[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who highly doubts the existence of any type
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Am I the only one who highly doubts the existence of any type of vampire? Will anybody here defend their beliefs by offering a plausible scientific explanation for vampires?
>>
>>17510178
No such thing as parasites. Got it.
>>
Vampires are a metaphor for sexual predators. You're missing the snake for its rattle.
>>
>>17510185
Besides parasites I mean
>>
>>17510186
I never thought about it that way
>>
>>17510224
You mean exclusively flesh and blood vampires then?
>>
>>17510238
Yeah. I thought they were a load of bullshit unlike ghosts and aliens
>>
My only real, solid evidence is that I vant to suck your blood.
>>
Really? There are like ten people at any moment for every big vampire thread which just say "vampires aren't real".

And yes he's just talking about the mythological vampires you stupid fuck
>>
>>17510306
But I want to eat you alive. Does that make me a zombie or wendigo?
>>
>>17510178
well they are secret and shit but they like blood way too much and don't really eat anything normally and when they get their blood they look fucking boss and when they don't they look fucking trash
>>
The scientific explanation for magic is to view humans as particles with energy. Magic is directing as much energy as possible which flows in accordance with a particle's will. It's a charge which follows laws of physics, yet is mostly studied in biology.

Vampirism is one particle:
- Taking energy from another particle, and/or
- Directing the will (decision function) of others

You know the stereotype of the old rich widow who treats her maids like absolute shit, yet the maids are afraid to quit? That's a form of vampirism. Those moms bringing their kids to beauty pageants? Thats vampirism. Woman marrying you for your money, while fucking around? Vamps. Old charismatic dude knocking you up then moving out of town? Vampire.

Like heated iron has certain properties, so does vampirism follow laws. What happened 500 years ago, happens pretty much the same these days.

Vampires are human life energy parasites.
>>
> Magic is directing as much energy as possible which flows in accordance with a particle's will.

Thats the kiddie Crowley version. Level above you sidestep.
>>
>>17510306
I want to suck something else of yours
>>
>>17510178

It's much more likely that the idea of a vampire is an allegory for an evil person who exhibits the same characteristics.

For instance, vampires are often seen as wealthy, adulterous, and feed upon the blood of the innocent. That sounds like a caricature of how people see their rulers.
>>
If the moon reflects light from the sun, then why doesn't it kill vampires?
>>
>>17510178
>Am I the only one who highly doubts the existence of any type of vampire?

Yes. You're the only one. The only person who thinks vampires are made up. The only one.
>>
File: 1458341010046.jpg (31 KB, 505x479) Image search: [Google]
1458341010046.jpg
31 KB, 505x479
>>17511282
I meant to say Here on /x/. Relax.
>>
>>17511264
that whole "moon reflects light from the sun" meme is a bigger fraud than vampiros
>>
>>17510178
Scientifically plausible vampirism:

Thanks to the discovery of homo floresiensis, we now suspect that human evolution is more responsive to environmental pressures than previously thought.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis

With that in mind, could culture play a factor as well? If so, then the isolated cannibal cultures still extant in various places around the world would be the best place to find an emerging vampiric species.
>>
>>17511264
The reflected light is too weak. It only gives them the vampire equivalent of a tan.
>>
>>17510178

I used to not believe vampires existed until I saw one in his non-physical form.

I'm not talking about a tulpa or other hallucination here, rather they appear in the same way as the spirits of dead people, those earthbound ones who needs help to get put to rest.

You won't consider this scientific if you're a sceptic so it's nothing to you, I understand that. Just saying that I already believed in my things, but I didn't believe in vampires before this experience, so I can understand that people are sceptical of their existence.

I think the only way of providing a "proof" is by a platonic argument, using pure reason. This is an accepted scientific methos, so this is the way we should go aboout it.

It's similar to the discussion on the possibility of metaphysics. Can you prove it?
>>
>>17510178

But then I smell FBI behind this post, so I guess we won't get anywhere, you just want to use them as super soldiers or something.
>>
File: 1458254031090.png (205 KB, 316x511) Image search: [Google]
1458254031090.png
205 KB, 316x511
>>17511405
The FBI are you kidding me
>>
>>17511366
u wot m8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIm7ottPbKE
>>
File: tumblr_n36cz9k31m1twc22ho1_1280.jpg (394 KB, 1002x768) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n36cz9k31m1twc22ho1_1280.jpg
394 KB, 1002x768
>>17512242
Lmao ruck and morty reference
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.