I have done all of what you said in depth. How should I proceed to opening it?
>>
>>17517249
Use alot of lube. It might hurt a bit at first when your kundalini streches open, but once its wide open youll experience bliss.
>>
File: Tree-of-Life-036.jpg (195 KB, 1600x859) Image search: [Google]
Tree-of-Life-036.jpg
195 KB, 1600x859
>>17518129
What are you suggesting?

Does awakening one's kundalini expand one's 'dark' and 'light' depth? The pure euphoria and overwhelming sense of universal love; are these feelings inherently matched by the negative reflection in one's self?

Someone mentioned the other day that snakes symbolize sine waves. Equal opposites.

Is concentrated polarity the source of power?
>>
>>17518292
Once you embrace the penetration of the divine energy into your kundalini, you must bounce up and down on the colossal snake/polarity until you find that sensitive spot in you and find bliss.
>>
>>17518198
Patience is going to be key. If you come with selfish intentions you are going to have a very hard time (it can be difficult depending on your state of mind). If you are a person who can learn from the little you stand a better chance.
>>
>>17517249
How do you think you with achieve this feat. Also, what is your intention?
>>
>>17517249
>open kundalini
>thinks is ready
>doesn't know how
no compute, sori
>>
File: lying-down_3108089b.jpg (38 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
lying-down_3108089b.jpg
38 KB, 620x387
>>17517249
I think i had one of those experiences.

I was in bed listening to some youtube video (can't recall which one) about love and forgiveness and all that i thought ''cool, lets try that''
And i just tried to recall every moment in my life where some one had wronged me and i let all of it go and forgave them (everything, not very hard since i was never raped or anything really bad like that) and then i felt a surge of energy moving up through my body and i heard this really loud gong sound inside my head and i felt i had like 1000 orgams at once inside my head for a long period of time and with a feeling of universal bliss and love.

This is the positions i was in.
No, i am not a woman.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.