[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy riddles thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: 1454762122730.png (40 KB, 538x568) Image search: [Google]
1454762122730.png
40 KB, 538x568
Creepy riddles thread!
>>
File: 1454761745022.png (34 KB, 528x536) Image search: [Google]
1454761745022.png
34 KB, 528x536
As OP, I'll get this party started.
>>
File: 1454761663894.png (29 KB, 533x461) Image search: [Google]
1454761663894.png
29 KB, 533x461
>>
>>17514355
Uh.. Because he was dead?
>>
>>17514355
how the fuck would a guy with no arms and legs even manage to commit suicide?
>>
File: 1454760724091.png (20 KB, 532x320) Image search: [Google]
1454760724091.png
20 KB, 532x320
>>
File: 1454758179154.jpg (119 KB, 610x1050) Image search: [Google]
1454758179154.jpg
119 KB, 610x1050
>>
>>17514376
Haha, I always thought that too.
>>
File: 1454757890618.jpg (1 MB, 1516x2962) Image search: [Google]
1454757890618.jpg
1 MB, 1516x2962
>>
File: 1454757941792.jpg (48 KB, 1231x228) Image search: [Google]
1454757941792.jpg
48 KB, 1231x228
>>
>>17514394
wrong ear
>>
>>17514376
Fall down face first into a puddle?
>>
>>17514376
I chalked it up to physician-assisted suicide. Doesn't make a ton of sense but it's the only thing that works.
>>
>>17514361
Actually lost on this one. Anybody got it?
>>
>>17514610
had they not gotten off, the bus would've passed the place where the rocks fell before they actually fell
>>
I wonder how many times I'm going to read the same riddles over and over again while reading people giving the same answers. Why do I do it?

>>17514376
Hold head back, bite off your tongue, half swallow tongue so it lodges in your throat if possible, or just rely on drowning in the blood that's pooling in your mouth.
>>
>>17514614
But a lot of buses stop at regular stops/could have had other people get off, making it stop anyway...
>>
>>17514652
eh, I don't write these things, man
it's just implied
>>
>>17514653
Some ITT were good, but some were super obvious/vague "who was phone" level ones.
>>
>>17514652
They're the ones who pushed the button to get off. Judging from the reaction at the end, it is easy to ascertain that they're the only people who wanted it to stop there.
>>
>>17514659
Still just a "rock also could've feel earlier."

Shit riddle/10.
>>
>>17514397
The only one I can't figure out is Facebook riddle 7. Is his girlfriend a cum rag? A doll? Literally poo? What?
>>
>>17514657
well at least it's not yet another roleplay thread
>>
>>17514672
I've only been on this board a little bit for the pasta. This board made me realize that the better a pasta is, the less likely it is to get known. Years ago when I first found the popular ones I was looking for stuff that had a creepy story and not just a creepy picture. I realize now that any creepypasta story that makes it to the fucking website is just a shitty ghost story with a crappy, generic killer/creature. Shit on here is much better except you guys have an obsession with skinwalkers.

Do people on this board really believe in this shit though? I mean obviously nobody believes the obvious fictional pasta, but like the other stuff? Like I can dig reading some too spoopy stuff but it gets a bit cringey when some guys on here talk about redpilling people about skinwalkers like /pol/ talks about redpilling people about Jews.
>>
>>17514671
That's what I was thinking, girlfriend is one of those waifu pillows or some shit
>>
>>17514682
all of 4chan is an experiment on Poe's Law
/x/ is just the spoopy take on it
>>
>>17514686
Yeah but like /r9k/ you know it's just degrees of how bad the guys re on there compared to the stereotype. On /pol/ yeah the Jew thing is retarded but it seems more like a paranoid reaction to a lot of Jews in successful places. Like at least pol stops at the Jews and doesn't go onto the Lizard people and shit.
>>
>>17514348
3. Assuming he isn't straddling the toilet, he would have had to have turned around to use it, therefore what was previously his right is now his left and vice versa, therefore the graffiti really did change sides and he's too stupid to realize it, therefore the bathroom really is haunted.

4. The obvious implication is that the parents sold their daughter (into what is up to your imagination: Sex slavery? Organ harvesting? et cetera), and once they've run out of the money they got from her they're going to do the same thing to the narrator.

>>17514355
The son is the soldier who lost his limbs and wanted to see how his parents would react to having to care for someone so disabled. They caused his suicide (how he actually managed to do it is, again, anyone's guess).

>>17514361
Still not sure of this one. Either their hitting the stop button is what caused the bus to be in the landslide's way, hence they are responsible for everyone else's deaths; or they were on the bus and were killed, but have continued on their journey as ghosts and have only just realized that they're dead.

>>17514394
Dad put the magnet on the opposite side of the kid's head from where the ball was, pulling it through the kid's head like a bullet.

>>17514397
6. How could the boyfriend film himself committing suicide AND THEN email it to her?
7. His girlfriend is literally a sock.
8. The narrator is the one who killed everyone, and the burglar just stumbled onto the crime scene.
9. The narrator killed his first two wives by poisoning their drinks, but had to throw the third one down the stairs.
10. If all the power got knocked out, how is the TV still glowing? (Also, shouldn't dropping a hair drier into the tub [which the narrator would have been, by implication, standing in, have electrocuted them?)
>>
>>17514699
how about these one? >>17514438
>>
>>17514696
well they might not go into lizard stuff, that's more of a flavor of the month theme board except for generals, WHITE CAN'T EVEN COMPETE and happening threads
our equivalent would be rp circlejerk and bad pasta
polite sage because methinks we're way off the thread lol
>>
>>17514710
Lemme see.

