[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I smoke pot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: unknown4.jpg (315 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
unknown4.jpg
315 KB, 3000x2000
should I smoke pot?
>>
>>17515850
If you want. I do, although it does hinder meditation. I try my best to separate the two. Some will tell you the opposite, and I'm sure it works perfectly for what they're trying to do. It just puts a damp in my work. It does help relieve the stress of life/arthritis I gotta deal with so it levels out I guess.
>>
Psh yeah if you're cool
>>
>>17515850

Califuck over here. I smoke pot only on the weekends. I buy my shit top shelf at a wellness center using my doctors rec. I have trouble sleeping at night and it really does feel great especially if u decide to take memory lane.

I wouldbt advise smoking. When you are upset or depressed. It may be expensive to smoke everyday. I wouldnt recommend smoking if you don't have any source of income.
>>
>>17515850

If you go to school or uni, there are cute girls that would love to hang out with you/sleep with you if you are funny and have a great personality and smoke. Just don't me smoking all the time.
>>
Don't, if you tend to procrastinate at all being high is only going to make it worse. Also, if you smoke too much consistently then your body will develop a reaction towards it and you will stop getting high completely and start getting very sick. I used to dab AALL DAY on a 90%+ wax.
>>
>>17515909

Breh. Same fucking here. Feels like a tumor is growing inside. Depends where u get ur dabs too. I stopped dab in and started running 3 miles and watched what I ate and I feel normal. I took my recent dab and I'm like Woah!
>>
In all seriousness and memes aside, it can help you calm and relaxed. Helps great with Depression.

But like another anon said in the chat, I only do it on the weekends. The drug itself hasn't affected me in a negative way in life. If anything it made me more focused when sober.
>>
Dude! Weed! LMAO
>>
File: 1.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Longtime daily smoker here..
It is one of the best ways to pass time quickly, if that's what your looking for..
It can also lead to deep thought, though probably will eventually lead you into other drugs as well.
The "gateway drug" thing is real, but its more to do with the person and what their looking for then anything.

What do you want out of the drug?
>>
File: stonedbunnies.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
stonedbunnies.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
Smoking makes me feel like eating vegetarian
>>
>>17515850
No. You should eat it.
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1023x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1023x711
>>17515977

This. Days where you can enjoy yourself. Yesterday, I smoke a Noel, invited Asian girl from my gym over, she smoked a bowl and she then gave me a mouth hug while watch jimmy Fallon.

Mouth hugs when your faded is the best. Also if you have dogs, they can be great company to have around when your loaded. If recommend getting apiece of glass since it uses less bud. Also know what your smoking. Indica also known in the couch, is the type of strain that is pain reliever and relaxing. My favorites sativa, is the upbeat hyper type that keeps me alert and paranoid. Either way, if you smoke a lot, there's no difference therefore weekends is the best route to save money and look forward for sessions. also good music too.
>>
No, the risks are not worth it.
>>
Pussy do dmt
>>
Don't smoke. It fucks with your motivation. Career-wise it's unhealthy.
>>
File: image_20.jpg (220 KB, 640x786) Image search: [Google]
image_20.jpg
220 KB, 640x786
>>17515909
Dabbing and smoking are two completely different things. Of course you're gonna get fucked up internally if you blast your receptors every day with 90%+ oil. Most bud doesn't reach above 29%, as long as he has a good source of income he should be fine.
>>
>>17516071
Someone who has done DMT wouldn't call others pussy for enjoying another drug.You just know DMT is a powerful drug.
>>
>>17516036
>Smoking bowls while watching Fallon while getting a mouth hug from a Asian girl

Dude holy fuck that sounds comfy
>>
>>17515850
do cocaine instead
>>
>>17515850
You should try it, see how you like it and go from there.

Also on the topic of drugs you should try, do psilocybin mushrooms if you ever get a chance/.
>>
>>17515850
if you have to ask, then no.
>>
>>17515850
They say that people your age shouldn't smoke pot because their brain is still in development and there's no telling what it really does to a child's brain.

So no you shouldn't.
>>
>>17515850
Not OP but should i start poopsmoking? liek literally all my friends are poopsmokers

They have been for years and i just feel like i'm missing on life but i'm afraid

What do /x/?
>>
>>17516332
no, eat shit. it's bad for the lungs if you smoke it.
>>
>>17516342
but all my friends always tell me all the time "im high aS SHIEt nigger"

can you redpill me on it? i never did drug in my life
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.