[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone remember that story of a college kids driving home from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 1242x1101) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 1242x1101
Anyone remember that story of a college kids driving home from a party and crashed his car on a ditch and called his dad to pick him up and while he was talking to his dad, his dad told him to flick his high beams so he can spot him but it was still patch black and the last thing her heard from his son was oh shit? Well they still never found the body.

Wtf happened,

Also has anyone ever knew someone by the name of Samuel Sherman? He vanished on his way to a job interview however there's no photo of this person not information. Literally zip!
>>
>>17515317
That boy was you. You are in hell in the seventh circle of Shitpost.
>>
>>17515319

Fuck then what the fuck am I supposed to do now?
>>
>>17515317
Without reading the story, I'd have to guess he sunk into a tar pit or something?
>>
My gut tells me the kid in the ditch was probably taken by a person or people who live in the woods near that road.
>>
>>17515374

That's what I believe too. Parents were able to get permission to search nearby private ranches however some owners (farther away from the kids car) denied permission.
>>
Leads to me to believe if you are stranded and cannot see the person driving to find you, do not flick your high beams as that causes unwanted attention especially in rural farm areas.
>>
Info on this Sherman:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/1769/6

No photo as if he never existed. Scary af that he vanished on his way to a job interview.
>>
I met a Sam L(ily) Sherman about 6, 7 years ago. Client I did a little antique restoration for. She was formerly male but didn't mention the first name used at that time. Got the impression she was a writer when I talked to her.
>>
>>17515440

If the person you met has blue eyes and was originally a male and was around her 30's, I'd strongly recommend trying to gather her contact info (if you still have by some type of receipt for goods/services you offer) and report to Police that's on that link as a tip.

Webslueths can go gogglily on what u said my friend.
>>
>>17515534

Bump for WS member pinging me asking if previous poster was legit or fake. More sauce thanks.
>>
File: whatthefuck.png (228 KB, 506x746) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.png
228 KB, 506x746
>>17515317
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.