[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever found a mysterious object out of place in the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 570x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 570x562
Has anyone ever found a mysterious object out of place in the world?
>>
>>17516661
One time I was walking up this city street late at night, past a block of abandoned hotels, and there was a rusty coat hanger about every three feet up the sidewalk, making a just about perfect line, each one rotated a bit from the last in a way that could be construed as deliberate. Eventually the trail of coat hangers went off the sidewalk and back between the buildings.
>>
>>17516669
Cool definitely creepy
>>
>>17516661
Found a dildo hanging on a wall once.
>>
>>17516723
Sometimes girls buy them with suction cups and mount them so not that unusual
>>
>>17516745
but it was a double headed dildo explain how they could mount that
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 119x127) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 119x127
>>17516758
Ok that's kinda creepy then
>>
how else does anyone stumble on 4chan...
>>
>>17516773
Kek
>>
>>17516661
In the middle of a mountain I found a CD with straw tied to its center hole.
Some people walk through that path so it's not weird. Just strange that someone would make such a thing.
>>
>>17517799
Did you try to listen to it? I used to do that shit all the time. Record some music and leave it in a random place for someone to find
>>
>want to buy a huge dildo, and a onahole of the same size, put the onahole on my back and use it as a sheath for my dildo
>>
Once i found a doll that had pentagrams and shit all over her , i remember that it had her head cut off and there was some on her sooo..
>>
>>17519023
Thats a cheap scarecrow
>>
File: resplendent.jpg (83 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
resplendent.jpg
83 KB, 1024x768
blair witch memers baka
>>
>>17519406
s m h gets filtered here? wtf even is a baka
test baka
>>
>>17519410
it means idiot baka
>>
>>17521220
fml baka lol rofl bae lmao yolo
>>
>>17516661
I found your mother in the woods which was mysterious because I didn't tell her she had my permission to leave the bedroom
>>
>>17521320
Day three prunes, bran blood in urine again ,call
>>
File: smuglain.png (1 MB, 1512x1072) Image search: [Google]
smuglain.png
1 MB, 1512x1072
>>17519410
>on an anime image board
>doesn't know what baka means
baka desu senpai
>>
>>17516669
>not following the rusty clothes hanger trail to the pile of aborted fetuses
>>
>>17519023
I did this once but it was an erotic short story
>>
>>17521583
Nice I would have read it
>>
Lately a lot of developing is going on around my house, especially the woods I played in. Before the land was cleared, and just beginning surveying, I went for one last hike with my dad and granddad. Off a path I found a group of stones stacked neatly. About a foot and a half tall, largest to smallest.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3134x2242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3134x2242
>>17521740
Cairns?
>>
>>17521749
If that is what they are called. They were not smooth river stones, but just flat rocks for the base and regular rocks you would find in the forest. I even knocked the top off checking them out, but I replaced it.
>>
>>17521740
People make those all the time hiking. I've seen many of them and made some myself
>>
>>17521740
its not like you were the first person ever in those woods
>>
>>17516669
Abortion protest
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 679x427
>>17523083
......my sides......
>>
>>17519410
baka
>>
>>17521429
desu
>>
There was this little dinosaur toy I had don't know where I got it but it would always disappear and reappear after a month or so I would try and keep it in a drawer or something but it always disappeared again haven't seen it in a while when I do I'll take some pictures
>>
Now an object per se, and not me, but a friend of mine who worked at a hotel in southern France (pretty fancy coastal place and all) was a bit surprised when he found in the central heating room two pentagrams traced through the concrete on the ground. Quite neatly traced too, tough I can't seem to find the pictures he sent me anymore
>>
>>17523339
Me and friends used to made pentagrams with fire almost every time we got drunk, and sometimes played the ouija in the graveyard. We used to made that shit just for fun and taunt to all the people that take really seriously this things.
>>
>>17519044
Underrated dubs
>>
>>17516661
I found a black guy in a school once
>>
>>17516661
what is that thing from?
>>
Yes someone found a chunk of a meteorite once
/thread
>>
>>17523339
That has something to it.
>>
>>17524070
did he kill people???
>>
>>17524186
Do you think that was actually funny?
>>
If you're driving towards the muskoka area in Ontario there are literally hundreds if not thousands of little Rock figures/people along the highway where they carved the road into the mountain (dug a hole in mountain instead of having the roads go up and down all the time, like a tunnel but with no ceiling while these rocks stacked to look like people overlook the highway).

Large native population in the area and rumour is they make them to ward off evil spirits. But it's creepy
>>
I work for a guy who flips houses. A few months back we found a skeleton of a baby in the walls. The police said it was a turn of the century baby born premature and likely was from an unwed mother (hiding her sins) or a poor family that could afford a funeral for it.

