[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever since I was a child I have been having dreams that actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: spooked speedwagon.png (262 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
spooked speedwagon.png
262 KB, 421x500
Ever since I was a child I have been having dreams that actually occur in real life at a later date. Its always mundane stuff but its really weird to have something you dreamed about actually happen in real life.Does this happen to anyone else? I like to imagine its just coincidence but if it happens to other people too then I don't know what to think.
>>
Yeah sometimes lots of little things happen here and there that point towards a certain event. I feel that the subconscious picks up on that.
>>
File: 07!b040407.jpg (71 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
07!b040407.jpg
71 KB, 500x333
>Ever since I was a child I have been having dreams that actually occur in real life at a later date. Its always mundane stuff

Wow, so you think the night before, "I bet I see Mr. Jones drive by to work again at the same time he does every day." AND THEN IT HAPPENS!!!!!

I bet me Mum makes chicken tendies for din, AND THEN IT HAPPENS!!!!

I feel pretty confident that the fart bubbles I make in the tub tonight will smell to high Heaven AND THEN....
>>
>>17512687
Happened to me several times. It's mostly something media-related which I see in a dream, then see in real life months or years later. The first time I remember this happening was when I was a kid, I saw an episode of an anime I was watching at the time in a dream, then saw this exact episode (with some visual changes but the same big plot twist and the same role a new character played) later. Then I also has a dream where, among other things, I saw a drawing of two children, who turned out to be characters from a thing I couldn't have known about at the time. Then there was also a dream about me and my friends sitting in a cafe and watching a new music video by my favourite band (who disbanded at the time). About three years later, they come together, have a new album, and the first video they release has exactly the same plot and visuals as the one in my dream.
Weird stuff.
>>
Holy shit someone else is experiencing this
>>
>>17512687
Most obvious example is, I dreamt I'd miss the school bus as a kid. Freaked me right out so I left early. Had a substitute that day who drove a bit faster, would have missed it were it not for that dream.

Boring supernatural story time?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.