[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secret Masonic Documents Access
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/

Hover your mouse over the tab that says "Masonic Education Special Projects"

click on the tab that says "resticted area- masonic exposures"

The password for this restricted area is

Username: ashlar

Password: keystone

Please tell me what you find as I'm very interested to get your opinion on these documents.
>>
No faggot scan and post the documents on here.

That's how this works
>>
>>17515183

All of these documents are available from Amazon. No, I won't compare every god damn word for alterations. Use common sense.

I own a copy of Jachin and Boaz. Suck my Raspudick, you anal barf guzzling scat lover.
>>
>>17515183
Bump for interest
>>
Have fun trying to find something paranormal in these texts.
>>
>>17516373
Have fun being a newfairy
>>
>>17515183
>Please tell me what you find
You didn't look for yourself? They're just pdfs of public domain books.

>>17515512
>I own a copy of Jachin and Boaz.
There are older exposures too.
>>
>>17515183
lol what a cuck
came in, took the booty, didn't give a fuck. I might read it later
>>
>>17515183

I took Morgan's exposure of Freemasonry... cheers.

Although upon doing some reading, it looks like Captain Morgan wasn't killed -- at least that's my impression from reading Etidorhpa on sacred-texts.
>>
>>17520150
It does seem more likely to have been a marketing move on his behalf.
>>
>>17520150
>captain morgan
did he into piracy and rum?
>>
>>17523577
Hell, more likely.
>Morgan told friends and acquaintances that he had served with distinction as a captain during the War of 1812, and his associates in upstate New York appear to have accepted this claim.[10] Several men named William Morgan appear in the Virginia militia rolls for this period, but none held the rank of captain, and whether Morgan actually served in the war has not been determined with certainty.[11]
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.