[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homuculus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: Homunculus.jpg (67 KB, 534x391) Image search: [Google]
Homunculus.jpg
67 KB, 534x391
Hey /x/ this thing is real ?? I mean today I heard this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YmLWnQGZhQ&bpctr=1458923292
And pls tell me more info
>>
>>17508770
Think it through. If all you needed to do was throw some human jizz into a reptile or avian egg we'd have had scifi hybrids from, at least, the 16th century forward.

Golly, how do you fake something like this? The licorice allsort moving and spitting acid at our brave Russian alchemist?

A cracked copy of After Effects and LightWave or Modo or 3ds Max. Or Maya if you are ambitious. Or Houdini if you are insane.
>>
>>17508862
No, it's real.

It's just an abomination, it's not a developed embryo at all. Healthy human sperm can penetrate and fertilise eggs, but there's no viable specimen, just a deformed mass. It's the fledgling fetus that never underwent mitosis.
>>
>>17509015
no wai
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 251x201
>>17509015
No.
More than likely, if a chick COULD survive with jizz injected into its she'll (it wont) all that is happening is a 100% baby chick being horribly deformed due to infection and rotten jizz.
Also, pretty sure in one video he injects the top of the egg? This pierces the little airsack and exposes the thin membrane to air aswell. The membrane will harden and the chick will die.

Raised chickens pretty much all my life.
You can't hatch them under a fucking lamp either they require an incubater,moisture, and daily turning.
Also, even in the right conditions they can be extremely frustrating to hatch.
So.
Yeah, it's fake as hell.
>>
>>17509051
You're not understanding.
This isn't hatching chickens, it's not veterinary science.
It's injecting an embryo with live sperm to create a deformed mass. That's it.
Repeat the experiment and you'll get the same results.
>>
>>17509065
>this isn't veterinary science
>literally injecting a chicken egg with sperm and tossing it under a lamp for a few weeks

I don't think you understand. There is no mass, nothing would happen, the embryo would never develop. Wrong conditions,wrong every thing.
I have raised chickens, I understand how they fucking develop.
Do you?
You can go to any tractor supply or feed store and pick up a help book about hatching biddies and you'll know by the third fucking page this is impossible.
>>
>>17509065
Also, your injecting a CHICKEN embyro with human sperm.
It is about hatching a chicken.
>>
>>17509075
>>17509080
You can do it with hamster embryos too.
It's all about the initial penetration and deformity, there's never going to be a mutant hybrid hatched egg. It's all about cultivating a shapeless mass.
>>
>>17509015
do you know anything about science you fucking moron?
the dna is completely incompatible. this doesn't work for the same reason that your dog hasn't given birth to mutant puppies even though you fuck it.
>>
>>17509263
For the hundredth time, you're NOT TRYING TO MAKE MUTANTS.
>>
>>17509075

If you know so much about chickens explain how they do that thing where they stay still when you wave them around just their head moves.

Did you ever do that with them?
>>
He is injecting a foreign substance into an egg he is not fertilizing it it IS ALREADY FERTILE he is just mutating it by disrupting it growth inject apple juice and you will get the same result the Russian is fucking retarded and most of you are trolls
>>
>>17509372
Store bought eggs aren't fertilized.
>>
>>17509377
But they are past the point of fertilization
>>
>>17509273
So you just fuck your dog for the pleasure? You sicken me.
>>
>>17509388
lol
>>
>>17509083
Ok now your just fucking with us.
I can't even comprehend what you wrote and thas not a good thing.
are you a witch?
>>
>>17509332
I dunno but yes, it's autistic as fuck but I like to make them do that sassy side to side head thing while going "nu-uh , not in my hen house"
I make me laugh.
>>
>>17509015

>Healthy human sperm can penetrate and fertilise eggs

Holy shit, this is some true stupidity here.

1. Human sperm cannot fuse with chicken eggs. We aren't even the same class of animal, let alone species.

2. A chicken egg that's been laid is entirely different to the cell it begins as. By the time it is laid, it is beyond the ability of even chicken sperm to fertilise it.

