[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
baphomet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
What does it symbolise to see baphomet?

Throughout my life, even in childhood, I have seen a thing in my dreams;when waking and occasionally on drug trips (in my teens, no longer partake). Each time it is accompanied by a discomforting feeling.

I've never been into or dabbled in the occult. But I would say the general depiction of baphomet fits what I've seen best (horned, almost a cross between a goat and gorilla's face).

There have been various incidents at different houses (so it doesn't seem to be connected to a single place). One of the more notable being having a sleep over with a friend, alone at my old home. I was dreaming of the thing, and my friend still awake, woke me up. Friend was freaking out, asking if I'd heard something coming from downstairs - which she thought sounded like a goat (kind of weird but fits the appearance of this thing). Friend was unusually discomforted and refused to stay the rest of the night.

Last time I saw it was just before my cat died.

Any significance? Or another thing it might be other than baphomet? I've tried reading and it seems baphomet is supposes to represent knowledge/understanding, so why would it always come with such a discomforting feeling?

Pic related - reminds me of the face (just less realistic)
>>
Baphomet has a crush and obviously wants to fuck you
>>
>>17512034
>baphomet is supposes to represent knowledge/understanding, so why would it always come with such a discomforting feeling?
The Truth is ugly and it hurts.
>>
File: 220px-Der_Daemon_Baphomet.png (37 KB, 220x307) Image search: [Google]
220px-Der_Daemon_Baphomet.png
37 KB, 220x307
>>17512034
Baphomet-san is a cool guy.Don't be scared of him.
>>
>>17512034
Baphomet is a misspelling of Mohammed.
>>
Same. One reoccurring aspect of my latest drug trips(haven't for a while) was to see Baphomet or a character known as Mephistopheles. In one trip he was attached to the back of a friend, as in spooning him but attached like a backpack.
>>
File: baphomet.jpg (109 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.jpg
109 KB, 600x776
>The knowledge of good and evil
>Divide and conquer
>The Hegelian Dialectic
>Hidden in plain sight
>Passive aggression
>Killing with kindness
>Double entendre
dou·ble en·ten·dre/ˌdo͞obl änˈtändrə,ˌdəbl änˈtändrə/
noun
a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent.
>Steganography
ste·ga·no·graph·y/ˌsteɡəˈnäɡrəfi/
noun
the practice of concealing messages or information within other nonsecret text or data.

>Subproject 43: MKULTRA: Combination drug, Hypnosis, Sensory Deprivation
>Isolation, in particular, can markedly change the individual's response to suggestion in the form of verbal communication.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/423245/alison-parker-killed-racist-comments-everyday-phrases
>The 'Racist Comments' Flanagan Killed Parker over Included the Words 'Swinging' and 'Field'

>'Swinging' and 'Field'
You are now aware that racism and cuckolding are part of the divide and conquer technique utilized in this silent war.

>Islam hate
>Slam piggy threads
>Timed door slamming

>eat your own cum threads
>scat threads
"Cakes of light is the devil."
- Norman Bates, The Waterplay

>wide-spectrum satellite imaging
>intracerebral radio stimulation
>arthropod drones
>illicit wiretapping
>subdermal neurophones
>demonic possession
>remote viewing
>Being John Malkovich
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.