[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ long time lurker here. Does anybody have information
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: wp_ss_20160326_0007.png (108 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160326_0007.png
108 KB, 480x800
Hey /x/ long time lurker here.

Does anybody have information about the psychic ability "Clairsentience"

I stumbled upon this term just now and after some doing some research I've come to the conclusion that I have this ability.

Everything it says about it describes me to a T. I've always been ultra intuitive about situations and peoples motives. Especially when I first meet people, I can feel their essence downloaded into my mind.

Now its not all that its chalked up to be tho, it can be really maddening knowing how other feel about you so intimately. One example is my grandma, she is mean, I still love her but she is a mean person. She likes to play mind games with people and leave out little clues to fuck with your head. She likes manipulating people. I've been staying with her from the past 3 months to look after her. When she leaves these mind game clues around I will instantly get a download of why she did it. It gets tiring after awhile. So my question is how do I stop these bad downloads from happening and how do I control it more? I really have nobody else to talk about this stuff, I hope some anons out there will have knowledge about this subject. Sorry for the terrible grammar I'm on a piece of crap android from 2009.
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>17512193
Would you like to control it more or for it to stop. Im in the same situation with you, though im kind of old so i may have some pointers to offer.
>>
>>17512371
Im this anon. >>17512371
I will elaborate cause for some reason /x is really slow. What you are experiencing is the result of possessing reasonably high emotional intelligence, coupled with acute perception skills. You are also able to pick up subtle body language cues, as well as verbal (if you possess the skill). Now after establishing these, i move on to your ambiguous question. Stopping or controlling this.
1. Stopping it. Essentially and in short, it means that you have to dumb yourself down. Create new mind numbing habits. Watch tv, etc. Willingly start to ignore the cues you get. Fake it till you make it. It may take some time, (itll never go away completely) but the info will quiet down.
2. Control. Basicaly the opposite. Read material on human psychology and behavior. Social behavior, id versus ego versus superego, freud stuff. Sharpen your wits. Harness your mental maelstrom. Become the captainof your mind/soul. Grab a jar of dirt.
Hope i provided some light along with some keks. Ama if you need, im lurkin.
>>
>>17512420
Thank you, alot of good info. I originally wanted "It" to stop so I tried to dumb myself down(I had no clue if it would work at the time because I didn't know what "it" was or anything) I was so fed up with it that So I spent the last month doing smoking weed all day everyday and watching tv. It was perfect for the first couple weeks but then I started to get slightly depressed from smoking so much, so I decided to stop 2 days ago. Then the morning that I didn't smoke "it" all started coming back 10 fold. I started getting shivers all day long at the slightest emotional scene on tv that I liked but then everything else came back. Then today I woke up with terrible anxiety and self conscious thoughts. It lasted for a couple hours then It started becoming overwhelming. Then I noticed 1:11 on the clock, so i looked up what the meaning of those numbers are online, I thought maybe there is synchronistic reason or something, then i noticed the word clairsentience, so i clicked on it and started reading about it and it all made sense. Now after reading about it and reading your good insight I feel alot better about it right now, so now i think i may want to control it. I am going to take a screen shot of your post so I will always remember it.
>>
>>17512530
Wow i chopped that post up pretty good, so many typos. Hopefully you can understand my ramblings.
>>
>>17512530
No worries i got ya. Ye i pass through these lazy phases too, wanting to shut myself in and relax, avoid all the *mental/emotional overload* , ive even thought of making a sort of sensory deprivation chamber. But then, as you described it all comes back. I like to keep myself busy, coming up constantly with projects and stuff, setting goals getting organized. It helps. Reading about related topics also helps, the more you understand the better it seems. Well, glad i helped abit take care m8 and keep strong :)
>>
>>17512560
Thank you m8, same to you :)
>>
>>17512193
This is called being perceptive to human nature , this is not paranormal.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.