[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found a sd card with a only archive, this archive is a jpg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 01001110 01010111 01001111.jpg (533 KB, 970x734) Image search: [Google]
01001110 01010111 01001111.jpg
533 KB, 970x734
I found a sd card with a only archive, this archive is a jpg picture with a binari numbers. Im so curius on this, but i dont know how to decipher this.
Maybe its false, but, is weird...
Any idea?
>>
>>17512831
Fake and saged
>>
Admit it, you made this.
>>
>>17512831
take the time to convert it (binary) to text.
>>
>>17512842
no, I swear that what I say is true. The card I found this morning under the seat of a taxi
>>17512843
I tried to do, but too many numbers. I think I'll stay just curious
>>
>>17512831
This is what my OCR scanner picked up. I'm too lazy to fix the mistakes. You do it.

http://pastebin.com/EureMUD2
>>
Fake and homosexual
>>
>>17512831
It's repeating, if you didn't notice. Cut a segment.
>>
>>17512831
holy shit OP, I translated it and you are not going to believe what is says....
>>
>>17512934
He,;aved a 7r�1t server�as�asecret: the th5; key hidden , andisan�equation . Look at the'width, height look,pu them together , do noN�e afrai� ,8because the�order of �he factors does notmatter inNthisarena. Once we number you get, look here the large letter� ; well hey wil7 tell e tooNhas to use. In When you�see thsecret and discover the�place, Investigate ca�fully :�you speechless Veras. I ask you a huge�favor to`you, espelufriadicto : Andthat alls sec:et ,because my�lif5 is alreay in play�
>>
>>17512831
well op, its a nice try

nice attempt to get us to dig into it but you have to work on the presentation
>gaise i found an sd and it had this pic with code omg omg xddd

better luck next time
>>
>>17512945
theres a sidenote as well... it warns the reader not to share it...
>>
>>17512959
Abandon thread.
>>
>>17512959
I don't want to decipher more, but fuck.
>>
P O
S I
A
T I G G A F
>>
>>17512945
literally, what the fuck
>>
>>17513011
literally what the fuck how new are you
>>
>>17512831
OP, I have finally deciphered the coding.

It reads as followed:

Hello, my name is OP, I have taken a huge risk last night and let my neighbor (who is 6'7 African American and has a 13" diamond cock) penetrate my anus until it hemorrhaged. I invited him over to my mother's apartment and into my room where I stay and play world of Warcraft most of the time. I have a huge lust for BBC. His huge fat black horde dick is what I fantasize about it daily. But here's the catch.
I've recently began feeling sick, down in the dumps. I went to my Dr. and got a checkup, he took some blood from me. Turns out, I got HIV from the nigger nextdoor. He told me he put on a condom, until I spoke to him the next morning and he told me he had poked a hole in it before ramming my white boy anus.

I also really love sucking fat homeless chodes
-OP"
Wow dude, you sure you wanted me to decipher that right?? well there it is..
>>
>>17512831
At least tell us a good story about how you found the card. Some cool photos would be nice too.
>>
>>17512945
Here's a better translation:
He saved a great server has a secret: the this key hidden , and is an equation . Look at the width, height, look, put them together , do not be afraid , because the order of the factors does not matter in this arena. Once the number you get, look here the large letters ; well they will tell the tool has to use. In When you see the secret and discover the place, Investigate carefully : you speechless Veras. I ask you a huge favor to you, espelufriadicto : And that halls secret , because my life is already in play.
>>
>>17514535
Also filename is NWO
>>
>>17512945
english broken to the fuck
>asian fuckery detected

pointing to outside information
>basic faggotry established

not intended to be solved
>employs circular reasoning red herring contrarian logic traps

>SAGE
>SAGE
>SAGE
>>
>>17513227
wow that was stupid.
>>
So this is what happened, He wrote shit in english, used a text to binary converter and then used this website to change text to image; https://www.branah.com/text-to-image.... What a fuckin nerd.
>>
>>17514684
What a shit board this is
>>
>I found a sd card with spoopy spoops
>for some reason I thought /x/ should know
>im not lying, honest

3rd one this week.

What I'd like to know is.. Where are all these spoopy SD cards coming from?
>>
>>17512831
try harder, a black image with a white big binary text how fucking uncreative is this

how can people be so lazy

i hope you die in hell
>>
File: 1411967386417.gif (1 MB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
1411967386417.gif
1 MB, 300x192
>>17512965
>>
>>17514535
This is legit, i used a picture to text app on my phone to copy down the binary (a lot of the 8 digit codes were mashed together, so i didn't bother spacing them all, too much work. But that translation is correct, i decoded the first sentence.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.