[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nebraska Paranormal Lore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: doot.png (616 KB, 632x738) Image search: [Google]
doot.png
616 KB, 632x738
I just recently started browsing /x/ a few months ago. I'm from Nebraska. Live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Is there any paranormal shit I can learn about here? Or is it as bland as living here is? Also, general US state paranormal lore thread.
>>
>>17512786

Paranormal eh? Well it's entertaining for sure. Nebraska isn't bland. Just workout and keep good hygiene and sooner or later you will meet someone special in your life that you can share these type of conversation with.

Also, change your routines, look over your shoulder and always tell your loved ones where your going before you go. It never hurts to tell them I love you.
>>
>>17512786
man there aint nothin in nebraska but corn fields as far as the eye can see, only paranormal thing about it is wondering what people do to not go insane
>>
Jebuss Kryst, all you need to do is stand outside after dark and holy fuck....

I am unbelieving you are still alive... You must be subject to so much unreal phenomenon...
>>
>>17513061
What kind of things are you talking about?
>>
>>17512786
theshadowlands dot net/places/nebraska dot htm

just came across this the other day, havent really checked further into paranormal lore here, but from these accounts there is plenty around
>>
>>17513940
Thanks anon.
>>
>>17513942
sure thing. Maybe you will even find some spoops in your area to check out, who knows. There are a few in there from where i grew up, and where i currently reside, which i hadn't heard of before
>>
>>17513955
Unfortunately none where I live. Though there is some stuff for nearby towns. I might go exploring after dark to get spooped with friends.
>>
Also in Council Bluffs there is quite a bit of lore surrounding the "dark angel" near the fairview cemetary. I have heard everything from her eyes will bleed if you stare into them, to she comes alive at night and roams the cemetary, to ominous tidings if you see fire in her eyes. Haven't been there, but it seems like everyone has a story from there
>>
>>17513977
My dad lives in council bluffs. Might check that out my next visit.
>>
>>17513994
If you do go exploring, would love to hear about if you find/see anything interesting. Seems there are so few threads about midwest paranormal here.
>>
>>17514034
I'll report if I do. I'll start a thread of anything comes of it.
>>
>>17512786
NE here, If you get a chance to you should check out hummel park in Omaha. there's an eroded cliffside they call the devils slide, stairs who's numbers supposedly change the more you count them. Also something about albino people that used to live there. That's all I remember growing up around there. stay on the trails as people own property there
>>
>>17514213
Also heard of this, people allege there were sacrifices and all kinds of other odd shit going on there. Never checked it out myself but sounds interesting to say the least
>>
>>17514213
Thanks for the tip anon. I'll be sure to venture out there should I get a chance.
>>
>>17514318
I'll try and stop by sometime.
>>
>>17512786
what part of NE OP? I live in Colorado at the moment, but lived my first 23 years in NE
>>
>>17512786
Lincolnite reporting in!
>>
>>17512786
>Live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
Man, my college roommate was from Thedford, NE...
>>
>>17512786
theres a lot of hillbillys that have sex with their relatives, thats breddy spooky
>>
I would highly recommend heading out to Antelope park. If you're from Lincoln, you may have heard of the field behind the caretaker's home. There have been lots of sightings of apparitions out there, walking through the field and towards the forested area. It's fun to sneak out there with friends late, and go watch for strange things. My friends and I have seen strange lights, moving around in the wooded area and shadows walking around past the caretakers building when we go. Nearly every time we head out there we get a good spook. I would definitely recommend if you're bored one night and have nothing better to do.
>>
>>17514893
Kek that is the middle of nowhere. Anyone know anything paranormal specific to that region?
>>
>>17514527
Webster county. Won't go into detail beyond that.
>>
>>17514629
Nice. Got a few friends in Lincoln. Though I have friends throughout the state.
>>17514893
I'm in Webster. Not in any towns either. Less than a village if I'm being honest.
>>17514995
Never seen any of that.
>>17515465
If I'm down there I'll check it out.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1443258487761.jpg (52 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1443258487761.jpg
52 KB, 600x800
I'm from southeast Nebraska. Down in Nemaha county there's allegedly the hills of the seven sisters. I never experienced anything there though. Hit up UNK and try to get to the old TB hospital in campus
>>
>>17515535
Thanks for the info. I'm a senior in high school so I'm planning on checking shit out after graduation.
>>
>>17512786
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqUiWpGGCmI
HA HA NAO IT'S IN UR HEAD BITCH
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.