[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The knowledge of good and evil >Divide and conquer &g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 17
File: baphomet.jpg (6 KB, 120x174) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.jpg
6 KB, 120x174
>The knowledge of good and evil
>Divide and conquer
>The Hegelian Dialectic
>Hidden in plain sight
>Passive aggression
>Killing with kindness
>Double entendre
dou·ble en·ten·dre/ˌdo͞obl änˈtändrə,ˌdəbl änˈtändrə/
noun
a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent.
>Steganography
ste·ga·no·graph·y/ˌsteɡəˈnäɡrəfi/
noun
the practice of concealing messages or information within other nonsecret text or data.

>Subproject 43: MKULTRA: Combination drug, Hypnosis, Sensory Deprivation
>Isolation, in particular, can markedly change the individual's response to suggestion in the form of verbal communication.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/423245/alison-parker-killed-racist-comments-everyday-phrases
>The 'Racist Comments' Flanagan Killed Parker over Included the Words 'Swinging' and 'Field'

>'Swinging' and 'Field'
You are now aware that racism and cuckolding are part of the divide and conquer technique utilized in this silent war.

>Islam hate
>Slam piggy threads
>Timed door slamming

>eat your own cum threads
>scat threads
"Cakes of light is the devil."
- Norman Bates, The Waterplay

>wide-spectrum satellite imaging
>intracerebral radio stimulation
>arthropod drones
>illicit wiretapping
>subdermal neurophones
>demonic possession
>remote viewing
>Being John Malkovich

Jesus loves you.
>>
wat
>>
>>17513003
I never understood why people like you don't seek out joining our organization, have you ever given a thought to joining the local lodge? What is your location?
Don't believe the lies about leaving your religion behind, you can still be a Christian whilst delving into deeper knowledge and acquiring answers for many questions.
>>
>>17513064
I refuse to subscribe to the tradition of Cain and kill my brother.
>>
knowledge of good and evil is bad because it is belief in free will. Without free will there is no agency and thus there can be no good or evil.

MFW the serpent made you fuckboys believe in free will and now it's all fucked.
>>
>>17513242
Freedom toward good trumps freedumb toward evil

Trample 2016
>>
>>17513064
I never understood the point of joining anything, or getting any form of knowledge from anyone/anything but yourself. Truth can only be found by yourself, all else revolves around belief, and that can be questioned and shaken. knowledge comes solely from experience, and that on the contrary comes from yourself.
>>
>>17513003
>>The knowledge of good and evil
>>Divide and conquer
>>The Hegelian Dialectic
>>Hidden in plain sight
>>Passive aggression
>>Killing with kindness
>>Double entendre
>dou·ble en·ten·dre/ˌdo͞obl änˈtändrə,ˌdəbl änˈtändrə/
>noun
>a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent.
>>Steganography
>ste·ga·no·graph·y/ˌsteɡəˈnäɡrəfi/
>noun
>the practice of concealing messages or information within other nonsecret text or data.
>>Subproject 43: MKULTRA: Combination drug, Hypnosis, Sensory Deprivation
>>Isolation, in particular, can markedly change the individual's response to suggestion in the form of verbal communication.
>http://www.nationalreview.com/article/423245/alison-parker-killed-racist-comments-everyday-phrases
>>The 'Racist Comments' Flanagan Killed Parker over Included the Words 'Swinging' and 'Field'
>>'Swinging' and 'Field'
>You are now aware that racism and cuckolding are part of the divide and conquer technique utilized in this silent war.
>>Islam hate
>>Slam piggy threads

i like a lot of where i see you going with this. after that, i don't get it.

if you're saying they're controlling and destroying us with culture, i agree. i still want to believe it's accidental but i don't think it is at all.
>>
>>17513438
They know.

dundundun
>>
>>17513003
That's a funny post.
Trust me, I'm a Doctor after all
>>
>>17513685
Who the fuck are you? I keep seeing you on /dng/ and /a/rc-v, and now here? Are you following me around?
>>
>>17513064
What organization?
>>
>>17513408
Some people are natural teachers, and they can help or guide through something that they have experience in. You don't only learn from yourself. You learn from everyone and everything around you.

