[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your favorite SCP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-26-16-47-47.png (948 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-26-16-47-47.png
948 KB, 720x1280
Post you your favorite SCP

Also /SCP/ general.

>pic related. My fave scp.
>>
Mine's the I can't believe it's not butter one. The fan made scp's are amazing.
>>
>>17513188
SCP-666-J is fucking hilarious to me.
>>
>>17513188
I remember there was one about a video tape of Reagan(?), shit was pretty brilliant spooky.
>>
That one obscure one with the logs detailing a group of people's physiological differences as they play an MMO that gives the skills to them in real life while deteriorating everything else was kind of interesting, and that videogame that reads the player's movements and maps an exact image of their neuronomy to come up with the perfect strategy to make them lose, whether it be through difficulty of psychological trauma

The 2234 irl adware, the unlucky guy 1440, the digital photo frame 1223 and the film 981

Sorry, you may as well just browse by top rated by month, I can't come up with any commentary for ones fresh in my mind
>>
>>17513188
I dont get it.
>>
"LA U GH IS F UN" Is a good one.
>>
>>17513823
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-50-ae-j
>>
>>17513765
Ronald Reagan cut up while talking?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pz53GX2JEE
>>
SCP-166 is my favorite
>>
File: SCP-962.jpg (37 KB, 328x447) Image search: [Google]
SCP-962.jpg
37 KB, 328x447
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-962

Love this thing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.