[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are paranormal events that bummed you out once you found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: BelmezFaces_lapava.jpg (81 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
BelmezFaces_lapava.jpg
81 KB, 620x465
what are paranormal events that bummed you out once you found out they were hoaxes?
pic related
>>
File: 112 Ocean Ave.jpg (131 KB, 1440x806) Image search: [Google]
112 Ocean Ave.jpg
131 KB, 1440x806
The Amityville Horror
>>
File: belmez-face-la-pava-changes.jpg (34 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
belmez-face-la-pava-changes.jpg
34 KB, 600x337
But the Belmez Faces aren't hoaxes.

See, I admit that the 'new' faces that appeared in 2004 were forged: they even appeared to be shoddy and different in appearance to the originals, and were quickly found to be painted with nitrate salts and common household cleaners and paints. They were drawn by relatives of Maria Gomez, who wanted to turn the house into a commercial venture upon her death.

The faces that appeared in 1971 are real. They changed shape, location, and even expression. Analysis made on the face known as 'el Pelao' turned up nothing save for the common materials found in the cement manufactured in that area.
>>
>>17514518
the moon landing
>>
File: tumblr_mo7rt4QB7R1r83ei3o1_500.gif (162 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo7rt4QB7R1r83ei3o1_500.gif
162 KB, 500x500
>>17514554
>>
Men in Black
>>
>>17514554
Which one was faked? The first one or the sixth one? Are you saying that the first moon landing was faked but other real?
>>
>>17514902
How were they a hoax?
>>
The shootings in america
>>
all of them I guess
>>
not an event, but i was pretty damn downed after i learned that jackalopes aren't real.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.