[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evil spirit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 2448x1738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 2448x1738
I'm looking for information that can actually help me. There truly is a being in reality that can change aspects of reality and I became aware of it several years ago. Ever since its been making cryptic art for me to see and it has some weird obsession with showing me evil clowns like this recent cloud cloud pic. The pic was taken at night with an iPod so it's not the greatest quality.

How do I get the being to stop irritating me?
>>
>>17508957
And it's obsessed with making art that merges various faces together like in that pic you can kind of make out 2 other faces on the sides of the clown face.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 357x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 357x334
Art with multiple faces kind of like this idea. I swear there is a truly evil being interacting with me
>>
>>17508957
Tell it to make an AMA thread here. It will surely leave this mortal plane alone afterwards.
>>
>>17509052
What does AMA mean?
>>
>>17509212
Ask me anything
>>
>>17509212
Wait are you telling me youre for real and not trolling with this creature?
>>
>>17508972
Clown demon. They're not evil. Fear is funny.
>>
>>17508957
Anon you do realize that its probably your mind playing tricks? If not provide more info on how you came to be certain its an actual entity.
>>
>>17509288
It psychically messes with and gives me hints about stuff as a story/game. Like I'll get thoughts of certain people and sex for example and when I look I see look alikes as a beings way of saying people are under its spell and everyone mind controlled. There really is some kind of being that influences people and treats them like robots.
>>
burn some sage in your home and around you

chill out and smoke a bowl of weed just for your health,

but seriously youre probably just stressed out subconsciously, gotta relax.
>>
The pic is from Kelowna where they have the ogoPogo like pogo the clown. The people of Canaduh are seriously going to a place of unending pain, torture, mutilation, etc.
>>
i kind of get what you mean with the whole story/game thing. so much shit happens to me that all kind of cryptically connects down the line, and i get weird hints about things that are going to happen
>>
>>17509697
Like blue's clues.
>>
this thread needs Thorazine.
>>
>>17509863
Bah id wager more on the instictive reasoning of OP coupled with a lilly bit of paranoia. The weed guy has it right. Sphincters need to relax.
>>
>>17508957
>There truly is a being in reality that can change aspects of reality
yes, that would be you my friend
>>
>>17509938
I meant something can change stuff without touching it. As if a thought being manifesting changes in reality.
>>
>>17508957
Does It have a name?
>>
Can you ask it to change the Bears back to Jews for us please, that one went too far.
>>
>>17508957
Fucking interdimensional spider demons...
>>
>>17511119
I saw interdimensional spider or beetle demons before but didn't realise they were a clue to something else.
>>
If you analyze the picture for cryptic meaning it's quite disturbing. The centre face is a clown which is symbolic of a stupid woman with makeup on and the side faces are symbolic of other people with the whore. If you have a woman a part of your life it's meaning is about her being a whore. And by you seeing that it means you know she's a whore but tolerate her wrecking your life and shaming you. It's God mocking you because you should man up and pulverize her.
>>
>>17512039
Yup! Most women are disrespectful cum dumpsters. The only way a whore can learn to be a lady is by beating the shit out of her.
>>
File: image.jpg (331 KB, 2448x2011) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331 KB, 2448x2011
Look it made more cryptic cloud and moon art tonight! The being is a deranged sickening creep piece of crap. Look at the massive face with a moon eye and like the picture of the rid sick villain it has a smaller face on the side merged with it.

I am truly being haunted by God !
>>
File: download_2.jpg (13 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
download_2.jpg
13 KB, 199x253
>>17508957
Just try and catch me nigga. Don't close your blinds when you go to sleep tonight.
>>
>>17512295
I meant last night it manifested those clouds...
>>
Manifesting things like clouds in regards to supernatural events is pretty low-tier.

Just make it go away, banish it from your life. cleanse your house. manage your energy better and grow from the experience.
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 640x877) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 640x877
Seriously I'm part of an evil sickening cruel story. My family was named slphabetical order and I'm 3rd born for C. I live in Kelowna where we have a lake monster named ogoPogo. The pogo clown pic he's beside the numbers 8213. If you convert to letters that's H =8 for hate then 21 = U for you and 3 for C for Chris. So gods creepy cryptic story is saying pogo hate you Chris.

Seriously God is threatening me!!!
>>
canada has some real nut jobs and an awful legal system to go with it, highest serial murder rate and highest suspected active killers. no worries, soon opie will either fall victim to one or three or become one and go live in the frozen woods for a while.
>>
>>17512381
Oh I'm well aware of canaduhs sickening justice system and brutally retarded corrupt Healh care system. These people botch operations on purpose for amusement... This country is infested with palmpass ugly scummy trash people. I've been praying the world recognizes what filth Canaduh truly is and breaks off all trade relations and alliances so the filth falls back into a pile the of shit they came from.
>>
Stop playing with Entities you know nothing about, do not fear them, respect them. And you shall be fine.
>>
>>17512499
It was giving me psychic impressions of an it type clown bursting into my room and killing me and just watching me while holding a machete.
>>
>>17512374
What if H stands for hugs? Maybe pogo wants to hug you.
>>
>>17512524
Hug Pogo. My greatness demands it.
>>
I'm not interested in being violated. I know hug mispronounced is huge and I suspect that means getting pounded in the ass by a massive penis.
>>
vague assertion
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.