[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mountains A couple who was part of a mountain hiking team went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (929 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
929 KB, 1936x1936
Mountains
A couple who was part of a mountain hiking team went with their friends to go hiking up the steep slopes of the Sierra Madre (Mountain range here in the Phil.) At the base, the girl slipped on her way out of the comfort room and due to the sprain she suffered, was forced to stay back to wait for her boyfriend and their team to come home. Unfortunately, a heavy rain fell, stranding the team.

The next afternoon, she saw her team enter the large room they had rented for accommodation. Everyone except her boyfriend was present. She asked the team leader about it and he said: “There was a landslide at the mountain. He was our only casualty; we could not even retrieve his body.” The girl cried all night.

At midnight she woke up to the sound of someone in the kitchen. She tiptoed past her sleeping team members and checked downstairs. To her surprise, her boyfriend was there, looking for some water. When he saw her, he approached her and said:

“Baby, there was a landslide at the mountains. I was the only survivor.”

So /X/,anyone else wanna share a story or two
>>
File: gayyyyyy.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
gayyyyyy.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>
>>17515406
>be me
>be is driving
>see another car and wave to girl inside
>she smiles
>we come to stop
>she says "baby, there was a landslide at the mountains, I was the only survivor."
>>
>>17515430
but then who was phone?
>>
>>17515430
>be me
>back when i was 16
>about to camping
>arrive at state park
>ranger is at gate
>ranger says, "sorry babes, there was a landslide at the mountains, I was the only survivor, you can't camp here."
cont?
>>
>>17515438
>be me
>be 27
>be going to water park called at the mountains
>is ride called landslide
>go to get on
>life guard says, "Beb, that ride landslide is closed today, because too many survivors."
>>
>>17515437
the phone... the phone was for you, they said "landslide called, mountains are survivored, and only you baby."
>>
>be someone else
>immensely fat girl sits on my face
>hole gaps open
>out pops a kernel of corn
>kernel says, "I'm the only survivor"
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
>learn not all kernels are finger lickin' good
>>
>>17515450
massive spoops anon!
>>
File: 1458030848784.jpg (49 KB, 939x724) Image search: [Google]
1458030848784.jpg
49 KB, 939x724
>>17515444
>be me
>caught in a landslide
>no escape from reality
>SCARAMOUCHSCARAMOUCH
>tfw I can do the fandango
>>
>be me
>go on hike with a team
>we all survivored
>>
>be ne
>be 18
>too fat to hike
>only survivor
>>
>Be Neeeee
>wear a knight's helmet
>helmet has a way cool visor
>people come to know me by my visor
>they call Sir Visor
>I am the only one called that
>I am the sole Sir Visor
>>
>be a mountain
>be 15
>talk to park ranger
>"holy shit youre a mountain"
>there were no survivors
>>
>>17516879
audible kek
>>
>>17515406
I don't get why this is spooky. They probably all just got separated, and assumed the others were dead.
>>
>>17517000

or one of the two groups is zombie and/or wendigos or something

You're supposed to use your imagination bruh
>>
>I whip my hair back and forth
>>
File: 1439751841352.jpg (46 KB, 691x624) Image search: [Google]
1439751841352.jpg
46 KB, 691x624
>be CIA
>Bane crashes my plane
>no survivors
>>
>>17515406
Ahh. How, womantic! https://youtu.be/T7r_-Nrrs7o
>>
>>17515430
Ive never laughed so hard in my laugh, thank you kind anon
>>
>>17515430
>be me
>be 19
>knocks on the front door
>its the police ma'am, your son was hit by an alcohol
>>
File: 1448913932934.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1448913932934.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>17515430
>>
>>17515406
>Be an be.
>Be 15.
>My mountain says "There was a girlfriend at the landslide. I was the only fleetwood".
>Be 15
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.