>P.S. Fuck You Bitch!
>>
>>17513873
We wouldn't want to spoil the surprise now would we?
>>
>>17513873
That's silly, we wouldn't want to spoil 'the surprise would we?
>>
Bump for learnan
>>
Fuck the Illuminati
>>
masturbate is a satanic act
>>
>>17513003
And all of this can be summed up in Satan being the God of this world and humans becoming more and more degenerate.
>>
>>17515188
Jesus dubs ftw
>>
>>17515179
So blow me?
>>
"Astronomical, the odds are."

Big Ben, A French Vampire in Lobdon
>>
>>17513902
Not the guy you originally responded to but..yeah, you learn from everyone and everything around you but if you allow people to "teach" you, you're just adopting their beliefs and not really learning for yourself.

>P.S. Fuck you and your natural teachers who are really only good at brainwashing and imposing their own values and limitations on others.
>>
>>17515987
>unless they provide accurate enough information to either prove it on the spot or allow you to corroborate it on your own
ftfy, you paranoid twat
>>
>>17513197
Except Cain was loyal to Jehova and offered his harvests to God as sacrifice, only to be completely rejected; whereas "God" favored Abel because he reveled in the animal blood sacrifices that Abel paid to him. It was also said that Cain "rose up against" Abel, so it's possible that Cain killed Abel in self-defense.

Peaceful Abrahamists literally worship a God that craves blood sacrifices.
>>
File: 1328476834548.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1328476834548.gif
11 KB, 501x585
>>17513242
>MFW the serpent made you fuckboys believe in free will and now it's all fucked.
>MFW it's impossible to autonomously believe in anything of your own accord if free will doesn't exist
>MFW God did this
>>
>>17516105
>I'm 12 and what is this?
1. God denied that which was least healthy for us.
2.Rising against something doesn't necessarily mean that said something was unhealthy in and of itself.

Yo'all motherfuckers need Jesus.
>>
>>17516413
Forgive the lack of space.
>>
File: 1393139588679.jpg (66 KB, 700x434) Image search: [Google]
1393139588679.jpg
66 KB, 700x434
Magic is real
just like the pyromancy I inherited from the great swamp

>we are al being controlled by our (W)(L)izard Overlords
>>
>>17513889
Rapist pedophile murdering masons.
>>
>>17513003
>You are now aware that racism and cuckolding are part of the divide and conquer technique utilized in this silent war.

we've known that for centuries
>>
>>17513064
>acquiring answers for many questions.

