[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spooky Instruments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 260x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 260x348
The theremin is fairly spooky making strange paranormal sounds without even touching it wondering if /x/ knows of others that produce strange sounds

http://youtu.be/w5qf9O6c20o
>>
>>17506881
> paranormal sounds

why would you think that the theremin sounds spooky? because you were conditioned to hear it that way by years contextualization in films.

grow up you utter faggot. learn to think for yourself and do your own research.
> doesn't know about human skin drums of irian jaya
> human bone flutes of peru
> nigger intestine bagpipes of georgia
>>
>>17507088
>nigger intestine bagpipes of georgia

fucking explain
>>
>>17507099
>wants explanation for the self-explanitory

eat BAGS of shit, kid.
>>
File: 1458792226768.jpg (15 KB, 519x464) Image search: [Google]
1458792226768.jpg
15 KB, 519x464
>>17507127
good one, faggot
>>
The trombone is prity spokky. Some say tromboner and som others will say trombone. I thik that is pitty upsetting to hear. May mom ddnt know how to currectly say trombone when I was yung and she always sed trombiner and now I feel abosulty I'll wen I hear it.
>>
>>17507088
OP here if you hadnt heard them from movies its still a wierd sound if you hadnt heard what the fuck it was before you little dickhole and gtfo of my thread troll cock
>>
thars a light theremin as well, ain't as cool though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii5DaEazNws
>>
http://youtu.be/_XPfoFZYso8
>>
File: 1443918111682.gif (688 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1443918111682.gif
688 KB, 275x200
>>17507127
>eat BAGS of shit, kid.
>being this autistic
>>
digeridoo is scary as fuck if you think about it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.