[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
travel to alternate universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-03-26-18-31-11.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-26-18-31-11.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Ok so here's the deal, guys. I went to a rave on Friday located at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland.

If any readers have ever been there, you'd know the lobby area is quite a large open space. The actual building is in the shape of a triangle and the ceiling is very high up. There are no actual walls, just very large windows and steel beams going up the triangular building.

There was quite a large crowd there and the music was awesome. The room for the most part was dark. I recorded bits and pieces of it. This picture is a screenshot of one of the recordings.

Take a good look at the picture. There are many things wrong with it

1. Where is the crowd around me? Like I said, there were tons of people and I was front and center while dancing. It seems very unlikely that I would get a shot with no one around me. There seems to be one or two people behind me but that's it.

2. It is very light in thus picture. And it looks like there's some sort of light source at the top left.

Here are the most glaring problems with this picture.

3. White walls? As I said before. The walls at the Rock Hall are glass and very large.

4. A visible, white ceiling

5. A window with a red curtain on the right of the picture.

6. A framed picture behind me. To the right of my head.

Guys. In this picture I'm in a regular house. I traveled somewhere, perhaps to an alternate universe, while dancing.
>>
>>17516730
boring as shit but good idea for a thread.
Post alternate universe stories, you coons
>>
>>17516730
Why would a house have a lit up red exit sign
>>
>>17516760
Perhaps I was in the middle of teleporting and the darkness behind me is the rave that I'm leaving. Like some sort of portal
>>
>>17516767
lets see some more media. you said you have vids?
>>
>>17516776
If this thread is still alive by the time I get home I'll post them.
>>
I could always just post it again if it's dead
>>
>>17516791
yep. either way i think its an interesting topic. would be super cool if u arent RPing lol
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-27-20-05-55.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-27-20-05-55.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>17516820
Here's another screenshot for the time being
>>
File: raaaave.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
raaaave.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>17516776
as promised. No sound is lame
>>
File: raaaave2.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
raaaave2.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>17517485
>>
>>17516730
>>17516986
>>17517497

I've got it. What you see is the side of the scenary. You are in respects to the aparent entrance of the place far right. What you see is part of the window and a distorte red cartel you can see on the playbacks you posted.

>Itt: tldr you are just retarded.
>>
>>17517497
All the sources for the alternate dimension photo could be seen. All reflections that got distorted.

Dumbfuck.
>>
>>17516730
Its a mirror, and "you're" on a desktop pc.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.