[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think is beyond our universe? Heaven? Another Universe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: 1452983484650.jpg (228 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1452983484650.jpg
228 KB, 1366x768
What do you think is beyond our universe? Heaven? Another Universe? The 5th dimension ( Matrix-style )? Share your thoughts and opinions
>>
vast empty stretches of paradox space and maybe other universes rendering quantum worlds theory true.
>>
>>17512122
Something unfathomable to us.
>>
why should there be anything beyond it? Maybe our Universe is all that exists, period.
>>
>>17512122
nothing at all
>>
I'd say it's too difficult for us to comprehend. Maybe there's other universes where different laws are different, like the speed of light being faster or slower.
>>
>>17512122
Once you've experimented with DMT and OBE's you know for sure that we're literally trapped in biomechanical suits (bodies).
There is another dimension and so many reports and experiments have confirmed it.
So many skeptics and reprobates its hard to teach everyone the "basics" of life and death.
NDE's (once properly studied) likewise confirm what I've added to this thread.
NBE's (non-biological entities) also further propound upon the already mountains of evidence that YES, there is both an afterlife and invisible world at work wihin the visible spectrum physical world we find ourselves trapped in.
The major key to truly knowing all of these things and piecing them together is within yourself - the pineal gland you own is the first mystery you should be focused on solving.
Perhaps, it's the most important x]file that there ever was/is...
>>
The creators, our true brothers.
>>
>>17512213
yup. there's a whole other world out there, and it's not beyond to use op's preposition, but rather a completely different state that yet still surrounds and interpenetrates, interleaves with this universe.
>>
>>17512122
Another universe. You probably think we're a bunch of special snowflakes.
>>
by definition the universe is everything. by definition that which is outside the universe is therefore nothing.
>>
>>17512266
I'm pretty sure the universe is defined as "all matter".

"Matter" has a really specific definition.
>>
>>17512122
Well if by universe you define everywhere light has reached since the bang, then beyond lies absolutely nothing. No space no time. That however doesnt mean that somewhere *else* another universe like ours is expanding, but this thought is probably paradoxical.
>>
>>17512122
the end of my penis, its that big lad
everytime i cum i create a new dimension, and the dimension is based on whatever i cum over
like i came over your sister last night and there is now a universe where clones of your sister suck stone dicks in honour of me
>>
>>17512285

>being 13
>>
>>17512213
this hardcore

Most the cool kids take a hit or a few g of psychedelic and party. Thats not your supposed to do. Eat a half oz of shrooms over an hour or 2. Take 5 hits. DMT experience is similar to any 'high dose' psychedelic use.
>>
>>17512397
DMT is nowhere near comparable to any psychedelic, simply because it isn't a psychedelic.

The experience is way, way, way stronger.
>>
>>17512213
or it just simply a chemical who mess it up with how you percieve things...
if i could made a drug that alters the ''sense of time'' the one who takes it would say constantly ''i have live this before'' thousand times w/o providing any proof like ''predict what gonna happen next'' because it only deludes it sense of times caused by the drug...

dont get me wrong, reality and awareness is a product of the conscience but it a product made to make a match with your environment, per say... there is an object... you have to watch it to know its there and act accordingly.
and we can take that example to further extend except i made that point clear.

if you want to really proof something with some kind of a drug that tells you there's something else, something beyond our brain being a biologycal computer who holds this personality/conscience/intelligence on flesh... then u gonna make some point, otherwise, it would be just another deluded sense by another psychotropic drug.
>>
>>17512308
I don't even think 13yos can manage that.
>>
Great thread op!

Maybe the third Heaven...
>>
>>17512122

Could it be that that each universe has it's own God that is one dimension higher as to be able to manipulate the lower echelons, as we create 2D worlds that for that brief moment we become their Gods if they had the mental capacity to observe us as we observe the universe?
>Ex. I create a rock that is immoveable to the people I drew on the paper. Obviously I can still move the rock as I am 3D and can erase or cut the paper out. The end result being I moved the rock which was immovable in a lower dimension but still moveable in a higher dimension. Similarly a higher dimension can create a rock imoveable in my dimension, but still moveable.

