[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone tried to contact real family members via Ouija or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ouija-board.jpg (74 KB, 640x599) Image search: [Google]
ouija-board.jpg
74 KB, 640x599
Has anyone tried to contact real family members via Ouija or have most of you only tried with whatever random thing started talking to you?

Also general Ouija experiences go
>>
>Has anyone tried to contact real family members

As opposed to fake family members?
>>
>>17512566
as opposed to just talking with the first random spirit that shows up
>>
>>17512558
Hasnt it ever occured to you that what youre playing with, isnt what it appears to be? Humans can be really hypocritical at times.
>mfw i wont believe anything until i see it with my own eyes
>mfw i play a suspicious ritual like game and im convinced its my dead dog alfred barking from paradise
>>
File: 1366229694804.jpg (88 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1366229694804.jpg
88 KB, 612x612
>>17512686
>mfw i play a suspicious ritual like game and im convinced its my dead dog alfred barking from paradise

That actually be pretty funny. Everyone is gathered around the Ouija board, the lights dim, the room grows cold. Then it spells out, "woof, woof, Grrrr, Arf, arf, arf" And you're all Fluffy! It's my dead dog Fluffy!
>>
>>17512738
Ye could be fun. Unless it was really a hellhound after all :D
>>
>>17512686
Fucking millenials
>>
Not exactly ouija board, but me and a couple of friends used to play spirit in the glass when we were kids. I never believed in ghosts or spirits, but was something fun to do every now and then to get our spooks up

Anyway, one time we were playing in the middle of the night. Me and two friends sitting on the floor in my friends room and not much is happening, so we start talking about packing up and doing something else instead. But we decide to ask one more question and the glass didn't start moving. But a big glass cabinet about 6 feet away from us just swung open and some toys from the top shelf fell out.
It was one of those glass cabinets with magnet doors too so I really have no idea how the hell it happened. Checked for strings or other kinds of rigging but found nothing. Both of my friends (and probably I) looked terrified as shit
And that was the last time I ever did that

Still don't know what to believe about ghosts or spirits since it's my only "encounter" if you could even call it that.
In any case, now I know what it's like to be on the storytelling end and have no one believe you. It's not as if I could prove it other than asking my two friends to testify
>>
This may be a little off-topic, but has anybody asked what comes after you die to a spirit using a Ouija board?
>>
>>17512558
Friends and I did once. It was a boy and he told us he was protecting us from a 'strnger'. We stopped at that point and got out of the house.
>>
>>17513508
Im older than that my dear shitposter. Embrace God and repent. The time is nigh. Youve been warned.
>>
I'm pretty sure it's been proven that ouija boards are bs and that you subconsciously move it.
>>
File: Chrono-travellers.jpg (476 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Chrono-travellers.jpg
476 KB, 800x1000
>>17514480

The movement is bullshit, but using a ouija board has a lot of unexpected consequences.
>>
test
>>
Don't fuck with a board. You'll thank me later
>>
>>17514480
You mean ghosts don't communicate through crappy pieces of plastic that a bunch of people are holding onto a board with letters on it?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.