3. Even if you could fertilise a laid egg, the 'embryo' wouldn't even develop. Chicken development begins INSIDE the chicken. It's like saying you can just jizz on a used tampon and it will make a baby.
>>
>>17509561
Healthy human sperm can penetrate and fuse with foreign eggs.

Look it up before talking any more.
>>
>>17509563

Human sperm CANNOT breach the shell of a chicken egg. Don't be so fucking dense.
>>
>>17509565
LOOK
IT
UP
>>
>>17509570
Stop being so upid
>>
>>17509570

Look what up? I already know you've got no fucking clue what you're talking about.
>>
File: op is a fucking moron.png (70 KB, 243x200) Image search: [Google]
op is a fucking moron.png
70 KB, 243x200
>>17509570
>>17509570
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2006/11/humanderthals.html
Yes, animals can mate with each other, but only if the species are similar.
Humans are not even in the same class (mammalia vs. ave) so this can't happen.

I PRAY that you are trolling.
>>
>>17509575
Oh the irony
>>
File: 1458703133215.jpg (11 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1458703133215.jpg
11 KB, 400x388
THIS IS WHY NO ONE TAKES US SERIOUSLY
THE GUY REALLY THINK THAT HIS JIZZ CAN DO ANYTHING BUT DEFORM THE EMBRYO SINCE IT'S PH IS DIFFERENT
>>
I would recreate the experiment just to see if it does anything but I don't want to accidentally offend god

because that shit is fucked up desu senpai
>>
>>17509682

Look up what irony means, moron.
>>
could an anon actually recreate this experiment to settle this shit

honestly either nothings going to happen or youll get a fungal infected embryo abomination cunt of a baby chicken

please
>>
File: homunculi.jpg (309 KB, 1440x756) Image search: [Google]
homunculi.jpg
309 KB, 1440x756
>>17508770
Homunculi? You want homunculi? Sure, boddy, I get you homunculi, just one sec! I have een trunk of Pinto, just you wait!
>>
>>17509377
>Store bought eggs aren't fertilized.

It's russia. Inmany countries of europe you can find "farm eggs", some of them are already fertilized
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rgfljRTMUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeCulf9t9GA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob-6PNTS8IA

You know, this is a pretty good hoax if it is one.
>>
>>17508770
The dude is in Russia, it's probably a type of parasite that was in the egg/got in the egg, then was allowed to grow in a dark, warm environment, which would explain its abnormal size.
>>
>>17513484
On the third vid, why did he squash the black thing?

It was the most interesting thing yet he focus on the rotten egg part
>>
Forget homonculi, I want to make a golem.
>>
File: 1420129650417.png (2 MB, 1679x956) Image search: [Google]
1420129650417.png
2 MB, 1679x956
>>17508770
>mfw that entire section in drakengard 3.
>>
>>17511081

look at this picture and you'll see the homunculus inside the brain of everyone
>>
File: 4L_PgVYopUN.jpg (242 KB, 700x504) Image search: [Google]
4L_PgVYopUN.jpg
242 KB, 700x504
>>17510529
This made me chuckle
>>
>>17513484
is there any scientific consensus or study about this? like what is actually happening here?
>>
>>17508770
Wew lad.
>inject embryo and chicken sperm into fertalized egg
>it deforms
>dumbasses giving this tard ad revenue for watching this
Saw this like a month ago at least, nothing new to see here, he is just fucking up the unborn chicken.
>inb4 youre wrong bc of arguing in thread about stupid bullshit
Go summon a succubus cheeto-slayer.
>>
bumper
>>
>>17510529
Fuck god, he has creates nothing but dumb animals, or boringg looking humans. The only cool and beautiful things with sentient minds come from satan.
>>
>>17513484

The second video is just a rotten yolk. The third one is obviously fake, because the vitelline membrane and the yolk of both the eggs was intact when he broked it. The first one is so fake, that mechanical movements. Kek.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.