[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strange mark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG0427.jpg (764 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0427.jpg
764 KB, 1440x2560
I've been asking around about this mark that my wife found last night after work. Can't find any thing about diamond shaped marks. It seemed to appear over night. I did not sleep on something or get hit. Any thoughts?
>>
>>17514739
a bike tyre fell on your back
>>
>>17514739

We need to see the red of her to make sure there aren't any more. You want to know don't you?
>>
>>17514886
oh

its from me willy then
>>
Maybe in your last life you died by getting run over, if you believe in that stuff

Just a thought anyway
>>
I need to check something, can you post a picture of your wife's tits?
>>
People can hurt themselves and not remember. You aren't exempt from that.

Looks to me like you leaned on something and it bruised you.

Nothing paranormal here.
>>
>>17514739
It's just a bruise or something you paranoid weirdo
>>
>>17514923
the mark's on him you dipshit
>>
>>17514739
Bump for interest
>>
>>17514739
Ask a doctor, not a paranormal image board.
>>
go to a dermatologist you dips hit. not everything you can't explain immediately is paranormal, too bad half of fucking /x/ doesn't know that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.