[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this happened to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 10563611.gif (214 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
10563611.gif
214 KB, 500x368
Every night around 3 AM, I get awoken to a knocking on something in my room. The first time this happened, which was Saturday of last week I had an idea that it was from the window. This shortly escalated into me knowing that it wasn't my window (it didn't sound like a window knock the second time) but something either in my room, or a thing that's able to get my attention from the outside. It wouldn't be the outerwall of my home since it's made out of concrete.

Any ideas what this thing is?
>>
>>17511227
No, but I can tell you with absolute certainty...

...the knocking was coming from the inside
>>
Already sick of this meme
>>
I fucking told you op knock back. And tell it whos boss while youre at it.
>>
>>17511227
Just start screaming and take a shit on the floor
>>
File: 1429761950444.png (107 KB, 361x370) Image search: [Google]
1429761950444.png
107 KB, 361x370
>>17511253
Only sure fire method of getting rid of spooks.
>>
>>17511227
At my old house this happened to me. It happened multiple times through out the years but I never really paid much attention to it until I started noticing a pattern. I always figured that the noise must of been rats or mice in the walls since we had a few, but after the mouse problem was taken care of I couldn't ignore the sounds anymore. It was always in my room and it happened around 3am in the morning, but it was always the window that would be knocked on. I have no idea what it was but whenever it knocked, I always happened to be alone in the room and the last one awake in my household.
>>
>>17511227
I once read some dumb picture on /x/ that said if you woke up at 3:33 that it was an omen and that night I woke up at 3:33 and wanted to cry was 16 at the time. This was years ago though.
>>
>>17511290
lol
>>
oh yeah, one time there was this stretch of like three-four nights where i'd be woken up by some seriously loud fucking shaking in my apartment, loud as fuck, like an earthquake or washing machine

every time around 3 am too

the first two nights i was really disoriented and i tried stumbling from place to place in my apartment to try and figure out where it was coming from, but the shaking always stopped after like 30 sec-minute, before i could track it down

by the third or fourth night, there was only one place i hadn't checked and i was ready because i'd gotten used to being woken up and i wasn't as disoriented

so, it happened at 3 am again and i got up and walked into the kitchen and found the source, finally

it was coming from the refrigerator

that motherfucker had become slightly displaced in its little corner, so when it turned itself on as part of its program it was hitting the stuff next to it and causing the noise

it happening at exactly 3 am, must have been related to the program it was set to, and since i'm not at home from 8AM to 8 PM, i'd never heard it happen before

so i readjusted its place and it never happened again
>>
>>17511227
for this very reason I elect to sleep AFTER 3 a.m. which is believed to be the Devils Hour. Watch The Conjuring and you'll fear 3:07 for life.
>>
Meme aside it happen to me sometimes.
But it either a knock at my door or i hear someone ringing the bell.
I wake up like shit maybe it's a delivery. But it's always too soon.
>>
This has happened to me, a few years ago in the winter
>lying in bed at night o clock
>thinking about life
>knock knock knock
>used to this happening
>call father into room
>nothing
>he thinks it's nothing
>knocks on ceiling
>knock knock knock (the ceiling replies)
Don't remember what happened after that, but he eventually left. For the next couple of weeks I would hear knocks coming from the vents of whichever room I was in. We checked the attic in the summer but there was no sign of a hobo (we were checking for a different reason, I'm just making it clear.)
>>
It's a demon.
>>
>>17512814
Its 3am somewhere in the world anon.
You cant run forever.
>>
>>17512750
Fuck that's spooky
>>
>small college town
>stay up doing assignments most nights because on campus for class then work until late
>every night around 3am, someone knocks on the front door as I'm falling asleep
>always about 20 minutes after I turn my light off
>we're talking frame-shaking, I'm-here-to-break-this-shit-down banging instead of a normal knock
>roommates think I'm making this shit up because they never hear it
>one night, roommate A passes out on the couch watching a movie
>that night, roommate A also witnesses the door-shaking pounding up close and personal
>A is cowering under a blanket when I come out of my room like I have done every single night now
>roommate B is woken up by it and comes out to see what's going on too
>"NOW you believe me?!"
>knocking continues a few more days
>every time we check, porch is empty, no one in the street that we can see
>screen door properly latched and all
>fed up after a week, call local PD
>cops comes out at 4AM to talk to us
>check the house security, look in our garage, etc.
>after they go around, one points out our porch's motion sensor light has been tampered with, screen door latches but no longer locks
>says they'll recommend extra patrols for our block until shit's resolved
>knocking continues for the next two days until we get the light and door lock fixed by the landlord
>after those are fixed, no more knocking

Probably just the punk-ass pre-teens who lived on the corner, but the fact that they did it every night at the same time for over a week was irritating as fuck. After the first few times, it stopped being unnerving, and mostly just made me want to find the person doing it.
>>
OP here, I won't be sleeping in my room tonight as I'm fed up with the noise. Goodnight everyone, will report in tommorow
>>
>>17511227
No.
I work nights, so I sleep during the day.
Any noises I hear are just my dumbshit roommate working on some stupid fucking autistic project that popped into his feeble mind.
Last time, he was hammering 2x2 boards around his fucking door frame, which is just on the other side of the wall from my goddamned head. When I went out and told him to shut the fuck up, he looked like it had never occurred to him that I would ever be able to hear him beating the wall with a mallet less than 4 feet away...

Fuck I hate him so much.
>>
>>17514127
Happened to me when I was little also. Happened every fucking day also. I just ignored it after the first two weeks and just lived with it for about a year before it stopped.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.