let's talk about psychoactive plants in the old testament
>>
>>17516504

Pyromancy is Red, not Black, you need mountains not swamps you fucking idiot.
>>
>>17517148
That's the overt struggle, not the occulted mindwar. It's everywhere.
>>
File: jollycoopperation.png (134 KB, 1300x1091) Image search: [Google]
jollycoopperation.png
134 KB, 1300x1091
>>17517185
/x/ doesn't play the most skeleton-heavy games in history.
>>
>>17520657
Not since I realized it cost a thousand dollars a year to keep up.
>>
>>17513438
Look up cultural marxism it's how satanists control society to become degenerate.
>>
>>17516057
Yet anotherguy here. In my country, "they" dont take "poor"-, or "crazypeople" in.
And in my opinion, that will end the whole thing in few decades.
>>
File: No regrets.png (681 KB, 544x567) Image search: [Google]
No regrets.png
681 KB, 544x567
>>17520710
You are on the path of wsdom now. Unless you have nertflux.
>>
>>17523111
Okay, but unless you expect everyone to recreate millenia of intellectual pursuit in their mother's basement, you should accept that learning is a group effort.
>>
>>17523192
Why dont you 1st understand that changing somones opinion through your own beliefs usually wont work. Everyones entitled to the're own choice, opinion, as well as being there own person. This cycle will never be broken it will only contiune to be limited.
>>
>>17523192
Be the soulution not the problem
>>
>>17524094
Eat those words you just vomited into my thread and stay ignorant.
>>
>>17524088
Cookie cutter bullshit doesn't fly in the face of truth and proof.
>>
>>17524211
Woah chill man. Just looking out from the center of my circle. It is what it is. Alreast respect what ive delvoped into due to my childhood programing. Im not saying your wrong im just stating that due to this broad outlook on life. People will take advantage of this ideaology. If the superpowers of the world havent already they will eventually. Im just looking for the end of the line to this "loop" if there is one.
>>
>>17524217
If one controls the proof they control the truth. Just trying to broadin everyones horzions including my own.
>>
>>17524279
>>17524269
No, you're narrowing everything down to some bullshit psychobabble about how nothing is real and it makes you look retarded.
>>
Well with all this bullshit its gonna become clear. Im stuck on the concept that maybe when you expand this in the eyes of somone that has the ability to control or even tamper with the simulations of life. Add the power and gobal agendas. Would they turn agaisnt the masses? Does that make them bad? Should we do somthing about it? Or have we become so disteint from one another to happen. Just understand the common goal for everyone. Before you start nulifying what i say or have faith in.
>>
>>17524285
I have faith in you anon.
>>
>>17524346
You do a whole lot of not thinking broski.
>>
>>17520712
>Marxists who explicitly tend towards atheism and secularism, somehow subscribe to worship of le bad goat man
>>
>>17524356
Yeah... Childhood programing and the morals of the people around me. I tend to pull the best things out of the void we call consciousness. Wish i could channel my thought process into somthing drecit.. Maybe i will
>>
>>17524379
Eventually
>>
>>17524379
Fuck.
>>17524389
You.
>>
File: 0229162134a.jpg (676 KB, 2048x1350) Image search: [Google]
0229162134a.jpg
676 KB, 2048x1350
>>17527436
You mad bro? Dont let your thoughts control you. Word rrom the wise
>>
File: skeltaldrinkshismilk.jpg (547 KB, 780x3120) Image search: [Google]
skeltaldrinkshismilk.jpg
547 KB, 780x3120
Infinitychan>baphomet
>>
>>17527508
Your ability to control yourself lies in ignorance. So fuck you. I know what I'm doing, faggot.
>>
>>17527558
You sound like a mad man. Ohh shit just figured out were the term comes from
>>
>>17527558
Soo tell me what are you doing faggot? Becuase you sound like cancer.
>>
>>17527619
>>17527595
You so little control over your faculties that you disregard even well known truths as long as you haven't seen it with your own eyes.

You're an ignorant baitslinger.

Thanks for bumping my thread for Jesus.
>>
>>17527630
This isnt even a constructive agrument anymore your just imposing labels. You need to work on you buddy.
>>
>>17527653
>says the guy who claimed nothing is real until you have firsthand experience
You need to stop pointing fingers and painting with broad strokes, then maybe ypu'd have the motivation to work on anything at all ever.
>>
>your wrong because I said so and you need help so sit down and shut up
This is what gangstalking looks like.
>>
File: 1413511027100.jpg (661 KB, 1341x2000) Image search: [Google]
1413511027100.jpg
661 KB, 1341x2000
>>17513003
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

IT TOOK YOU ALL THAT BULLSHIT TO FIGURE IT OUT!?

OF COURSE THE POWERS THAT BE WANT US TO BE RACIST HATEMONGERS IT KEEPS US FROM WORKING TOGETHER TO OVERTHROW ANYTHING!!

thats why we have these god damn elections, putting two fake political parties up against each other just to get people to take sides and stay loyal to false ideals

its why theres so many god damn labels on people nowadays

gay
transgender
non binary
cisgender

THEY ARE JUST ALL MAKING FLAGS FOR YOU TO DIE UNDER.
>>
>>17527669
Lol maybe you took What i said out of context i never said that nothing is real until you exp. 1st hand. I just choose to have faith in relitives and family members. I cant do that without slightly contradicting what i stand for. In certain senarios you either go with what you believe and lose faith. Or vice versa. You must understand the hell we live in. Just like to keep focus on me you have to 1st shun me out of light to do so. Soo rebuddle? Same side? Or extreme oppisites the choice is yours. I could care less.
>>
>>17527710
>out of context
Your only argument has been some circular bullshit, no wonder you think (if that were possible) that you're caught in some loop of retardation without looking for answers in the right places.