The rock would be immovable in our dimension because it would probably be 4D, but we would see a 3D object we can comprehend but not move as it doesn't operate like 3D objects. For a higher dimension would be possible. We can't comprehend how it's done yet because we have yet to translate the movement to something we can understand. When we make a 4D object and move it, we will be our own Gods.
>>
>>17512213
Everything we experience is based on the chemical reactions in our body, including our trips. Drugs don't free you in the way you suggest, it is an internal experience. I believe in a unified consciousness that we return to upon death, and I enjoy psychadelics, but don't fool yourself into thinking you are having an out of body experience. Thats counter productive.
>>
File: 1440198387854.jpg (247 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1440198387854.jpg
247 KB, 894x894
>>17513599
This anon knows whats up
>>
>>17512213
>Once you've experimented with DMT and OBE's you know for sure that we're literally trapped in biomechanical suits (bodies).
>There is another dimension and so many reports and experiments have confirmed it.

MY MAN. You just described me, my friend.

I'm a skilled navigator of the multiverse / singularity. Here's the story. In our current 4D Minkowski spacetime reality, there's nothing "beyond the universe," because the universe is expanding at the speed of light. It is physically impossible to get there, much less send information, so your question is moot. Now, if you're wondering what's outside the OBSERVABLE universe, it's probably the same shit that's within observation range.

However, 4D spacetime is only a sliver of the multiverse / singularity. In upper dimensions, which we don't normally have the ability to see, you realize that we self-conscious fragments of a higher-dimensional point / void. "Folded into" this point / void is every possibility, every outcome of events in every universe, ever. It's like a hologram that contains, literally, all sequences of events and all matter and information that will ever be. Our current "reality" is just one smaaaaaaall sliver of this.
>>
>>17513599

No, you lie to yourself boy
>>
>>17513755
You're the one lying, though
>>
>>17513666
I'm a physicist and just counted at least 7 reasons why you're talking out your ass. You have zero understanding of the words you are using or the concepts you are discussing. It's embarrassing.
>>
File: 1458060932942.jpg (95 KB, 960x889) Image search: [Google]
1458060932942.jpg
95 KB, 960x889
>>17513666
>multiverse / singularity
>>
>>17513755
why would an enlightened dimensional traveller like yourself find it necessary to be condescending like that? Because it's all bullshit, and you know it.
>>
I truly believe in simulation theory and dmt is viewing source code entities being functions which is why asking them " tell me something about yourself" makes them disappear as this is equivalent to putting them in an infinite recursive loop.
>>
>>17512231
The Creator not plural only Yahweh
>>
>>17512236
So true anon
>>
>>17512632
Great topic and thought
>>
>>17513532
No
>>
Remember the end of Men In Black when the camera keeps zooming out of the solar system, galaxy..?...?.. universe etc. until the universe is just like a tiny marble of stars in another universe and there are gigantic aliens playing marbles with the whole universe.

I imagine there are aliens watching that marble game and listening to dubstep while smoking doobies wubwubwubwub
>>
>>17513643
Yeah nigga
>>
>>17513773
Fuck you monumental faggot
>>
>>17512588
keep on dreaming bro, science called, all high dose psychedelic lead to DMT type experience. If THC receptors didn't shut off and turn off d/t tolerance you would have a DMT trip after smoking a few blunts. I know the pot heads don't believe but quit smoking for a year and go to the med club and get a few grams of sativa oil. Do 10 dabs in a row if you can even move after the second.

>>17513599
I'll gladly say your incorrect. Sure your right, everything we experience is chemical reactions but when your under psys your brains is basically off. You are experience what exists if your body and chemical reactions were not in control.
>>
>>17514195
Under psychedelics your brain is calling the function of that chemical so its not of just calling a very obscure and function. or it works as compiler compiling our conscious energy into source code or onto source code wave length.
Simulation theory: gots all dem answers
>>
>>17514063
Or it's YOUR OWN internal source code being put in a recursive loop
>>
>>17512397
I drank as much ayahuasca as the shaman would let me...
>>
>>17513808
>I'm a physicist

Just, go.

You could have made the point without lying. Now it's you that's embarrassed yourself.
>>
>>17515227
that has*
>>
>>17512122
Beyond these dimensions and stuff (the universe we ocuppy), there is some kind of hive mind like reality of potential for realities below its existance.
our universe is below it so it's in it's feild of influence of reality development, but even IT is probably created in reality development, of even higher dimensional something that is now too far away to comprehend for us.. we can only imagine what could be beyond our universe.
>>
>>17515202
FUNCTION()
{
//Code
}
for life mothafuckas
>>
>>17513532
I like your thought, its interestin
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.