>>17514438
1. They're the ones murdering people so they can try to take pictures of their ghosts.
2. Whoever or whatever came in at 2 or 3 managed to get past the chain as well as the deadbolt.
3. The dead parents were telling him to kill himself maybe, and wanted him to do the same to Tatsuya. Also, Tatsuya doesn't seem too shaken by the fact that his dead parents are trying to contact them.
4. The mother was the one disposing of the bodies of everyone her son killed.
5. The buddy is the one what dood it.
6. The man knows how old everyone's going to be when they die; when he hears the woman say she'll be 51 in five minutes, it means she (and presumably everyone else) is about to die in a train wreck.
7. No idea. Narrator got ripped off? There's something highly illegal in the box he just opened?
8. She was the missing girl.
9. The guy who took the picture of the mirror isn't in the mirror.
10. A is the killer (again?)

>>17514447
If each person taps the guy to his right, and one of them fell into the abyss, he must have returned from the grave.
>>
>>17514727
7. is he wakes up in the box with the money. The sealed box.
>>
>>17514376
How did he even call his parents and hang up the phone afterwards?
>>
File: B7MtQS7CYAA03-0.jpg (12 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
B7MtQS7CYAA03-0.jpg
12 KB, 360x240
>>17514935
He used a hands free kit.....

I'll let myself out...
>>
>>17514957
wasnt that good
you can stay
nobody cares
>>
>>17514652
Are you stupid?
>>
>>17514699
> How could the boyfriend film himself committing suicide AND THEN email it to her?

Javascript.
>>
>>17514348
Riddle #4 implies that they sold the sister to human traffickers. They "found" a lottery ticket the next day, didn't seem interested in her disappearance, and splurged their money on everything but their last child. Once it's all spent, "they still have" their remaining son/daughter.
>>
>>17514355
Their son was the one with no arms or legs and he was probably testing them to see how they'd react to seeing him in that state. If they did take him in, he knows that will always be in the back of his mind. That he's useless and needs people to take care of him.
>>
>>17514361
I think I've figured it out. They said they wished they had never gotten off. The bus stopped at the foot of the mountain. If it had kept going, the bus wouldn't had gotten pummeled by a rock slide. If she hadn't pushed that button there everyone in the bus wouldve survived.
>>
>>17514394
He put the super magnet on the wrong ear. The ball bearing went through his brain towards the other ear.
>>
>>17514438
#1 The guy and the friend murdered the people in house A and were surprised they didn't get a ghost photo. They're planning on murdering people in house B since their plan failed. They're pretty much murdering people in their houses for ghost pics.

#2 I'm assuming the chain lock was still locked and the sibling just noticed it. You can't unlock a chain lock from the outside (well, you could if you really tried) and you can't relock it as you leave. It was still intact. So whoever came in was probably a ghostie and not the sister.

#3 The only thing I could figure out was that he had been dead since at least April, since his friend noticed his absence. The first voicemail he most likely answered since a voice mail will cut off suddenly if you answer the call or the person hangs up. He might have answered his dead mother and might have committed suicide (idk it is Japan).

#4 I'm guessing that his mom hid the bodies that he threw down the well since its fucking gross anyways (taint up the water) and didn't want her son to be found out. He killed her last and her body was still there.

#5 It's creepy because he left his door unlocked when he left and got back to unlock it. Whoever trashed his place is still in the apartment.

#6 The "good buddy" was the one who hit him. He didn't show up at the hospital in case he was identified. He came over when he knew his friend was alone to see if he remembered, which he didn't. Notice how quickly he leaves when the guy says it happened so quick.

#7 I'm skipping this. Pretty sure it involves math.

#8 I cheated on this one. In the blurred text it mentions enclosed spaces. The old guy asked for $50 to put the guy right next to the prize money...which he did...when he put in inside a big metal box with no way out. I'm not sure, just guessing based on the blurred text.

#9 The only thing I can think of is that the girl in the white dress was the one missing. (Cont)
>>
>>17515075
>>17514438

(Cont)
And she may have walked on with her capture since there weren't 9 adults when she stepped on. Or guy kidnapped her. Idk

#10 I'm assuming the ghost friend took a picture of himself through the mirror and nothing showed up cause he's a ghost.

#11 "Two of my friends and I." That makes 3 people. Guy asked his TWO friends did they see anything spooky and he received THREE answers.
>>
>>17514447
The niche us shaped like a square. A square has four corners. They each sat at a corner. 4 set out, 1 died. So there's supposed to be 3 people in that little cave. But there's obviously 4, since each guy sat in a corner and tapped their partners shoulder to keep each other awake. Dead guy was in there with them.
>>
File: riddle.png (1 MB, 1313x1507) Image search: [Google]
riddle.png
1 MB, 1313x1507
>>
>>17514438
Okay so I understand that in #5, someone broke into his apartment and locked the doors. But in the end it says he skipped breakfast again, did he work the entire day and night and then come home the next morning? I apologize if I'm being an actual retard here.
>>
>>17514652
For one, it was a tiny shitty little place and they wanted to stop at a restaurant. Buses only stop if you press the button/pull a cord to be let off unless it's an actual bus stop. If they hadn't had stopped there, the bus would go on and miss the avalanche of rocks.
>>
>>17515096
Maybe he dieded and didn't know it.

Or it was a typo. In the same post it did say the apartment had a "living kitchen".
>>
>>17514371
because the crippled friend was in fact him, as he tell his story as a second person (a friend) to see eventually what his family was gonna do to him (abandon him in a nurse hospital)
>>
>>17514699
10. The Narrator is the ghost?
>>
>>17515544
So seeing his corpse wouldn't have made them cry otherwise?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.