[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asia stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: thailand.jpg (190 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thailand.jpg
190 KB, 500x375
I'm moving to Thailand in five days to teach English there for 6 months. Anyone got stories, places, or general mythology pertaining to that general area of Asia? From what I've read it's common and socially acceptable to believe in all sorts of different ghosts and such.
>>
>>17516828
Just got back from a month there and the northern jungles are spooky when hiking around. Standard Asian folklore of small mischievous creatures that fuck with you and lead you off the trail

Spoopiest thing there is the tranny ping pong shows
>>
no Asian spoops? come on /x/ what are you even good for
>>
>Driving home from Kuantan, a coastal town in Malaysia.
>Decided to take the old country roads back.
>Malaysian back roads go thru rainforests and palm oil plantations and the roads are hella bendy.
>Ended up caught in a rainstorm at night.
>Driving slowly when I hear a load thump on car roof.
>Keep driving but fighting the urge to floor it.
>The few cars that I pass high beam me.
>Passed the first village with street lights and heard another thump on my roof.
>Got home, found claw marks on car roof.
>NOPE
>>
>>17517314
It's spring break and there's an influx of shitposters. You could also stop being lazy and find some yourself to post.
>>
>>17516828
>implying you aren't going to fuck underage lady boys
I'm on to you, mister.

But in all honesty they really need to sort that shit out.
>>
>>17518705
Could it have been a sloth? Spooky nonetheless.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.