Not what this thread was intended for but creep to the max
>>
>>17524530
That sounds really interesting. Any more details so I can find some pictures of them?
>>
I found a life that wasn't mine but took it anyway
>>
File: IMG_0119.jpg (707 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0119.jpg
707 KB, 2592x1936
>>17516661
I found pic related on an old little box of medals used as advertisement of some arsenic medicine, alongside with old coins from my grandmother or great grandmother. They used to be landowners between 1850-1960 on my South American country.
>>
Yes!
>>
When I was a child, me and my friends discovered a very old rock with Latin engravings on it, it was in the middle of an abandoned park, extremely unusual. We tried to translate the engravings but we didn't have internet back in 1989. Long story short, 20 years after finding the rock, I read about satanic cults performing rituals in my city, trying to summon demons and shit.
>>
>>17524587
Wow very cool find

>>17524603
What city?
>>
>>17524587
That's an interesting package amulet. I've seen them for sale in botanicas. Usually they have catholic religious imagery along with an inclusion of various seeds. (often those red and black beans sometimes called rosary peas) Unfortunately, I don't know anything further about it than that.
>>
>>17524687
Oh, thanks for the little info, anon. Actually, I didn't have any idea what was about, neither my parents, so we were curious but lost about it. I think I would try to research again with the new information.
>>
>>17519023
I used to listen to CDs I found on the street all the time in my teenage years. Mind you this was back when CD walkmans were popular.

Most of the time the cd would be scratched beyond redemption, but from time to time it would work, and almost always contain shitty music.
>>
Smh
>>
>>17524716
No problem. You'll get good results if you google "Mexican package amulet." I do not know what amulets of this type are called in Mexico/Central/South America, though, and I'm sorry that I don't, because you could probably turn up far more that way.
>>
>>17516661
I saw that on a TV show called mountain monsters and it was in the woods
>>
>>17527027
Ebin
>>
>>17519086
>this
>>
>>17521429
baka desu senpai
>>
>>17516661
Yes. Myself.
>>
File: th.jpg (9 KB, 187x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9 KB, 187x300
I live in Eastern Kentucky, about as rural as it gets. I'm talking grandpa-still-thinks-Truman-is-president rural. We have hollows( basically a single lane road) that can stretch for miles and miles with nothing on either side of the road but trees. Well, me and a couple friends were planning to film a big foot mocumentary for film class in high school so we headed up one of these nameless hollows off the side of the road. We had heard that there was an old coal tipple near the end. We found it (old, abandoned for decades and decade) and starting dicking around, since we had the whole day to do our filming. We decided it was a good idea to climb the tipple and take a look around.This thing was huge. I'm talking above tree level huge.When we finally reached the uppermost floor, we found what looked like a grocery bag, one of the paper kind. My friend decided to dump it out since there was obviously something in it. I shit you not, out come at least six or seven barbie dolls. You know how most barbies you see either at the bottom of a toy bin or at a kids house has it's clothes missing? Not these. Fully clothed. The barbies themselves were old and dirty, but the clothes they had on looked completely new. Crisp and clean. Freshly bought. Like they had been replaced. Like someone had deliberately traded out old clothes for new ones. We got the fuck out of there.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>17521749
>I even knocked the top off checking them out
>>
An old chair standing in the middle of the forest. Not far from it bottlecaps in a line ballanced on a horizontal brench.

Probably some drunk had too much time.
>>
>>17516661
I found a hammer once, a pretty big one, while we were cleaning trash in the forest near school as volunteers. Gave it to my physics teacher, it's still at the physics room probably. Migh take some pics if we have a reunion again.
>>
>>17516669
Sounds gang or drug related.
>>
I found this, it's a mystery
>>
>>17531924
meme'd
>>
I once saw an orange dangling from a branch in a tree with a candle pointing out of it.

I also saw a collection of dolls nailed to a tree on a path near where I saw the orange.

I'm chalking the dolls up to a prank because they used to shit me up every time I went past it walking during the dark months of winter.
>>
File: Water park NOPE dolls.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
Water park NOPE dolls.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>17531961
I found a picture of the dolls on Google.

Over time the number of dolls increased too and like I said, it wasn't just kids tying them on with string they were high up so you needed a ladder and they were hailed in hard.
>>
File: 1458625028166.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1458625028166.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>17521783
>not kicking cairns
>>
>>17516661
No green text cuz I'm on phone
I was innards camping with a buddy, we were literally tramping through woods with no path, just pushing down bushes and walking.
Came across a hillside and began up it, about haven't up there is a path, we were tired so we walked it.
It was a grassy path with almost sign of use. At some point there was a t and we took the right side, it led off for a while and we saw a bunch of multi colored flags on strings.
When we stopped to investigate the flags surrounded a large fallen tree stump that had a little brass cylinder at the top.
I didn't want to touch it cuz I'm paranoid of traps out there(back when growers had to hide) but my buddy took it and there was a necklace inside.
Pretty cool. No one around there I have no idea how long it was out there. The flags were old as fuck though.
>>
>>17532136
Op here
Forgot to mention, there were little figures made out of sticks hung up all around it. It was weird.
>>
>>17516661
Found a woman out of the kitchen

Dark day
>>
File: sexy avocado murder.jpg (157 KB, 694x928) Image search: [Google]
sexy avocado murder.jpg
157 KB, 694x928
>>17532257
This is the scariest of the entire thread. Having nightmares.
>>
I found a bowling ball with a shackle and chain on it and abut 50 pairs of children's shoes in this absolutely destroyed tiny house very deep in this area of woods by my house when I was a kid. Not even lying. Only truthfully strange thing I have come across while exploring wooded areas.
>>
>>17532084
you are the worst kind of person
>>
>>17532084

That's not even funny.
>>
>>17523315
Did it happen to be a small pterodactyl made from an unnaturally fleshy plastic?
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.