[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please help me /x/ what do you think happens after we die, also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: afterlife tunnel.jpg (171 KB, 2048x1406) Image search: [Google]
afterlife tunnel.jpg
171 KB, 2048x1406
please help me /x/ what do you think happens after we die, also im not religious and not into that heaven or hell or judgement or reincarnation or purgatory or whatever thing I just want to know what happens after we die and if there really is an afterlife, please help me /x/....
>>
File: 1354998061509.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1354998061509.gif
2 MB, 500x280
I dunno OP. Kill yourself and report back to us what happened.
>>
Near-death experiences fascinate me. There are a couple archives of them out there; my favorite one is the one maintained at nderf. I think what really sold me on NDEs being real, though, besides those experiences where people report on things afterwards they could not possibly have known, is the fact that so many people report that they are told to return to earth. They don't want to come back; they're blissed out on the other side, but they are forced to return, often against their very, very strong desire to stay.
>>
>>17517003
Kill yourself opie. Then come back and post as a dead faggot.
>>
idk they say everyone has a time and place and if ur time comes theres nothing u can do, Im just curious about whats there on the other side and whats waiting for us because deep down we all want it to be good and itll probably be something very nice and peaceful and loving and beautiful and euphoric and knowledable
>>
nuclear explosions, like the sun, rearrange matter so severely that anything resembling a whole will nearly be nothing, something from earth at least. let's say you blow the fuck up, the matter composing your body would be disassembled so quickly your mind would not be able to process a change, your consciousness would continue existing in a continuous timeline, you wouldn't even know you died.
>>
>>17517003
Look into the testimony videos in this list.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
>>
>>17517003
There's only one way to find out and every answer has it's downside
It's best to just think of it as what will be will be
Focus on finding someone that makes you think it doesn't even matter because if you're content enough then you'll just accept it
If it gives you peace of mind; there's thousands upon thousand upon thousands of people in each country that will have a claim in one form or another of an afterlife
The world is weird enough as it is so it isn't implausible that there is something after death
Maybe we will meet the hacker known as 4chan
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.