[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Occult Murderers/Criminals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 400x554
Occultist/Child murderer:
Gilles de Rais

>Having reviewed the magical books of Prelati and a traveling Breton, de Rais chose to initiate experiments, the first taking place in the lower hall of his castle at Tiffauges, attempting to summon a demon named Barron....In his own confession, Gilles testified that “when the said children were dead, he kissed them and those who had the most handsome limbs and heads he held up to admire them, and had their bodies cruelly cut open and took delight at the sight of their inner organs; and very often when the children were dying he sat on their stomachs and took pleasure in seeing them die and laughed"
>>
Thread has potential but what are you aiming at OP??
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 749x831) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 749x831
>>17517262
Just want to know of some famous and lesser known occult murders and criminal acts
>>
There was a great thread on this subject earlier. heck this out OP

http://www.sott.net/article/244755-Latin-American-High-Weirdness-Hand-of-Death-Satanic-CIA-Cult-Network
>>
>>17517287
Very cool thanks for the link
>>
I'm interested, don't have any info right now. Going to search for something to share
>>
>>17517225
bamp;
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 1063x727) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 1063x727
anybody know the name of that satanic pedo ring that took place in the 80's by elites? I think that Big Black album has a song about it or something
>>
>>17519045
the franklin case? i thinks its the same as the boystown one, where the guy ran little boys to washington elites.
>>
>>17519097
Ya thanks anon that's the one

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/Franklin/FranklinCoverup/franklin.htm
>>
>>17519102
>>17517287
Green text pls?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 620x350
>biggest occult killer nobody recognizes
>>
>>17520119
David ike in da house
>>
>>17519102

That documentary really pisses me off. All I want to do is kill that blond cowboy hat wearing cowardly fuck. He'll openly admit to doing drugs with dangerous people and being raped all the time, he'll swear up and down in front of lawyers and in front of someone else who was abused promising that he will testify... And then he disappears.

He does it three fucking times.

Fuck that guy.
>>
>>17520809
What do you mean by disappear?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 738x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 738x539
>>17520809
>>
>>17520784
>ike
>trying this hard to diminish Icke to a funny meme
>2016
Go away, britbong.
>>
>>17520784
There are bones under buckingham palace ya fruit
>>
>>17522767
>trying this hard to diminish Icke to a funny meme
>implying you need to diminish him at all in order to achieve that
>>
>>17524100
>
>>
>>17524100
Rottenchild in da house
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1087x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1087x1600
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.