Try learning something instead of having casual discussions all the times, loser. That is your hell now get bent.
>>
>>17528008
And what was your agrument again? To slander my way of thinking? Ive givin you too much credit this was never a constructive agrument. The more you learn the more you hate. Lol. Just learn to accept other and try to connect better. You might need help getting there and im not your anwser. I urge you to seek help.
>>
>>17513064
Because your bitch god is a dictitorial and authoritarian douche, who denys us the carnel pleasures in life, and forces us to love him out of fear, lest we go to hell for eternity. I believe hell is a carnel paradise, and heaven is a chaste hellish nightmare and dictatorship ruled by god.
>>
>>17528050
Tou still can't read? Try reading a book other than Goosebumps and you might start to trust people.
>>
>>17528063
There always needs to be a balence in life. The more you destory the equalibrium the more the morals and hystria matter. But hey you already knew that lucy. Why destory the playing field? To prove god as you call it wrong? Sounds like presonal gain. And your biggest weakness.
>>
>>17528063
Except God had Lot fuck his daughters. Isn't that the kind of carnel [sic] shit 4chan loves? Lucifer is a confused manchild who was only allowed to have six happy meals instead of ten.
>>
>>17528073
Trust is the enemy of greatness im done conversating with a tard. Go try to destroy somone of weaker will.
>>
>>17528063
You don't have to get so angry about it though, is atheism the only thing you have going on in your life? You're just as bad as any religious extremist barring those who commit acts of terror with your militant atheism. You're really getting annoying.
>>
>>17528063
acquainting yourself with theosophy (haters will hate) would maybe do some good to develop a less literal take on spiritual things. god is not some petty old dude, and the books of jews are allegories. no true god will deny you these carnal pleasures, but ask yourself if they are truly worth the effort true occult unfoldment necessitates - there are easier ways to enjoy carnal stuff for it's face value than to go ahead and start worshiping el diablo; it's rather a real danger in occult to go a bit bonkers if you fail to see past appearances. just my two cents bro
>>
>>17528085
No, ignorance is the enemy of greatness. Enjoy your intellectual stangnation.
>>
>>17528103
Are you crazy?
>go forth and multiply
>eat meat
>destroy the harmful ones
God is all about carnality when it serves a good purpose.
>>
>>17528111
Lol yeah thats why rappers like lil wayne,lil wyte, prozak, tech n9ne, eminem lagecys will continue to impact the world for genarations. Ignorence is a need to a world in flames.
>>
>>17528075
Your speaking in gibberish, but i wouldnt expect any less from a retarded redneck christcuck like you.
>>17528091
Im agnostic, fuckface. I just fucking hate abrahamic filth, chrostian vermin especially.
>>
>>17528117
You can be great and still be terrible. Not that your taste in music isn't.
>>
>>17528111
Help everybody Get on /b/ and help contain the cancer
>>
>>17528118
>christcuck
Funny, Christianity preaches monogamy. Where did this stupid fucking catchphrase come from?
>>
>>17528124
But /x/ is like /b/'s autistic little brother.
>>
>>17528121
Lol dood your a sociopath
>>
>>17528126
Thats why i hate it. Being in a monogamous relationship=being a cuck. Also being a little submissive bitch to god is being a cuck.
>>
>>17528135
>let me insult people who are far more successful than myself and project my sociopathy on you for defending their abject greatness
>>
>>17528143
You are way too into your own bullshit to even know what words mean. What the hell is wrong with you, son?
>>
>>17528116
depends on what you mean by crazy - some people sure seem to think so
allegory means things are not literal. god didn't literally order some dude to burn his first born son, just as arjuna did not literally fight a huge war, just as rama did not literally lose his wife, just as jesus did not literally do a lotta stuff some people claim he did. though yes, you got a point, god is all about carnality when it serves his purposes, and it does serve his purposes (i dunno what the hell they are) to have a physical world. tell me, do you really think that there can be something, anything, that is not included in god's purposes? perhaps one should rethink the definition of god, for it seems it means something else than "absolute" in this context
god is carnal
god is coral
god is a beatboxing chimp smoking fat blunts
god escapes definition, that's why we call him god and not Mr. anderson on 34th avenue, get it
>>
>>17528159
How much effort do you have to put into posting such a fat sack of wrong?
>>
File: christvlucifer.jpg (174 KB, 599x1260) Image search: [Google]
christvlucifer.jpg
174 KB, 599x1260
Jesus wins anyways.
>pic related
>>
File: 0324161535a.jpg (732 KB, 2048x1350) Image search: [Google]
0324161535a.jpg
732 KB, 2048x1350
Were is all the respect? Im only seeing self respect and thats a big problem.
>>
>>17528184
Your piss guziling god will fall like the bitch he is. Rot in chastity and subjegation in heaven, christcuck scum.
>>
>>17524269
There isn't, yet it contains everything.
Also, work on your English
>>
File: info.png (3 KB, 702x702) Image search: [Google]
info.png
3 KB, 702x702
>>17513003
>>
>>17528197
Funny, not only does monogamy assure a lack of cuckoldry, but your wannabe god has his followers literally drink piss.

