[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Haunting In Tennessee.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 8841854_orig.png (319 KB, 602x363) Image search: [Google]
8841854_orig.png
319 KB, 602x363
Hey /x/ I have a bit of a problem and was wondering if you guys could give me some help. So my Mom and Dad recently moved into a new house in eastern Tennessee and there's something not right with it. I stayed a whole week with them after they moved in and I've had more experiences in that house than I have had in my whole life. Lights dimming down then getting VERY bright, doors opening and closing, very uneasy feelings in the attic (especially in the corners) footsteps that sound like they're on the roof, a mist like force manifested in the kitchen and then disappeared in about 2 seconds. Whether it's an unhappy spirit, a demon, or some other energy force, I want it out of their house so they're safe. How should I go about cleansing the house? Sage? Excorcism? Thanks /x/

>Also general haunted house stories thread.
>>
File: 1452874392975.png (2 MB, 1665x746) Image search: [Google]
1452874392975.png
2 MB, 1665x746
>>17515277
youtube 'remove ir filter'
you can remove the ir filter from a normal cam and turn it into thermal cam
(if your serious, if not your not gonna be able to clear the property and good luck to you)
if you see it dont act threatening, just say hi how are you ;X
>>
File: 1453847641148.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1453847641148.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>17516058
sorry if that sounded stupid
im very curious about this topic tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWu3f6lDfrc ayy 2 from 1978 (no cgi??)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGPukJKJBMk ayy 1 cloaks before it goes under the table all the way (/x/ clip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aN6lMXBRZQ aliens in the attic theory
>>
I live in Knoxville and my friends house is definitely haunted. Nothinf malicious, just foot steps, cold air, and doors opening and closing.

East, TN is a pretty old place, been settled since the 1700s.
>>
>>17516058
I WON'T be able to cleanse it? Why??
>>
>>17516099
Yeah there's definitely a lot of activity out there
>>
>>17516099
elvis said TN was spoopy ville

>>17516099
sure you can, any ritual works, just tell god to move it away from your house
>>
I also live in the great state of Tennessee OP it is a very paranormal state
>>
>>17518041
Yeah the more I research hauntings, the more I see Tennessee pop up. I wonder why that is.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.