You lose.
>>
>>17528186
Respect lies in truth. That's why OP is here. People don't know how to respect the human experience.
>>
File: 0202162108.jpg (573 KB, 2048x1350) Image search: [Google]
0202162108.jpg
573 KB, 2048x1350
>>17528313
This is true.
>>
>>17513003
this thread alone proves that humanity is beyond saving
>>
>>17528344
Nahh. We just need refrom to the highest dagree
>>
>>17528354
Reform
>>
>>17528344
Most of humanity yes but we have stragglers in every age, not to worry though they will have another shot.
>>
>>17528303
Yeah, but atleast im free to have sex with multiple people, and am not a cuckbitch to a dictator retard god.
>>
File: val10-gf.jpg (82 KB, 652x799) Image search: [Google]
val10-gf.jpg
82 KB, 652x799
>>17513003
Je vous salue Marie, pleine de grâce, le Seigneur est avec Vous. Vous êtes bénie entre toutes les femmes et Jésus, le fruit de vos entrailles, est béni. Sainte Marie, Mère de Dieu, priez pour nous, pauvres pécheurs, maintenant et à l'heure de notre mort. Amen.
>>
>>17528422
You're a slave to your desires and are only chcking yourself because you have a wife you aren't satisfied with. She will betray you because you don't want to eat her corpselike cunt.

My Gid doesn't demand anything I don't already agree with. Sounds like evolution is kicking you in the ass.
>>
>>17528553
>My God
My God.
>>
>>17513003
Why do i always get angry when i see that pic?
>>
>>17529517
Maybe it's something subliminal telling you that they want to turn you into something you aren't
>>
>>17527595
Source of webm?
>>
File: 1450497148645.gif (2 MB, 482x344) Image search: [Google]
1450497148645.gif
2 MB, 482x344
>>17513242
>mfw Satan's the good guy
>>
>>17528422
Only retards find dictatorahip from a perfect being (a.k.a true meritocracy) wrong.
>>
>>17513889
XIII
>>
>>17516112
>>MFW God did this
Well, duh...
The omnipotent, omnipresent being called god knew the "snake" was tempting his creations, which did NOT have free will, so they couldn't have chosen to eat the fruit or not because they were ordered not to,

This "god" knew, yet let it happen. Then instead of just reseting the scenario by erasing their memories or something, he spergs out in anger and dooms trillions of humans to suffering for something he himself let happen.

Oh man, that Genesis book is such a load of bullshitt
>>
File: 943802.jpg (32 KB, 498x338) Image search: [Google]
943802.jpg
32 KB, 498x338
>>17528422
strong autism
>implying you have sex
>>
>>17532339
>I don't understand, so it must be wrong
Would you rather be a robot or have God control your mind?
>inb4 convincing or even coercing you into making the healthiest and most fruitful decisions is mind control
>>17532199
You have a stupid face
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.